Domino's Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work, inconsistent hours & awful pay.
Cashier/Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livingston17 April 2018
Most of the staff & management were incredibly friendly and handled the store well. I was on a 0 hour contract so my hours were all over the place, and my wage was equal to what you'd receive on standard jobseeker benefits. Worth the time if it's a side job/you drive.
Pros
Free/50% off food, great staff
Cons
short, inconsistent hours, awful pay.
productive
pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Blackpool, Lancashire16 April 2018
was a good place to work apart from the salary it was not a good wage , management was abit poor and the hours were unprectable there the only down sides to working there if im being honest. its a good pace to wor if you like being busy cinastansly because when it does get bisy you will be none stop off your feet.
Pros
free pizza
Fast Paced, bad work hours
Customer Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newmarket16 April 2018
Consistently giving me hours i told them i could not work, Employed new members of staff when they sent me home most nights due to lack of customers and too many staff.
Pros
Sometimes Free Pizza
Cons
Scattered hours
Productive but condescending atmosphere.
In store worker (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton12 April 2018
My time working there was fun to begin with as it was my first job and being a mischievous person I didn't take it so seriously. Though as I progressed my lack of speed in their roles lead to me being looked down on, and overall caused me to enjoy the job less and less until I didn't want to be there anymore.
Pros
50% off in store purchase within stores on your branch.
Rather be on the dole
Driver (Former Employee) –  Deeside, Flintshire12 April 2018
Paid minimum wage for using my own vehicle not fully reimbursed for the costs of that. Expected to drive 14 milds for 85p. Management are a joke. Bullying culture. Better off on benefits.
Pros
Non
Cons
Having to use my wages to fund the company's delivery costs.
loved it
Kitchen Assistant/Cook (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex12 April 2018
I love working at Domino's because of how quick everyone accepted me. For my first job, I found it great because now I know how it'll be like when QI begin somewhere else and it's given me a chance to grow.
Pros
large discount
Cons
wage has become too low
Enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  LONDON, PRESTON ROAD10 April 2018
Fun place to work, friendly people, free pizza, low salary, average of 5pounds a day of tips. Duties involve delivering pizza, customer service on a high level, shopkeeping
Pros
free pizza
Cons
low salary
Fun work place, good staff members
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  London9 April 2018
Processing high volumes of customer orders across peak weekend hours; Showing positive and engaging customer service; receiving excellent customer feedback; Upselling on customer orders; Assisting in general shop duties to ensure high level of hygiene and cleanliness; Processing payments; showing numeracy and responsibility.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rayleigh8 April 2018
Fun place to work, good location. Nice learning about all the food products. Takes time to be able to start putting toppings on the pizza. Nice people.
Domino's is nice place for working but working night hours and bank holidays with minimum wage is bad
Food Production Operative (Current Employee) –  Swansea, Swansea8 April 2018
I started to domino's 27.06.2017 since this date too many times I worked there more than 50 hours in a week. Without holidays and usually nights. They always paid minimum wage and after that while shop quiet they didn't even ask me when they change my shifts. I was working about 50 hours and now about 20.
Pros
Free food, friendly colleagues
Cons
Long hours, no overtime pay or bank holidays, bad working times
bad place to work
Genaral Manager (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire6 April 2018
Dominos was not a fun place to work alwasy stress and hard work . short of staff most of the times . they only care for Cost of sales and cost of lebour ,
Pros
Free Food
Cons
not good paid and operations dont care
great team, enjoyable work place
customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey5 April 2018
I worked at dominos for 1 year, its a very testing job, sometimes its easy& flys by, other times its crazy & youre rushed off your feet, great job!
Managers are fair, but also firm when they need to be.
All the team are great people & everyone was friendly
Pros
fair breaks, free staff meals, great confidence boost!
Cons
when its not busy, all cleaning & preperation is done, becomes borinh
Good job role
Pizza chef/customer service (Former Employee) –  Chester-le-Street, Durham5 April 2018
Freindly people to work for clean and tidy food was always at a high level and on time could not complain about this place at all highly recomennded as a pitza
Job for the young
Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Brentwood5 April 2018
Not a terrible job, but the younger your co workers,
the more frustrating you might find it.
Personally I had a manager that had given up on his position for much of my time there so things could have been better but the job itself wasn't terrible or hard.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Attracts immature co workers
Total waste of time! Worse job ever
Former Delivery Driver for Rawtenstall Dominos (Former Employee) –  Rawtenstall, Lancashire3 April 2018
Driving for Rawtenstall Dominos was the worse job I have ever done. Most of their delivery in Bacup which are 5 to 7 miles away, so you drive 10 to 14 miles for one delivery and they pay you £1 , first 3 days they paid me 70p for per delivery and when I complained they started to pay me £1 for per delivery. So, if anyone thinking to work as a delivery driver in Rawtenstall Dominos THINK TWICE! It just not worth it
busy and fun to work
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Essex31 March 2018
Domino's Pizza its a very fast pace and busy work place with friendly team members, its a fun place to work also.
Typical day at Domino's you learn many customer service skill.
Tedious
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gravesend, Kent31 March 2018
Standing In the same position for hours without any other work other than picking up phone calls. need more hours as well as they only gave 4 hour weekend shift. learned how to deal with different types of customers as I always made sure they had a smile on their face.
Cons
Litttle Hours, No free lunch, No breaks
Decent work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fulham, Greater London28 March 2018
Domions is very friendly to the customers and staff. Working at dominos I have learnt how to deal with money, how to speak to customers on the phone, I have gained more confidence when speaking to people.
Hard work, low pay
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  London28 March 2018
I really enjoy working with customers, but the company expects me to work till the perfection, every minute we have to clean, prep food, make pizzas, be nice to rude customers, take complains, sanitize the workplace, cut pizzas and etc. but they don't want to raise the hourly rate. I have been working there for nearly 2 years, but i still get 7.5 per hour.
Pros
Free food, nice staff
Cons
Late hours, minimum payrate
fun workplaces
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Gateshead27 March 2018
i learn how to fast and efficient service customers prepared all food orders within a 2-3 minutes time frame i have meet at work nice and friendly people .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K