Domino's Employee Reviews

Poor
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leighton Buzzard26 March 2018
Didn’t find this place very good either as they spoke about you in different languages in front of you and was not far on hours when asked to change them due to my studies
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Not a very good team
Good place to work, with great team spirit.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Aldershot, Hampshire25 March 2018
I have worked part time as a delivery driver at Dominos Aldershot for 4 years. I enjoy the role, which as the most experienced driver, I am often called upon to train & assist new drivers.
We have a great team spirit within store.
Pros
Tips!
Cons
Busy periods can sometimes be stressful
Fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kingswood24 March 2018
I worked with a great crew, lots of Camaraderie amongst us all. Extra hours always available if you're willing to work hard. The Managers were always willing to get their hands dirty with the employees.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Minimum wage
Busy Workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  London24 March 2018
Attend to customers, you will need to have a smile on your face regardless. if customers are not satisfied with their order, they are legally allowed to be compensated with an extra side order. their multiple ways of ordering with them, App, Website and other the phone.
Pros
Free small pizza and 50% off pizza's.
Cons
Communication between staffs
fun place to work in and good inviroment
head customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire24 March 2018
I've worked for the company since august 2017 and happy I have . it is a very friendly environment and have learned a lot since ive been an employee .
I've learned to take payment interact with customer's and I know everything on csr and make line only in a couple of month, the good thing about this company is if you're willing to learn something they will gladly teach you .The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customer's ,I love talking to them over the phone or in store because what ever they need or have a problem with i know I can fix it or help out .
Pros
it works around you
Cons
stuggle to get the hours
shocking.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evesham23 March 2018
Staff get treated very bad as you are just a number, some of the things they do with food is absolutely disgusting! i will always tell people to never order food from there! Management think it is ok for members of staff to get bullied by other members of staff.
Cons
disgusting food. bullying in the workplace is allowed!
Awful
Delivery driver/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Great Harwood22 March 2018
Disgusting place to work awful management, have to have a innapropriate relationship with the area manager to get hours or progress, they take hours off the system that you have worked to keep there Labour costs down, managers are told not to put orders through and put the money in a separate safe. Absolutely disgusting place to work I think dominos is okay but if you work for a dominos under the company Hala LTD you basically need to find a different job poor management skills. You cover a 6 mile radius and get paid £1 per delivery it cost more in fuel.
expecting too much
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London19 March 2018
The people where i worked at expected way too much, they were constantly on your back, no breaks apart from when there are no deliveries because they don't give you any. Management was pretty poor, the bikes were poor too, some wouldn't even have a break, that was a serious health issue.
Pros
Cons
Almost everything as soon as you walk through the door
Productive and fun place to work
Part Time - In Store Representative (Current Employee) –  Billericay18 March 2018
I've been working at Domino's for coming up to 6 months now, and I've had such laugh working there. I've made some incredible friends and even though it does get very busy, we help each other get through it.
Pros
Free food
Absolute joke
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gorseinon18 March 2018
Typical day is wrecking your car due to the high milage you are putting on your OWN car and given a whole pound per delivery which is approximately 10 miles per trip (eg Killay, Pontardulais), blue eyed boys get all the local deliveries and the hours to produce anything near a living wage. If your car breaks down YOU PAY FOR IT out of your own money so your little wage gets smaller and smaller.
Management. Another absolute joke, they speak to you like dirt and if you don't like it or got a complaint you are told you know where the door is and leave. All they are interested in is PROFIT. PROFIT. PROFIT.
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
They not interested in you all they see in their staff is how much they can squeeze out of you and
challenging job for strongs
store - Shift Manager - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Республика Ингушетия15 March 2018
great timing, good learning skills, teamwork with experiencing members of the company, flexible hours and good communication with managers, care of each other we make our place comfortable even being uncomfortable.
Pros
lerning skills
Cons
flexible hours
good place to work
Kitchen assistant, customer service (Former Employee) –  Manchester14 March 2018
it is a busy and good place to work, although i didnt like how they expected me to do things that was not possible, like always telling us be quicker, when you cant. the management is not always good, they did not organize the rota well
Nice place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bristol13 March 2018
Very nice and friendly place to work. The team work is on very good level. The management was very responsive. Nice salary. Everything is on high level
Pros
Dynamic job
Constant Work.
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Crewe, Cheshire13 March 2018
At this job you'll be constantly working while your managers do a bit and then head off to the back to play games on their phone. they expect you to do all the work while they sit around. Not a fun place to work at. The people are friendly tho and make it bearable. There is never any free food other than if it's left overs or you're doing a close or open, even then your food choices are limited.
Pros
Wages
Deliverly driver
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Didcot12 March 2018
Good interacting skills needed and general knowledge of how to get there management were a good lauvh and staff were very friendly to work with customer service spot on
first job- minimum wage
Shift Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Banbridge12 March 2018
Often worked 12 hour shift with little to no brakes.
Fast paced and constant learning but management was constantly watching cameras from the minute they left.
Minimum wage for working ridiuculous shifts, often in the small hours of the night.
Pros
First job- served a purpose
Cons
unsociable working hours for minimum wage
Product
CSR (Current Employee) –  Northampton12 March 2018
Although it isn’t the best, I enjoy working there as it isn’t too serious; we can have a laugh. However, that can be annoying at times as not everyone does what they should and just lounges around but then if it’s busy, why wouldn’t they?
Pros
Discount on Food
Cons
Short hours and not fixed
Fun & Friendly Atmosphere
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Llanelli11 March 2018
All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful when it comes to training you instore. I felt at ease almost immediately and the interview process was pretty simple. Good place to work especially for young people seeking a bit of spending money.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Shortage of hours
Domios
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maidenhead11 March 2018
A typical day at Domios is take an order for a customer and then make the order for the customer,cu the pizza for the customer and then send the order to the customer
Pros
Free Small Pizza
Cons
Mangement
Poor Environment
CSR (Former Employee) –  Hertford10 March 2018
Managed poorly, lots of shifts that were not on specific start and end times, quiet workplace with unhelpful staff - training was little provided and many issues with customer service had to be sent to management meaning in the role as CSR not a lot of help could be directly provided.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Poor Shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K