Domino's Employee Reviews for Team Member

Found 135 reviews matching the search See all 17,298 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newtownards7 November 2018
I really enjoyed my job at dominoes but just wanted to move on too different things and experiences as I started to get bored of working in the food industry because of the long hours
Pros
Free lunches
Omagh Co Tyrone
Instore Team Member (Former Employee) –  Omagh, County Tyrone16 October 2018
unprofessional workplace management have no communication skills and dont know how to speak to staff forcing everyonr to leave awful pay for expected work load no breaks treated like you are expandable cuts shifts if sick or if they jist take a dislike area manager makes up rules them changes them consistantly contridicting himself and expects staff to know what he is thinking. Disaster of a business and management who are running.it into the ground
Pros
leaving
Cons
every thing
it was poor
Instore Team Member (Former Employee) –  Worle11 October 2018
I thought i loved the job but then again i was working with some rude, stuck up people and i didn't like it at all so i left the job and moved on to something else.
Pros
Cons
Rush hour
Friendly team, great management
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke4 October 2018
Working in dominos was great. Everyone was very kind there and was always willing to help you with anything, even if they had their hands full. Met many great, hardworking people there.
Also, they'd allow you to take any bad orders so sometimes I'd get a lot of free pizzas. Only bad thing was the pay as it was minimum wage from a very demanding job (I was 17 at the time).
Pros
Free food, great management and people
Cons
Pay
Fun workplace
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 September 2018
Taking orders, preparing pizza, boxing orders
Learned how to take orders and payments in store and over the phone, how to make the pizzas from start to finish and how to put and order together
Fun job in a lively workplace
Sometimes may not get hours wanted, and get shifts a week in advance, can usually work around your schedule, shifts are afternoon - evening
Drivers can give lifts home
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Fun work place, but lack's management!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire19 September 2018
My time at Domino's was a blast, the friend's you make at work become like family and I am happy I met everyone there. A typical day at work is full of amusing introductions to customers and nice conversations with the regulars about their days and the best deals.

It's funny and enjoyable until it comes to booking time off work. This is when things become difficult. Managers like leaving whenever they like. If someone needs to leave early or needs a day off work last minute, they aren't very understanding and refuse to see the desperation in some people needing the flexibility. There are obvious favorites and obvious tension between certain staff too. The part timers are under appreciated and are expected to do too much.
Pros
Free food on close, 50% discount, flexibility.
Cons
not enough hours offered, negative attitudes, lack of respect, lack of management.
Horrible place to work
Instore Team Member (Former Employee) –  Worcestershire31 August 2018
Good for your first job but they really don’t know how to treat their staff. Horrible management and school like behaviour. First come first serve basis if you are ill, they don’t like it if you are ill, unsociable hours and your whole life starts to revolve around the company. Petty and malicious management who gossip constantly. Avoid at all costs. Not worth the grief you get off customers for other people’s mistakes.
Pros
Good friends made
Cons
Pay, hours and management
Fun enviroment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire7 August 2018
This is a great job to work at,it is fast pacing sometimes there is a great deal of pressure but your collegues help you fight that pressure and overcome it.
ok place to work
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear3 August 2018
the staff there are lovely and it was a pleasure to work with them, but when it comes to having a social life and progressing you can kiss that goodbye
very fun but you lose evenings and weekends but worth it for the banter
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Northwich25 July 2018
literally the best people I have ever met and such an efficient sharp team, short shifts seem like hours though for some reason, pretty sure its a wormhole, but generally fun and a happy place to call work.
Pros
free pizza, good pay, evening work
Cons
tired late at night, rude customers

Want to know more about Domino's?

Ask a question
very bad managment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester25 July 2018
The managers just want bonus they don't care if you are busy and working alone. They send home everybody because they get bonus if have less staff and its busy.
Cons
long hours, poor salary
Best First Time Job!!!
Instore/Team Member (Current Employee) –  Corringham19 July 2018
I have enjoyed every minute working at Dominos. Working with my team has been amazing as they have all got great personalities and have made the job fun. However, I have come to a point in my life that now I have finished college I am focusing on finding something which will benefit me more in the future such as a health and social care job (as this is what I studied in college).

This job has made me very independent as I have learnt that you can not depend on others to get things done and so you may have to do most of it yourself. This is a great thing to learn at a young age as it will set you up on the future to be able to do things within a team but also take matters into your own hands when needed.

Everyone that I work with is very friendly and welcoming within the store and all the managers provide you with help when needed. I also really enjoy dealing with customers (such as serving and answering the phones) as it improves your communication skills and also makes you more self-confident.

Another thing which I like about working in Dominos is that you are doing something during the whole shift. For example, a typical day at work for me is taking orders on the phone or in person, answering phones, serving, cleaning, training new staff members, operating slap table, operating make line, operating cut table, etc.
Pros
Half Price when you order
Very Hardworking Job
Team Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Harrow13 July 2018
This job is for people who are very hardworking and determined to get the task done, this type of job really benefited me and I really think it was the perfect role for me .

The company it’s self is very good and the management is controlled well with good communication running through the work chain.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Tiring for young adults
Interesting and active.
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire9 July 2018
At dominos the atmosphere can change very quickly, one minute everyone’s laughing and having fun then the next everyone is heads down focusing being productive. When it gets busy it can get stressful but we all work together to b an effective team to deliver a standard satisfactory to our customers.
very fun place to work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands9 July 2018
it was great lots of free food and good compant, often got very hot next to the oven however and during the summer period it was very hard to work due to the heat
Pros
free food
Cons
no breaks
Fun workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol28 June 2018
The management was good and the workplace was fun and enjoyable.The most enjoyable part of the job was that you had free lunch and helpful co-workers.
Pros
Free Pizzas
Cons
Low Wages
Job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chorley, Lancashire24 June 2018
great company and great insight into a franchise and how they are run and how they work globally and nationally together to ensure a consistent service is provided
Alright
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Walkden22 June 2018
Some people were okay, just one individual who didn't care how he was affecting the work life of others. He was very rude and disrespectful and after just a month, I left because I hated coming into work because of him and that should never happen. Management lacked a little and it just didn't feel comfortable to work there.
Pros
free food if it wasn't claime by customers
Cons
certain indiviuals
productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 June 2018
very close knit team where all members of the group understand their roles and the role of others. management were very inclusive with staff and were never condescending.
Pros
Free Pizza
Fun plance and friendly staff
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London6 June 2018
The staff is really friendly. Once you start working in Dominos you never want to leave. Sure there is stress as you need to deliver a fast service and quality service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55K