Domino's Employee Review

Hard working
Pizza Chef (Current Employee) –  Belfast7 February 2018
Hard working but the colleagues very nice . I would like to have more shifts but is not possible in the store i’m working . The salary should be better because it is very hard working in store
Pros
Free lunch

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 August 2018
A typical day at work requires me answering the phone, taking orders, giving good customer services, making sure the shop floor is clean the counter tops are wiped. Working here I learn that you have to be willing and open to take constructive criticism, its very fast pace as well so you have to take your own time to learn the different types of pizzas, what toppings goes on what pizza, all the different type of crust. Management was very nice, helpful in everyway, he take the time out to get to know his staffs, gives constructive feedbacks and let you know what areas you need o work on. The culture was very diverse I would say. The hardest part I would say is that you don't really get a break so you would be on your feet for some good hours. The most enjoyable is to just working to getting as a team, having our little conversations and little laughs here and there.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Great people!
In store Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ferndown14 August 2018
Great working environment and colleagues are all so friendly, we're like one big family! Hours are flexible. Can get really busy on the weekends. Customers can be nasty but only when they're hungry!! Always love seeing the regulars come in, they love it when you remember their name and order!
Pros
lovely staff
Cons
Not great pay, minimum wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K