Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 2,219 reviews matching the search See all 17,999 reviews
decent
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire27 November 2018
working at dominos was a new experience but a good one. however their were a few changes that could been made to make it even better for the newcomers for example the management style, the management style was too authotarian meaning the workers were always under pressure.
Unsociable hours
Team Member (Current Employee) –  West Midlands27 November 2018
Good for a first, part time job, however probably not one for the long run for full time. Can be very demanding and require a lot of hours. Some of the managers are decent, but find that very often staff come and go. VERY unsociable hours, prepare to have no life once you are employed. Other than that, its a decent environment to work in (except FRIDAYS SATURDAYS) or when any huge event is going on.
Pros
free pizza when hoax orders are placed
Cons
unsociable hours
Relaxed workplace, Fun.
Instore employee (Former Employee) –  Johnstone, Renfrewshire27 November 2018
Managers were all amazing people, was my first job so didn’t know what to expect. Hours weren’t very good or constant but was a joy to work when was working. Will say sometimes could get busy but easily managed.
Unethical
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln26 November 2018
Anyone is hired regardless of if they have the right skills or not.
managers and male co-workers will sexually harass female members of staff in and out of the workplace. when complaints are made, they are never dealt with so the same issue continue to occur.
delivery driver
Part time delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Cheshire26 November 2018
Started a month ago do 20 hours a week over 3 shifts
week days struggle to get hours in as sent home after 4 hours as not busy some were sent home after 3 hours
have to work Friday and Saturday normally get 6 hours in normally very busy 20 to 30 drivers in new workers get far Delivery,s
about 7 to 8 miles round trip
Petrol Money Paid = 58 Delivery,s £58.00 - fuel cost = £40.67
Tips= 48 CUSTOMERS paid with CREDIT CARD = ONLY 1 TIP= £1
10 CUSTOMERS PAID CASH TIPS = £8.36
THATS A GOOD WEEK £9.36
got to pay for own repairs on car third party delivery insurance only
puts a 1000 miles a month on car

Drive round listening to music time passes when you get past the first 2 hours when busy, They want to send you home if not busy could work only 3 or 4 hours
IF you work 5 hours or over you get a free small pitza but if you start work at 6 pm and finish 11 - 12 pm and you don,t mind eating late is a small bonus
Pros
Free supper
Cons
Got to work friday saturday night
Easy Job, nice environment, bad management
CSR (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City25 November 2018
A typical day as a driver would include waiting on deliveries, bagging them up and taking them to houses, over and over again.
I learned customer service skills, teamwork and how to work under pressure.
The management at Domino's I found was slightly flawed, with some managers in particular being unable to help and who were not at all approachable. The managers also all spoke only to each other in a different language, leaving everyone else clueless as to what was going on.
The workplace culture is enjoyable and fun but at sometimes stressful during busy time periods.
The hardest part of the job was communication with other members of staff.
job is average
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire24 November 2018
average job average pay but lots of cleaning involved as a driver your expected to do much more than drive ,youre expected to clean the whole shop and wont finish until this has been completed.
Pros
nice staff members
Structured and Team effort
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  East Grinstead, West Sussex22 November 2018
This job is heavily team-based and station-based. Can get busy within minutes so must be able to switch into gear at any moment. Still relaxed place to work and friendly management ti help you
Pros
discount on Pizza (50%)
Cons
Hours can change depending to demand
Good
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Cheshunt22 November 2018
Overall my typical day was busy and hectic. I would typically work 5-6 hours per shift. I learned how to cook pizza and memorise pizza toppings. I was trained on till, phone and customer service.
Pros
Development options
Cons
Not enough hours
Busy workplace poorly run.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Market Weighton, East Riding of Yorkshire19 November 2018
Don't work here if you have a car with a 1.8ltr engine or higher as you won't be paid enough fuel money to cover the costs of deliveries. If you like getting paid incorrect hours and wage then you're in luck this company does just that. Havnt worked there for over a month and still trying to get the correct money I worked for. Don't take the risk of working at dominos.
Pros
Free 4 slice pizza for working a shift
Cons
they dont pay you correctly
no thanks
Driver (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire19 November 2018
I started this job in 2013 as a driver and working here for 5 years. When I started here I liked working meeting new friends The job itself is fine but I fined area managers don,t support you as they should
Pros
working at my own pace
Cons
no communication
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire16 November 2018
Very nice workplace with friendly staff. the pay was fair. The only problem was standing up so my back was very damaged so I had to quit. I recommend.😊
Terrible management with unsociable hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire15 November 2018
I worked for this store in Middlesbrough and can honestly say that the management need more training before having the title they do. Couldn't even manage a float for the drivers and aren't helpful at all. They would rather point fingers than give guidance to staff.

Overall there are better minimum wage jobs out there.
Pros
Tips allowed
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dorking14 November 2018
I have made many good friends working there that i have today, the environment is relaxed and the work isn't too hard, the pay is good for the work you do.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Late shifts
Poor management, poor place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Andover, Hampshire14 November 2018
Minimum wage, too many so called managers bickering amongst themselves. If you are after a second job to top up your income or just as a bit of pocket money it is fine. But i would never consider a full time position with this company, most just use it as a filler untill something better comes along so there is a high staff turnover. The management are untrained but their task is remedial (sell pizzas cash up) most have no knowledge of employment laws or requirements. They break company policy on a continual basis to make there stats look good, booking out any order to any driver and marking the delivery as delivered before time leaving the driver to deal with the disgruntled customer. If u need pocket money then its fine, but as a job (cannot call this a career) choice forget it.
Pros
50% off pizza (although u can get this as standard from coupons)
Cons
Poor management, poor pay no real benifits.
Not enough management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire9 November 2018
Horrible , was given a 15 minute induction and then put straight to work , was put under a large amount of stress serving customers and answering phone calls when I haven’t been properly taught what to do .

Thinking about quitting due to lack d management and lack of care and communication from other staff
Pros
Money
Cons
Lack of management, carelessness, high stress
Awful.
Crew Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield9 November 2018
In September this year I attended a job interview and was offered a crew member job. I signed relevant paper work and to say that i would pay to replace my uniform if i could not present it when requested.Some time later i received a call from the store manager with information about when my first induction shift was. I went to the store on the 21st of September and was given a spare uniform ( I was told that they had ordered me my own and that this would do for now) it was stained, would not come clean in a wash and I didn’t receive a name badge however I thought it would be fine. 2 weeks later i had not received my own uniform, a name badge or a shift rota which i had requested. The staff were patronising, rude and communication was terrible. I made multiple attempts weekly to contact the incompetent store manager and enquire about when they wanted me to go in and work but the store manager was either unavailable, rude, or claimed he had already given me a rota ( he hadn’t otherwise i would have been working.) Eventually i was added to the instores whatsapp group chat- only to be removed 3 days later before receiving any information. Over 2 months I have only worked 3 shifts and after that I stopped chasing them up and waited for them to decide to call me. Several weeks passed, i had received nothing from the store manager but i check my bank account to find that i have been charged for my (secondhand) uniform, even though they had not requested it back or fired me. And on top of all that, i had been charged for a name badge which i had never even been given.
Cons
I did not enjoy my time at dominos.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh Zoo, City of Edinburgh8 November 2018
They did not treat me very well, the older staff were very patronising towards me and they did not give me very many hours, they also acted as if they did not care about me.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not many hours
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire8 November 2018
As a shift manager working in the Domino's Cannock store i have managed to progress myself up the management ladder in the last three years. The job has many benefits and also a few downsides.
Pros
Great introduction into a busy working environment
Cons
Long, un-sociable hours
Productive and fun workplace
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newtownards7 November 2018
I really enjoyed my job at dominoes but just wanted to move on too different things and experiences as I started to get bored of working in the food industry because of the long hours
Pros
Free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K