Domino's Employee Review

alright
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  London1 December 2017
Busy environment so this is good for someone who likes to be on their toes. All round enjoyable area when colleagues work together. This role gives great experience in customer service and enhances knowledge as it can get pretty fast paced.
Pros
nice staff meal
Cons

Other Domino's Employee Reviews

My First Job and One of my Favourite so far
CSR Promoted to Shift Runner (Former Employee) –  Portadown, County Armagh22 January 2019
A typical day in Domino's for me was busy, demanding but overall enjoyable. I learnt a lot from this job, especially great team working skills and money handling as well as management skills down the line.
The higher management such as our area manager and franchise owner were usually fair but sometimes they came to silly or unfair decisions within the staff.
The workplace culture was great. I developed and still maintain a genuine family from the staff in Domino's we all connected really well and only on rare occasions did some people not fit in.
The hardest part about the job would be only knowing when you're working week by week and often not knowing when you would finish a shift.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was commonly quite easy in a nice and yet still challenging way, especially as a shift runner. As well as the colleagues.
The pay is minimum wage which I could understand, it's a fast food job aimed at young adults who wont commonly plan on staying forever. Once you get promoted the money is better but I would say it should be more for the responsibilities.
Pros
50% discount, free meal when working over 6 hours, great colleagues, simple fast paced fun job
Cons
late/unsociable hours, rota only one week in advance, poor pay, not always knowing when your shift will end, management can sometimes be unreasonable
good
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  Pontypridd21 January 2019
It was very good time in my life when I did work in domino,s. I did the job. All people was very nice.The people of domino,s was very helpful. All people was very nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K