Sick knowing they are making money from me and not doing the best by me disgusting look at the feed back from others this company only look after them self's and once you start full time they get a good fee from he company this agency needs closing down
Depends where they send you. Most where ok.
Any problems let the office know and they find you something else.
Got me off benefits and away from the demoralising jobcentre
Look forward to it.
Working everyday suits me .
- How are the working hours at Driver Hire?13 people answered
- Does Driver Hire require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Driver…10 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Driver Hire?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Driver Hire?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Driver Hire?6 people answered
- Do you get holiday pay .?..6 people answered
- To join driver hire do i have to go to the branch to sign up6 people answered
- Is there a chance of temporary roles being made into permanent roles after some time, and what are t…5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Driver Hire? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Driver Hire?4 people answered