Domino's Employee Reviews

Great for developing customer service
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne12 August 2018
As my first proper job, I would recommend Dominos to anyone looking to get used to working in a very fast-paced environment. It helped me to develop my Customer Service skills and the instore staff were always helpful and fun to work with. Some of the peak rush hours could be a bit hectic (and New Years Day was unbelievably busy!) but it was great for a first job, I would've stayed if the hours were better and the pay was a little higher.
Cons
Evening shifts, low pay
Manager Trainer (Former Employee) –  East England12 August 2018
Good place to work. Unsociable hours, difficult customers, late nights, long commutes and in general a large number of audits and high pressure situations without significant benefits.
Pros
Good team spirit
Ups and downs
CSR (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 August 2018
When you first start out at dominoes they offered me loads of help with training days in two branches but once i finally started working i realized that what i had been taught was only half of what i needed to know to be effective.
Pros
Free pizzas after shift
Cons
really poor hours
Easy Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Walkden, Greater Manchester9 August 2018
The role itself was enjoyable at first but got too easy and repetitive. Can be flexible hours but half the time it doesn't work out that way. Management isn't very good, knowing how to do your job but senior staff does will get involved and create too much of a hindrance. I'd say It's okay short term but you do get taken advantage of as time passes.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Unexpected long hours
Fun enviroment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire7 August 2018
This is a great job to work at,it is fast pacing sometimes there is a great deal of pressure but your collegues help you fight that pressure and overcome it.
not the most rewarding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale7 August 2018
The management were good at being friends however practically non existent as managers.
I learned good customer service skills but at the same time i learned exactly what a bad internal work environment is like.
The hardest part of the job was getting through rush hours, especially when you were working a station on your own.
However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the free food at the end of shift.
delivery driver
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Orpington, Greater London7 August 2018
it's always fun time with all the staff and i learn more about team work.
Good tips.
Very easy job.
Just stay productive.
Overall it is a fine place to work as a second job or for a short time while looking for other jobs.
Hard
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leicester5 August 2018
The best part of this job was meeting different people and gaining essential communication skills. The difficult part was getting to know the system and menu
Fun workplace
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Preston5 August 2018
Working in Domino's Pizza was fun and good experience.I learned a lot how to make a perfect pizza. The company is great i loved it.
the salary is good and they fit you in the hours that you need if you doing collage.
Pros
fit hours you need
Relaxed and fast paced
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peterborough3 August 2018
I have been working for dominos for the best part of 3 months and i can honestly say it is great. Amazing team members but you should definitely go into it with an open mind as it can be stressful at times but other times it is great. Spending time with great people and having the chance to learn new things. Progression is always available for those who with to. I advose anyone to apply!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
No help on closes
ok place to work
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear3 August 2018
the staff there are lovely and it was a pleasure to work with them, but when it comes to having a social life and progressing you can kiss that goodbye
Good stepping stone
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, Greater London1 August 2018
Very fast paced environment which I felt comfortable in and helped me see how hard I need to work in the future however very low pay compared to how much work I did
Progression lacking and lots of work for the money
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brackley, Northamptonshire31 July 2018
An ok place to work, plenty of free pizza.

You are expected to work pretty much any hours they require you too. Progression can be slow depending on store. Best bet is to get trained up on whatever you can.
The job was a good workplace and good people
Food prep (Former Employee) –  Amersham, Buckinghamshire31 July 2018
The pay was not good for my age as only was paid £100 good people good working environment flexible hours the only bad thing is that I would start at different hours on different days and it just was not consistent so therefore can’t plan off days.
Pros
Good people
Cons
No consistent hours
good start to working life
Delivery Cyclist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, Hampshire31 July 2018
As part of working at Domino's I learnt different aspects of working at a fast food outlet. This involved learning about food safety, making pizzas , processing payments, customer service and delivering orders. The most enjoyable part of the job was working as part of a team. The hardest part of the job was the uncertainty of available shifts and irregularity of working hours from one week to the next.
Pros
free lunch and discounted food
Cons
irregularity of hours
Part time delivery
Part time delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire31 July 2018
This was a part time delivery job in the evenings. A lot of driving but pay is not very good especially if it's a slow evening.

A happy place to work, good if you want to earn a little extra money.
Pros
Cheap pizzas
Cons
If it's a quite evening you don't earn much.
Good experience and interesting field of work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood30 July 2018
My typical day at work would start at 5pm and would be based during the rush of customers I was given the job of taking orders from customers as well as forwarding messages from customers and staff to the management team, I enjoyed working at dominos ,however, when it came to hours and wages I was restricted due to over staffing which made the work less enjoyable as i felt like I wasn’t accomplishing anything
Pros
60% discount and free meal after 6 hours
Cons
Short hours and overstaffing
busyist place ever
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  linlithgow30 July 2018
i am really enjoying to work in dominos pizza
start from delivery driver and then work inside dominos
busyist place ever
mostlay on tueasday
lurn many things from dominos
bad management
SHIFT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire30 July 2018
Dominos basically hires very young people, offer very little training and shove them in at the deep end. All they care about is low labour, so they don't care when you are rushed off your feet with no staff and undelivered products, or mistakes being made. When you ask for help you are basically told to deal with it, they also like to pay men higher wages than female staff who are more trained and worked their longer.
Pros
discount food, easy to move upto manager
Cons
bad manegment
Active and full of pressure
Instore Staff (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire29 July 2018
I have worked at Domino’s as a in store worker for over two years on a part time basis. I have experienced rather poor working conditions and poor management and it is really not as fun as the company may make it out to be.
Pros
Free food when the managers mood is good
Cons
They don’t let you stand still for even a split second

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K