Domino's Employee Reviews

terrible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh3 October 2018
the manager was terrible, the conditions were shocking, too much work for too little pay, no chance of advancement in my career. there was little to no support from management.
Pros
hard to think of any
Cons
everything
Best seen as a stop gap job
driver (Former Employee) –  Braintree, Essex3 October 2018
Dominos is best seen as a stop gap job - a way of making some money but not generally a long term career. I worked there for ten years and literally saw hundreds of drivers, instores and managers start and leave. They cant keep staff which is why they are always advertising. The wage is minimum pay and the hours extremely unsociable. Requests for days off were frequently refused as there were not enough drivers and in our store anyway you weren't allowed paid holiday the first two weeks of any month! At Christmas you had to work three out of Christmas eve, Boxing day, New years eve and New years day. You also get paid 90p a delivery but this hardly covers petrol when some of the deliveries were about a 5 mile round trip. The job is very hard on your car - my clutch was always going. Most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made
Pros
half price pizzas
Cons
hours unsociable and unpredictable - manager changed mine every week..
good
In store team member/Driver (Former Employee) –  Runcorn2 October 2018
I have worked at Domins in Aintree Liverpool then I moved to Widnes and changed to worrking for Dominos in Rucorn because the store has hireing and closer to home.
Rubbish salary with average treatment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Norwood30 September 2018
When I first started out in dominos I was treated horribly. An example of this is when I helped a man who was stabbed and had come into the store- I was put on disciplinary for using store supplies!

However, after the management had changed I was treated a lot better and find myself returning from work a lot happier.

The job is relatively easy to get.
Pros
50% off menu items
Cons
Low salary
Fun company to work with
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire30 September 2018
I enjoyed workig at dominoes pizza and liked to work with other people. I got along with all the staff and made the customers smile. I worked 7 days a week 10am till close
Pros
Free lunch
No care for others
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rayners Lane Station29 September 2018
During my time at dominos I would almost be forced to come into work when I wasn't scheduled to come in and as well as this they didn't treat me properly, not even giving me a lunch break.
Pros
Discounted Lunch
Cons
Long hours, No regard for other timetables
Great
In store Team Member (Current Employee) –  Dinnington29 September 2018
I've worked at dominos twice now at 2 diffrent stores, and I can honestly say it's a great job, staff are awsome always having banter, Management is great at the store I work he's best manger I have ever had over all awsome place.
Pros
Great staff, management, pay is ok
Cons
unsociable hours
Loved every minute of it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leicester24 September 2018
Good place to work and to make new friends, However lacked the understanding of work and life balance. The money was great at the place and so were the people. There is room for progression too.
Pros
FUN money is good
Cons
no social life
fun and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Patcham24 September 2018
I was a customer service representative and I would take customers orders over the phone and counter, I enjoyed working as a team with everyone. Team work is necessary in a busy, hectic environment like this. I would also helped with food preparation and closing the store. The hardest part of the job was how busy it got and dealing with the heat of the ovens, but working as a team would help the busy times run a lot smoother and quicker.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Iffy
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2018
At the time I was 18 - the only female in the store in which I was working. Regularly had to put up with lewd comments from other members of staff which made me feel very uncomfortable and dread coming to work.
I was also paid under minimum wage at the time.
Pros
negotiable hours
Cons
work environment
Not a good place to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire21 September 2018
Horrible place to work over worked no life because of it management is ran by kids and people who dont have a clue what they doing dont recommend anyone working for them unless your stupid and like working and having no life
Pros
Non
Cons
Everthing
Fun workplace
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 September 2018
Taking orders, preparing pizza, boxing orders
Learned how to take orders and payments in store and over the phone, how to make the pizzas from start to finish and how to put and order together
Fun job in a lively workplace
Sometimes may not get hours wanted, and get shifts a week in advance, can usually work around your schedule, shifts are afternoon - evening
Drivers can give lifts home
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Its a Job
Delivery Driver Airdrie (Former Employee) –  Airdrie20 September 2018
This is a very simple fast food delivery job where you deliver pizza in the fastest time you can withough breaking the speeding law. also required to work in the shop building boxes and doing prep
Pros
free dinner if closing
Cons
not enough hours supplied for everyone
Good fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Rayleigh20 September 2018
I loved working at Domino's for the most part. Management were quite rude, however not usually there. it was easy to progress in the company and there were lots of room for learning and developing.
Fun and fast paced
In store assistant (Former Employee) –  Sleaford19 September 2018
Working instore was varied. You can either be serving customers, answering phone calls, or be working on the production line. It is a high-volume and fast paced environment, so a days work was usually intense. However this made time go quickly, and you always learn on the job. Management were thorough, and gave effective training. Domino's is a nice workplace, with friendly people.
Pros
Free pizza after each shift
Cons
Long hours and hard to get time off
Fun work place, but lack's management!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire19 September 2018
My time at Domino's was a blast, the friend's you make at work become like family and I am happy I met everyone there. A typical day at work is full of amusing introductions to customers and nice conversations with the regulars about their days and the best deals.

It's funny and enjoyable until it comes to booking time off work. This is when things become difficult. Managers like leaving whenever they like. If someone needs to leave early or needs a day off work last minute, they aren't very understanding and refuse to see the desperation in some people needing the flexibility. There are obvious favorites and obvious tension between certain staff too. The part timers are under appreciated and are expected to do too much.
Pros
Free food on close, 50% discount, flexibility.
Cons
not enough hours offered, negative attitudes, lack of respect, lack of management.
ok for part time work
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock19 September 2018
late hours to work

minimum wage

zero hour contract

not alot of tips

as many holidays as you like

staff are all friendly

not always extra shifts available if requested
Friendly working environment,
Instore staff (Former Employee) –  Cheadle Hulme18 September 2018
Working at Dominos is good if you like a fast paced job and friendly staff, although the working hours can be late, i.e. 12 on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
My store was fantastic
Head CSR (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire18 September 2018
Obviously experience will vary from store to store but in my store we were all close friends, coming into work was fun, and when I wanted learning opportunities to advance my skills within Domino's all I had to do was ask and they were provided.
My time at Domino's has set the bar for what I want to look for in a job.
Pros
Staff discount, flexible hours to my schedule
Cons
Closing shifts means I'd often leave work at around 1am.
Didn't enjoy it
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Worcester14 September 2018
I worked here over 10 years ago, so it will have different staff now. I was wokring part time after school. I found the male staff to be inapporiate and they made me feel uncomfortable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K