Domino's Pay & Benefits reviews

Good, but managers were unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London14 January 2018
My managers would deliberately isolate newer employees. Work hours were unfair as no one apart from managers were allowed to take holidays without at least 3 months notice, and rota would be made without consideration for employees
Pros
60% discount and occasional free food
Cons
short shifts
Okay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow14 January 2018
Fun people to work with. Disappointing minimum wage when such a big company. Very annoying that they do not allocate finishing times and you never know what time you will be working till.
Pros
Different all the time
Cons
Wage and hours
Flexible working
Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Colchester13 January 2018
Used my own car- not a great idea if you do this if it’s a big car , you ideally need a 1.1 engine to be if it from the £1 per job (delivery) the basic rate of pay is low £7.50 where I see other towns 3 or 4 doing the same job for £10 an hour !!!! So colchester dominoes not the best.
Pros
Flexible working, take home money daily, free pizza easy job potential for good bonuses.
Cons
People pay online so tips are lower now, use your own car
First Job
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dronfield, Derbyshire11 January 2018
This was my first ever job when I was 16, it was alright for my first job I guess. However, the hours were sometimes too long, they tried to tax me at 16 whilst I was still at college and they often forgot to pay me.
Pros
Pocket Money.
Cons
Getting taxed, too many hours.
It was okay
All Rounder (Former Employee) –  Redhill, Surrey10 January 2018
The days will be very long, you may start in the morning or around 5 and you would be doing non stop work weather it be making pizza, on the oven, answering phones or maybe just doing stickers. The employees are very nice and will have a good laugh.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long and hard hours
bad salary, bad management
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Malvern8 January 2018
made to do everything that everyone else didnt want to do on top of the job i was given, i was also made to pack the deliveries even when the drivers were hanging around.
Pros
discount
Cons
lot of work, barely any salary
Just Bad
Pizza maker/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Maldon5 January 2018
Zero hours contract, the minimum wage and management that don't care about staff mean you have no way of knowing if you can actually pay your bills or not.

Managment favours certain people and give them all the benefits and ignore the rest. During the busy hours, you can expect to do everything by yourself as the management go to their office and ignore calls for help and then blame you if anything goes wrong.

Training is given by other instore members who have probably just started or you'll be on yourself as a new starter and expected to figure out toppings by pictures.

If you complain about not getting enough hours Management will look for any reason to fire you
fun work place
instore/customer repensentative (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester3 January 2018
Domino's is a good environment to work in and is brilliant to if you are looking to work around your college hours as they will give you the amount of hours you are looking.
Pros
great staff discount
Cons
can be long hours
Great
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chard, Somerset3 January 2018
Great place to work, the only downside I see there is the low pay rate, therefore people wont stay there longer + its really hard to maintain a good team.

Overall to that its a great starting point for a new job/carrer
Bad work/Life balance
In-store/Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cardiff3 January 2018
During the winter months it gets depressing as managers care only for bonuses and not employees. You will have to work over every public holiday including christmas and new years. You will rarely get time off to do anything you want.

You can learn great skills as well as move up fairly fast if you have the capacity for it.
Pros
Free Food, Good workers, Can be a good laugh
Cons
Long hours, Treated like robots, Employee happiness isn't cared for.
It's hard, but I like it
Work dominos (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire2 January 2018
people are very kind at work, it helps a lot, but there is also a lot of work, many hours of standing ... but good, there you have to work fast and hard
Pros
food discount
Cons
To much hours
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Andover1 January 2018
it may annoy you sometimes but everyone is friends here it is like a one big famiyy the only con is that it is 4 pound a hour and you deserve so much more then that by the work you do
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
Nice work
Delivery Driver and Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  London24 December 2017
It's hard but it is fine to start in London, the salary is not enough and I had to work so many hours, but the people are good workers.
So I think it is fine, but for a sort time.
Fun workplace
CSR (Current Employee) –  Orpington, Greater London19 December 2017
Domino's Pizza is definitely a job that I have loved working at since it is very fun and easy, the members of staff are brilliant to work with and are all outgoing. It is also very flexible and employees are protected pretty well, the only issues I received when I had worked at Domino's was that I didn't get as many hours and my pay was relatively low.
Pros
Fun, free meals and flexible
Cons
Not enough hours and low pay
Producite Work Place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Glasgow14 December 2017
The hours allocated are good and substantial. The management is good, however, not very good team working skills and long hours without a break. In addition, there were very poor work benefits for employees and the salary is very poor for staff. The hardest part of the job is that it is long hours and are expected too do a lot.
Cons
Long hours, terrible salary and poor employee benefits
fun work place
Floor Staff (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire13 December 2017
you learn how to work a till and handle money.
how to correctly make a pizza
the most enjoyable part of the job is the company and the other staff what work there.
Pros
half price meals
Cons
Fun workplace and productive.
Chef (Former Employee) –  You11 December 2017
Working at dominos gave me a alot of experience in the work industry. It gave me also an idea in working in busy environments and working at dominos taught me to stand on my own two feet.
Pros
50% off
Cons
Short hours
Minimum amount of hours
Shift Manager (Permanent) (Former Employee) –  Maidstone7 December 2017
They give min amount of hours, only to cover busy periods... Instore staff do not get any tips, only drivers get min hourly rate, +£1 per delivery to cover fuel expenses +tips
Cons
Good for a second job
poor
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) –  Gillingham28 November 2017
I did not like it here but it was ok. the pay was minimum wage which is not a lot but it was ok. the management did not really care about anything. it got busy
Do not work here.
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Polegate27 November 2017
Terrible management and unsociable hours. They abuse your sero hours contract, asking you to work atleast every tuesday, friday, saturday and sunday, then will send you home after an hour if they dont need you. Minimum wage and no respect from management.
Pros
Sometimes free food but not often
Cons
Bad pay, conditions and hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9