Dover Hotel Employee Reviews

1.8Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
cheap
clerk (Former Employee) –  edmonton ab30 September 2013
This place is a dive. The management was skimming money and played favorites with the staff. Some staff would get all the unfavorable shifts and denied time off while others were given what ever they wanted.
empresa pequena mais com muita alegria entre os funcionarios
recepcionista (Former Employee) –  Maceió, AL31 August 2013
lugar bom de se trabalhar mais pra quem não quer crescer proficionalmente
Pros
tem almoço cafe
Cons
nada
fast paced enviroment, easy going customers.
Customer Service,Cashier, Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 September 2012
A typical day at work is 10 am open the store, make sure everything is organized ready for the day. Stock shelves maintain cleanliness. I love my customers. I converse with each of them because i believe that customers are everything to each job. What i have learned working at the dover hotel is to dealing with customers under the influence of alcohol so i know how to deal with any customer in any state of mind. I learned how to work independently, also in groups. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the co workers slack. What i love about this job is i can work interdependently converse one on one to the customers, and i keep myself occupied all day.
Pros
smoke break when ever i want
Cons
not having lunch break