Domino's Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Found 575 reviews matching the search See all 17,275 reviews
Terrible management with unsociable hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire15 November 2018
I worked for this store in Middlesbrough and can honestly say that the management need more training before having the title they do. Couldn't even manage a float for the drivers and aren't helpful at all. They would rather point fingers than give guidance to staff.

Overall there are better minimum wage jobs out there.
Pros
Tips allowed
Great team
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Herefordshire3 November 2018
Energetic and fun place to work - the team is great - good online and on the job training (shadow shifts)
I love working here and enjoy every minute of it.
Decent workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheshunt29 October 2018
As a delivery driver, the job is decent. Good tips, but long hours. Working with the public is very rewarding but can also be quite challenging when you have to deal with tricky/angry customers.
Pros
Free lunches
fun work place
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire25 October 2018
good friendly company good hours good people to work with i enjoyed meeting new people and the differant jobs you could be doing each and every day ...
Fun work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Witham, Essex23 October 2018
Domino's was a fantastic place to work when looking for part time work alongside college. It offered great pay and benefits whilst allowing for flexible working hours
Pros
Pay and flexibility
Cons
Management not very understanding
Awful
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Darlington21 October 2018
Ran by kids with no life experience with
with a terrible manager soon to be area manager forget having a life working here and instores team always blame drivers to customers if any faults with food
Pros
Customers you meet and tips can be good
Cons
Terrible store managers and working every wrekend
Decent part time job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Pontefract21 October 2018
Decent part time job, I was a student but some of the older drivers usually supplimented another job in tandem with this one.

Can end up working late, personally not a problem, however I see how it could be to some people. On the other hand possibility of early finishes when the business is slow.

Overall job is quite fun giving the opportunity to chat to co-workers while doing menial tasks during the slow periods. Using personal vehicle offers the ability to make the job very comfortable and personal (listening to music ect.)
Pros
Sometimes got free food and tips
Cons
Can get stressful when dealing with customers
More cons than pros
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taff17 October 2018
Most of the people there are great to work with. Plenty of banter and fun conversations to keep you going in the job.
However, the management aren't fantastic, in terms of listening to employees views and concerns. Also there are people who are trying to act like the boss, even though they aren't, which can be frustrating on other employees.
There is a lack of consideration for employees in terms of security and protection, the rota etc. Drivers face potential and have faced actual mugging attempts in the nights and nothing is ever done to improve the situation.
You get £1 per delivery to cover your petrol. However, it does not work out most of the time as you travelling so many miles - they should take into account per mile, rather than delivery. Furthermore, they take £1 off you to cover insurance.
Despite being on a zero hour contract and giving plenty of notice, I was not granted a specific day off, even though I had worked so many hours. So really, it is more benefit for them than for you.
You are expected to do late closes at 3 in the morning, without being informed, which can be extremely tiring especially when driving behind the wheel.
We were allowed to have the remains of orders that came back. However the management have scrapped that now. So it is best to have something to eat before you start your shift, otherwise you will most probably not eat for the entire night.
Pros
Make great friends
Cons
Wears out car quickly, No discount, Lack of security and protection, Cover for petrol does not work well, Exploitive conditions
good place to work
Driver delivery (Former Employee) –  Hastings, East Sussex11 October 2018
I enjoyed working at Domino's it was a relaxing job and very flexible for families. Staff were pleasant to work with and management was understanding.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low salary
Scarborough
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, North Yorkshire5 October 2018
The company dont care one bit about the staff, if you have a problem its go somewhere kind of attitude. Managment are useless. All in all if you want a summer job yeah but otherwise avoid working for this company. High staff turnover because they dont care about staff. Im happy to be leaving and never to return. The food not as good as everyone thinks, lowest form of products used wuth a big price tag.
Pros
Some of the people
Cons
Company of tyrants who live in la la land
terrible
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh3 October 2018
the manager was terrible, the conditions were shocking, too much work for too little pay, no chance of advancement in my career. there was little to no support from management.
Pros
hard to think of any
Cons
everything
Loved every minute of it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leicester24 September 2018
Good place to work and to make new friends, However lacked the understanding of work and life balance. The money was great at the place and so were the people. There is room for progression too.
Pros
FUN money is good
Cons
no social life
Iffy
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2018
At the time I was 18 - the only female in the store in which I was working. Regularly had to put up with lewd comments from other members of staff which made me feel very uncomfortable and dread coming to work.
I was also paid under minimum wage at the time.
Pros
negotiable hours
Cons
work environment
Its a Job
Delivery Driver Airdrie (Former Employee) –  Airdrie20 September 2018
This is a very simple fast food delivery job where you deliver pizza in the fastest time you can withough breaking the speeding law. also required to work in the shop building boxes and doing prep
Pros
free dinner if closing
Cons
not enough hours supplied for everyone
ok for part time work
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock19 September 2018
late hours to work

minimum wage

zero hour contract

not alot of tips

as many holidays as you like

staff are all friendly

not always extra shifts available if requested
Fun but purely part-time
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leatherhead8 September 2018
Had a great bit of fun during my time at Domino's, enjoyed the tips and the frenzy in the workplace. Management were kind and the 50% pizzas was a delight.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire6 September 2018
I have been very happy here for 6 years just plodding a long but I feel I need a better career / work place now I am 30 atypical day here would be arriving saying hello, clocking on, getting your first delivery,
Good job for part timer or second job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire3 September 2018
I am working in dominos in evening I will not recommend as first job
It is only good if you work As a second job
They will not give you free food only if anyone work there 10 or 12 hour shift then they give you small pizza
Pros
Bit of extra money
Cons
No free food, not good benefits, minimum rate of pay
i dont now
Delivery Driver Multi Drop (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend3 September 2018
iv worked at a few dominoes most of the people spoke like dirt food was always nice was a good place to work as I was a driver and got to now a new where I lived and I got to now the area a lot more
Pays the bills
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire2 September 2018
Friendly atmosphere, opportunity for promotion , the working hours are zero hour contract but usually are given good hours each week,straightforward work
Pros
Free food
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55K