Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 2,040 reviews matching the search See all 16,081 reviews
Productive and friendly
part-time (Current Employee) –  Poole18 June 2018
Very friendly staff, often not busy and left doing nothing. Salary varies and wasn’t what I was expecting. For example dominos - £5.50 an hour start fish selco- ranges between £5+ an hour, starfish Poole-£5.50 an hour. Ask hours was only part time when wanted full time work however hours were not available to my needs.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary varies or too little pay
team work
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Stowmarket, Suffolk18 June 2018
The team is great to work with.
pay isnt good for under 22's
the hours arent suitable as you never kniow what time your are goung to finish.
they cut your hours down for no reason.
Cons
hours and pay
Not so good :/
Delivery diver (Former Employee) –  Chester18 June 2018
I worked for Dominos Pizza 3,5 years as a delivery driver in Chester. Few years ago there was good management and they have cared about employees and employees where good trained. Now, from about 1,5 year the “management” is so silly and so not fair. They don’t know what they doing. So poor... so shame :(
Pros
Easy to work
Cons
Not fair and stupid (Chester central store)
Overworked and little time for a break.
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  North East17 June 2018
As shift runner you do 40 hours a week. You rarely get a break. Could do a 12 hour shift and have about 20 mins break. You have so much to do, not enough staff, you are always checking labour to try and hit targets. Even in a rush your labour levels are so low. You can have 15 orders to do with so many pizzas coming out of the oven you don’t have enough staff for each area so you must jump in and help. Would not recommend
Pros
Cons
Under staffed, low pay, unrealistic targets
just a line on dominos
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London16 June 2018
a very fast growing company where people come and go in order to earn abit of pocket change on the side despite having there main jobs
better then a boring desk job
Pros
not your boring 9-5
Cons
unrealiable hours and very vulgar atmospheres judging from seeing 6 different dominos
productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 June 2018
very close knit team where all members of the group understand their roles and the role of others. management were very inclusive with staff and were never condescending.
Pros
Free Pizza
good work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester12 June 2018
no set shifts, unsure about the starting and ending times of the shifts until the day of the shift. Management care about customer service to ensure that customers receive efficient service.
Fun work environment!
Food Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Ellesmere Port11 June 2018
I love working at Dominos. You meet so many new customer and learn plenty of skills. I would recommend this job to anyone as I have enjoyed my time working there. In my case, the management were very lovely and considerate. they were also very understanding if you needed more or less hours.
Pros
lovely people, learn new things, 50% discount
Cons
long hours, not the best money
Productive place
Helper (Former Employee) –  Thamesmead11 June 2018
slow beginnings to the day, sometimes under staffed when needed most. But i did learn how to make pizza, how keep the cooking area clean and keep hygiene to the highest of levels.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Wasn't getting paid because it was work experience.
Bad atmosphere and salary
Employee instore (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth9 June 2018
I had a lot of different problems e.g. I had to work with girl, who did not speak english that is why she did not understand anything, it was annoying. It is work with a lot of nerves and problems and with minimal salary.
worker (Former Employee) –  Chalk Farm7 June 2018
I would come in and get changed then come upstairs and start on the front desk and from working at the front of the store gave me a lot of communication skills.Then i would start working at the main line (making pizzas) or making boxes at the box if they ran out,doing that gave me a lot of physically and manually skills as well.The hardest part of the job was the rush hours so late Friday and Saturday that was the most stressful time because a lot of phones would ring and in-store collections.But the best part of the job was the free meals at then end of the shift and the vibes between the workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
night shifts
Great start
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough6 June 2018
Domion's is always busy, there was always something to do and customer to trend to. All the customers was lovely i enjoyed taking the customers order and i making sure that the area was cleaned up after every customer at all times, I made sure that the customers was happy with the service they had. The hardest part was making sure everything was done in order and everything was done on time. I have learn that the customers are important and should be well looked after and they get the best service every time they come in to the store.
Pros
Discount
Cons
never got paied.
Fun plance and friendly staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London6 June 2018
The staff is really friendly. Once you start working in Dominos you never want to leave. Sure there is stress as you need to deliver a fast service and quality service.
Could be better
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gloucester6 June 2018
I get paid minimum wage for doing the same work as everyone else there, I don't get any breaks ever, the only benefit is the free pizza that I get however I question the quality of it as I've seen it being made and frankly I believe it is below par. As I have no break I would expect a seating area for when I work however I am required to stand up for over 8 hours on some shifts which is damaging. I like my boss though he's very supportive.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimum wage
The management and colleges were superb but the verbal abuse on the phone was not worth the pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langdon Hills, Essex5 June 2018
The staff and work place was excellent but the mistakes of other staff caused customers to become angry and give the CSR (me) verbal abuse and was not worth the pay, I wanted to transfer to the production line but wasn't allowed.
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
abuse on the phone
OK workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cumbernauld30 May 2018
Was an okay place to work, management were nasty and didn’t handle situations in the store but other instore staff were great. Pay wasn’t great (minimum wage). Management didn’t care about it’s employees and work/social balance was way off.
Pros
Free meal, good friends
Cons
Long hours, minimum pay, nasty management
Flexible hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, UK30 May 2018
Flexible hours with the opportunity to work as many hours as you desire. Good work colleagues but a tedious job and a lack of positive feedback from upper management (outside the store). Unsociable hours with uncertain finishing times that can lead to inconveniences with your life outside work. Although there are opportunities to progress if that is what you want to do.
Pros
flexible hours, good work collegues
Cons
Long days, tedious job
Horrible
TEAM MEMBER - DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Colinton27 May 2018
I worked as a delivery driver, though often undertook additional responsibilities to help the shift run smoothly.
I enjoyed my job, but the company treat you like robots who should be dedicating every second of your life to Dominos, and don't pay enough to cover wear and tear on your car. I finally left when they tried to con me out of my holiday pay.
Cons
A lot of staff do not speak English, poor pay, useless management, don't care about staff as human beings.
Definitely enjoyed working here
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Peacehaven, East Sussex26 May 2018
good place to work, friendly staff, good pay and benefits, can choose your hours, time off usually not a problem as they have plenty of staff that can cover. can easily transfer between local stores, can be asked to cover in different local stores if needed
Pros
Free pizza, 50% staff discount
Cons
Can sometimes be long hours depending which shifts you have
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hayes Middlesex23 May 2018
Fun work place with a diverse range of people I took orders over the phone and face to face . Help kitchen staff prepare food also handled cash payments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K