Driving Force Recruitment Employee Reviews

Manager (Current Employee) –  North West23 October 2019
I have worked for Driving Force for over 7 years and have really enjoyed being a part of the company's growth throughout those years.
I have built strong relationships with my colleague's, including the directors of the business.
The management here are very passionate about all aspects of the business and have a very hands on approach.
Happy Clients, happy Drivers and happy Staff = business success and this is achieved throughout the company.
Hard work and commitment is recogonised and rewarded.
Driving Force also invest heavily in training throughout all roles to give staff the best chance to progress and succeed.
Overall, a great place to work.
Fun and adaptable business
Transport Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ellesmere Port, Cheshire23 October 2019
I have always had a great feel from the companies professionalism,

They have make you welcome to the business and help you every step of the way when it comes to the work involved.

The sort of company that is flexible towards you and your social life
Pros
Great understanding of the industry
Cons
N/a
Fantastic place to work
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  North West & South East22 October 2019
I've worked for Driving Force for 5 years now and have loved every minute of it !
Its the only Recruitment Agency i've worked for who truly care about their employees... both full time and temporary!
The company live and breathe their core values, which ultimately makes it a lovely place to work.
Through out the years they have invested heavily on training and developing staff, and have a fantastic rewards and recognition scheme.
Pros
experienced & knowledgeable staff
Cons
n/a
Stay away
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ellesmere Port, Cheshire4 October 2019
Bunch of liars.
Don't pay enough or not at all.
They don't treat people with respect.
The management only thinks about money and you are just a number there who doesn't matter.
Disgusting
HGV Driver (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire9 September 2019
Good luck, did a driving induction for them unpaid, went in the next day to start work, went out with another driver for over 12 hours to find out I don't get paid for this because I didn't complete a full week, just the usual agency nonsense.
Hmmm... Get to know them first.
Logistics Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  UK15 August 2018
Management were very keen on having 'flavour of the months' and you could have been cut very quickly if the directors didn't like you.
Team was good however.
Fun and Energetic place to work
Senior Transport Consultant (Current Employee) –  Langstone, Newport26 February 2017
Driving Force consists of a Monday - Friday operational pattern. I feel that working here has given me a lot of confidence and skills for the future.
I am always left to my own devices to get on with my day and always fully complete anything that is asked of me.

the culture in driving force is laid back and fun, yet on the flip side everyone knows we are there to work and get our jobs done.