Domino's Pay & Benefits reviews

Very bad job in uk
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gravesend, Kent6 December 2018
Very bad management you feeling you are in Romania not in UK . Erea Manager Romanian and 90% of store Managers is Romanians, Make line 90% Romanians . You working as slave, no staff food only after 6 working hours. If you asking for staff food 5h59m you no get your food because rools. .. and more
Pros
Very bad job in Uk
Cons
Staff food no less than 6 hours
Might as well be on benefits
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Swansea4 December 2018
As a driver you will:-

Not be able to plan anything around your day as you know when you start work but dont know when you finish.

Hours are not consistent, 12 hour shift one day and then sent home after 20mins another day....whats the point.

Because of this you dont make a lot of money, but your car still gets a tuning so you need to maintain your car.

Just another job from another employer that wants to be able to snap their fingers when ever they want you and when they dont.

Also breaks have seemed to escaped their imagination.

This isnt this Dominos in particular but with all Dominos stores....

Also, tried to convince me that I dont acrued holiday pay during probation period...which is illegal.
Pros
You can make fun of yourself for being a mug.
Cons
Being a mug.
Good if looking for something flexible and part time
Driver (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire3 December 2018
Get clocked in only if the store is busy and finished when its not .
Minimum wage where u are expected to work like a robot without any breaks.
Management dont take training seriously and expect that the staff trains new people without any proper guidance,Have to beg to give toppings instructions.There is a lot of favourism to who do full time even if they are wrong and new comers are always insulted and hardly appreciated.Drivers have to drop staff home and are not paid mileage for it,and if u ask for it they make u feel as if ur cheap.They might even request u to drop a delivery on ur way home where they wont clock u in and expect u do it for free since u are going home anyway.The mileage itself is very less as well and the 20 pence that they charge for insurance doesnt cover breakdown.There is also no free drinking water in some stores but staff discount is given which is also based on favourism.
Pros
Friendly staff if u are social and interactive
Cons
Not good pay, poor management, expect to do favours
Unsociable hours
Team Member (Current Employee) –  West Midlands27 November 2018
Good for a first, part time job, however probably not one for the long run for full time. Can be very demanding and require a lot of hours. Some of the managers are decent, but find that very often staff come and go. VERY unsociable hours, prepare to have no life once you are employed. Other than that, its a decent environment to work in (except FRIDAYS SATURDAYS) or when any huge event is going on.
Pros
free pizza when hoax orders are placed
Cons
unsociable hours
job is average
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire24 November 2018
average job average pay but lots of cleaning involved as a driver your expected to do much more than drive ,youre expected to clean the whole shop and wont finish until this has been completed.
Pros
nice staff members
Cons
Busy workplace poorly run.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Market Weighton, East Riding of Yorkshire19 November 2018
Don't work here if you have a car with a 1.8ltr engine or higher as you won't be paid enough fuel money to cover the costs of deliveries. If you like getting paid incorrect hours and wage then you're in luck this company does just that. Havnt worked there for over a month and still trying to get the correct money I worked for. Don't take the risk of working at dominos.
Pros
Free 4 slice pizza for working a shift
Cons
they dont pay you correctly
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dorking14 November 2018
I have made many good friends working there that i have today, the environment is relaxed and the work isn't too hard, the pay is good for the work you do.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Late shifts
Poor management, poor place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Andover, Hampshire14 November 2018
Minimum wage, too many so called managers bickering amongst themselves. If you are after a second job to top up your income or just as a bit of pocket money it is fine. But i would never consider a full time position with this company, most just use it as a filler untill something better comes along so there is a high staff turnover. The management are untrained but their task is remedial (sell pizzas cash up) most have no knowledge of employment laws or requirements. They break company policy on a continual basis to make there stats look good, booking out any order to any driver and marking the delivery as delivered before time leaving the driver to deal with the disgruntled customer. If u need pocket money then its fine, but as a job (cannot call this a career) choice forget it.
Pros
50% off pizza (although u can get this as standard from coupons)
Cons
Poor management, poor pay no real benifits.
I did not enjoy my time at dominos.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh Zoo, City of Edinburgh8 November 2018
They did not treat me very well, the older staff were very patronising towards me and they did not give me very many hours, they also acted as if they did not care about me.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not many hours
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire8 November 2018
As a shift manager working in the Domino's Cannock store i have managed to progress myself up the management ladder in the last three years. The job has many benefits and also a few downsides.
Pros
Great introduction into a busy working environment
Cons
Long, un-sociable hours
Productive and fun workplace
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newtownards7 November 2018
I really enjoyed my job at dominoes but just wanted to move on too different things and experiences as I started to get bored of working in the food industry because of the long hours
Pros
Free lunches
Great learning experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tewkesbury7 November 2018
Working at Dominos Pizza, was a great way to earn extra cash while I was at college and for the build up to Christmas. Although there were a few benefits such as free food, the management would often leave me running the CSR desk on my own during busy periods resulting in unhappy customers. On deliveries, I felt confident and at ease, even during busy periods. My overall experience both as customer service and delivery driver was great, but the uncertainty of hours definitely left me a bit on edge.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Uncertain hours, no set breaks, lack of pay
Ok
In-Store Team Member (Former Employee) –  Colchester, Essex7 November 2018
It is an ok job, and there are opportunities for advancement if you work hard. It can be fun if your're lucky with your co-workers, and the job in itself involves teamwork which can be enjoyable. However, salary is very low, management incompetent in any other task that is not directly related to store operations (e.g. organizing rotas, or holidays, or knowing their team and how it works best). And most importantly, your work/life balance will be messed up since most of your shifts will take place in the evening, ending late at night and all throughout the weekend. If you are looking for something temporary, for flexible hours, for part-time work while studying or something like that, this is a good place to work. If not, don't bother with it, there are similar jobs out there that are better for your social life and your health.
Alright
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chester-le-Street5 November 2018
money was not great but the workplace was good because of the people i worked with in the shop. When the shop was not busy, it was hard to keep yourself busy because there was not much to do if all the jobs have already been done, such as cleaning.
Pros
discount food
Cons
short hours
fun job
csr (Former Employee) –  Willenhall4 November 2018
what i enjoyed about dominoes is that when you first have a lot to learn and slowly you will get their in time and when you do the work becomes much easier and when you learn a few things you want to learn more.
Pros
free food
Cons
good hours as long as they are busy
Free pizza but now I hate it
In store worker (Former Employee) –  Knutsford, Cheshire1 November 2018
Unsociable hours and bad pay but if you get a good manager its fun. Also lots of free food but I cannot eat pizza now without wanting to kill myself. Sadly discount does not work on delivery and only works in store you work in. Also everyone I worked with was an ex-con or active drug user. Also I have put on weight and hate myself for it.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too much free food
Decent workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheshunt29 October 2018
As a delivery driver, the job is decent. Good tips, but long hours. Working with the public is very rewarding but can also be quite challenging when you have to deal with tricky/angry customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Fun work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Witham, Essex23 October 2018
Domino's was a fantastic place to work when looking for part time work alongside college. It offered great pay and benefits whilst allowing for flexible working hours
Pros
Pay and flexibility
Cons
Management not very understanding
Fun to work at, always busy, horrible pay
customer service assistant kitchen worker (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire15 October 2018
the environment and people i worked with was easily the best part of the job, however the hours are often inconvenient and the pay is not too great however the job is fun and never leaves you board
Pros
free food and discounts
Cons
inconvenient hours, bad pay
Was ok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester14 October 2018
Working at Dominos was fun, but could be stressful. The work/life balance is terrible as you can work many hours and not have many hours for our personal life
Pros
Free lunch when working, 50% off when not working
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.1K