Domino's Employee Reviews

One of the worst managers I had to work for
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Sheffield20 July 2018
Never enough hours and the management is so bad always gives hours out to their friends living the rest without much. Complaint to general manager and area manager and still same. Not good! They advertise jobs for £10.00/hour fort delivery drivers when you actually get the minimum wage
Not bad for extra money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Alfreton, Derbyshire19 July 2018
Not bad if you want extra money, the way the managers operate is questionable as they clock you out for a delivery before you've even got back to the store from the previous delivery so you show up at the customers door and they're a little annoyed because from their point of view you left the store 15 minutes ago when in act you left it 5 minutes ago. On the plus side as a driver you get quite a lot of social interaction with the customers and the hours are usually quite flexible and tend to only be a few hours in the evenings.
Pros
Nothing anymore
Cons
Managers
Best First Time Job!!!
Instore/Team Member (Current Employee) –  Corringham19 July 2018
I have enjoyed every minute working at Dominos. Working with my team has been amazing as they have all got great personalities and have made the job fun. However, I have come to a point in my life that now I have finished college I am focusing on finding something which will benefit me more in the future such as a health and social care job (as this is what I studied in college).

This job has made me very independent as I have learnt that you can not depend on others to get things done and so you may have to do most of it yourself. This is a great thing to learn at a young age as it will set you up on the future to be able to do things within a team but also take matters into your own hands when needed.

Everyone that I work with is very friendly and welcoming within the store and all the managers provide you with help when needed. I also really enjoy dealing with customers (such as serving and answering the phones) as it improves your communication skills and also makes you more self-confident.

Another thing which I like about working in Dominos is that you are doing something during the whole shift. For example, a typical day at work for me is taking orders on the phone or in person, answering phones, serving, cleaning, training new staff members, operating slap table, operating make line, operating cut table, etc.
Pros
Half Price when you order
No hours, Lazy Management
In Store Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gainsborough, Lincolnshire17 July 2018
There are no hours for team members as the store has been opened in an area where people cannot afford domino's prices. The management promise that you will be the next person to be trained up as a shift manager, only for them to let you down time and time again. Store Management sit in the office all shift watching football on their phones whilst the team members are doing all the work. You get your hours reduced if you do not take 'optional' extra shifts. They get you to extend the use by date on food, even after the date has expired. The managers send you home at 8 pm but put on the system that you finished at 6pm. You take your concerns to the Area Manager who tells you to speak to the store manager.
Pros
Free Pizza for everyshift you work
Cons
Lowers confidence, self esteem and self worth
Brand Ambassador
Brand ambassador (Former Employee) –  Leeds17 July 2018
During ‘fresher’s week’ at university I worked for Gosh promotions on behalf of dominos, advertising and promoting their business and new products through leafleting.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
Fairly short hours
Work
Head Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  UK16 July 2018
Worked here for a year and it was a good experience with various ways at testing you. Busy periods area breeze if you're in the right team and ensures you have fun during your shift.
Very Hardworking Job
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Harrow13 July 2018
This job is for people who are very hardworking and determined to get the task done, this type of job really benefited me and I really think it was the perfect role for me .

The company it’s self is very good and the management is controlled well with good communication running through the work chain.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Tiring for young adults
underpaid job
Cook/Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Royston12 July 2018
Not positive in any way. The salary was a joke. They'd send me home if there weren't enough customers. They'd make me redate out of date items. Glad I quit.
Pros
Cons
everything
Fun colleagues
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ferndown12 July 2018
Could be fun at times, depended on who was working. Diabolical management. Takes drugs in the office and has been known to bully his employees. Hours kep getting cut.
Pros
Free food
Cons
everything else
So glad I left
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  hadleigh/rayleigh10 July 2018
its been over 3 years since I left dominos and I genuinely couldn't be happier, that place sucks the life out of all who enter.
Obviously it served its purpose for me, as a student job while at college/uni, but I genuinely don't know how people can spend a lifetime working there.
Pros
they pay you (sometimes)
Cons
poor management, poor discount, over worked, underpaid, soul destroying
Fun workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hitchin,England10 July 2018
i work 5years in Domino's Pizza (UK) i love that place i never leave that place but i came back to pakistan for my personal issues.first i join that place as a driver and after joining company realize my work and efforts and i leave that place as a Manager.i found that company gives a work place like home so u acn work and enjoy so u never get tired or bore of handling customers and making,delivering then fresh food.
Alright part time job
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Gillingham9 July 2018
Shifts run till an unknown time, due to them being until "rush"; if you're young you got to be there for the need for money and not want a evening social life, you never get fridays and saturdays off. Young female workers under 30, beware of male managers and collegues at the rainham store in kent. Workplace culture is questionable, there is an amount of certain managers can get away with whatever they want, if a driver it is hard being vastly out numbered by men if a woman, people are expected to do without question or reason.
Pros
50% of anything ordered for yourself
Cons
Long hours, some times questionable managerial style
Interesting and active.
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 July 2018
At dominos the atmosphere can change very quickly, one minute everyone’s laughing and having fun then the next everyone is heads down focusing being productive. When it gets busy it can get stressful but we all work together to b an effective team to deliver a standard satisfactory to our customers.
very fun place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands9 July 2018
it was great lots of free food and good compant, often got very hot next to the oven however and during the summer period it was very hard to work due to the heat
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks
Easy but tedious
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Cwmbran Town7 July 2018
Hours are flexible but also inflexible. Once you're in on a shift, you're basically stuck till you're allowed to go home.
Management could be miles better but the owners of the company would rather make money than prefer to consult their workforce about improvements.
There is a high turnover in the work force, people come and go almost all tie time which leaves you working with untrained employees.
Pros
Half price food?
Cons
A non fixed rota. Low pay even at management.
Challenging work
Instore (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London7 July 2018
Although the staff are very kind and helpful, there is not much job advancement which causes one to feel stuck in one position and withdraws any hope of development through the ranks.
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pinner, Greater London6 July 2018
The Staff were lovely to work with. i was able to fully express myself and do the job that i needed to do in the environment i was in. The staff made this much easier.
its fun
London, Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge6 July 2018
I enjoyed working in dominos. the people I was working with are very friendly. I love making pizzas. the only problem is when summer is very hot inside the shop. because of the oven..
Pros
Free delicious pizza
Cons
Its very hot in summer time
No certain minimum hours provided
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Palmers green,london4 July 2018
So basically i applied for the job because the pay rates are good enough as they are close to london living wage.But when i asked are there any minimum hours provided the answer was:There is a rota and sometimes 4,sometimes 6 evening hours..Yeah,this is normal but it is not normal there aren’t any minimum hours provided?So how does the biggest company Dominos think about its employees?It wants full flexible delivery driver but it cannot afford to guarantee him 37.5 or 40 hours weekly work?So if you need me for 15 hours this week and 30 next how can i react to get additional income job?To me this doesn’t sound serious enough for company like this i know it is franchised but managers have income security and delivery drivers don’t doesn’t sound normal.I don’t have any interest to give bad feedback but i reproduce my conversation with the Palmer’s Green “manager” or something.I think you should think as human beings first and guarantee something to your delivery drivers so both sides be happy and job goes well.Hope some real manager reply with argument if i am wrong.
Pros
Good pay rates
Cons
No guarantees at all
Not bad job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh4 July 2018
Fine people. High culture of work. Management is ok, but salary now. Many times you do not have as hours as you need. Your rota is flexible. Not so bad but not so good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K