Domino's Employee Review

Hard team work
Pizza Chef (Current Employee) –  Manchester7 March 2018
The Domino's pizza demands the high level flexibility of their worker.I started the job always in different time. Apart of the rota their workers need to be flexible at any time when they are calling.
In this time when I was a team member of the Domino's I learned
how to make and prepare the high quality food
how to do the inventory and take the delivery out.
The managment is good, they can handle the problems of the costumers and their workers.
The hardest part of the job is the long busy-time.
And the most enjoyable part is the staff. They are not only a team, they are a family.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
zero contract

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

Don't work for them
Domino's pizza (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire17 December 2018
When I first started working for Domino's it was fun the was understanding than as time went on they started treating me like a mug they pressure you into doing something you don't want to do, they expect you learn everything is a couple of shifts the management is awful they lie to your face than turn it back on you making out your the liar. The people that work for the company are fun and outgoing you get the odd one that's not very nice but you get that everywhere, I wouldn't recommend working for the company. You used to get free food but not anymore they stopped that and also stopped staff discount on almost everything. I worked a few shifts in the summer about 9.5 hours and got no break no food wasn't aloud to go outside wasn't even a loud to buy a drink. The wage isn't great worked every week 16 hours at the end of the month I was taking home around £300 I would book holiday they wouldn't pay me or would forgot I booked holiday.
Cons
okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, UK15 December 2018
It was an okay place to work but the culture was borderline cliquely and very in and out, however this experience was only in one store and not the entire company.
Pros
1 pound pizza

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K