Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 341 reviews matching the search See all 17,888 reviews
Easy Job, nice environment, bad management
CSR (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City25 November 2018
A typical day as a driver would include waiting on deliveries, bagging them up and taking them to houses, over and over again.
I learned customer service skills, teamwork and how to work under pressure.
The management at Domino's I found was slightly flawed, with some managers in particular being unable to help and who were not at all approachable. The managers also all spoke only to each other in a different language, leaving everyone else clueless as to what was going on.
The workplace culture is enjoyable and fun but at sometimes stressful during busy time periods.
The hardest part of the job was communication with other members of staff.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tewkesbury7 November 2018
Working at Dominos Pizza, was a great way to earn extra cash while I was at college and for the build up to Christmas. Although there were a few benefits such as free food, the management would often leave me running the CSR desk on my own during busy periods resulting in unhappy customers. On deliveries, I felt confident and at ease, even during busy periods. My overall experience both as customer service and delivery driver was great, but the uncertainty of hours definitely left me a bit on edge.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Uncertain hours, no set breaks, lack of pay
Satisfactory
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Elgin, Moray7 September 2018
While I did enjoy working at Domino's, I feel that the management could've been much better, and it is because of the mediocre management that some customers had complained about their meal

However, the job provided perks, and it also gave you the opportunity to hone your work skills. It also provided a flexible work rota which can be followed easily.
Pros
Perks, Skill improvement, good hours
Cons
Poor salary, somewhat satisfactory management which needs improvement.
Rubbish salary with average treatment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Norwood30 September 2018
When I first started out in dominos I was treated horribly. An example of this is when I helped a man who was stabbed and had come into the store- I was put on disciplinary for using store supplies!

However, after the management had changed I was treated a lot better and find myself returning from work a lot happier.

The job is relatively easy to get.
Pros
50% off menu items
Cons
Low salary
Fun to work there
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  sherbourne11 October 2018
As I have accounting experience in back home , wish to advance or improve my skills in related field. As of now Am working in a pizza store just to earn money. Of course I have learnt how to work with multi cultural employees . It doesn't help me in advancement of my career.
Pros
Discounts on food for employees.
Cons
Hard at first, but easy once you know how to do it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Longfield20 October 2018
There will always be rude customers, especially when you're dealing with them down the phone. But this job really gives you the opportunity to work on your patience and build up a tolerance to what's right and wrong. The good thing about Domino's is the work is easy when you get it. It may be hard at first, but the tills are easy to master and so is kitchen after a few days. Another good thing is that if a customer is being abusive towards you down the phone, company policy is to just hang up on them and potentially block their number!
Pros
Easy work, flexible shifts.
Cons
Management sometimes poor.
average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands21 June 2018
Zero hours contract, the minimum wage and management that don't care about staff

Management favours certain people and give them all the benefits and ignore the rest. During the busy hours, you can expect to do everything by yourself as the management go to their office and ignore calls for help and then blame you if anything goes wrong.

If you complain about not getting enough hours Management will look for any reason to fire you
Cons
short hours
Stressful and haphazard workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Eastleigh13 August 2018
Inconsistent shift pattern with constant demand for last minute shift changes almost constantly forcing you to work anti social hours, considerable demands of time and effort for very minimal pay and lacking benefits worth the expectations
Cons
long hours no breaks
Not enough management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire9 November 2018
Horrible , was given a 15 minute induction and then put straight to work , was put under a large amount of stress serving customers and answering phone calls when I haven’t been properly taught what to do .

Thinking about quitting due to lack d management and lack of care and communication from other staff
Pros
Money
Cons
Lack of management, carelessness, high stress
nice environment but horrible management
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  sutton26 December 2018
my experience was not good at all. i was only 16 at the time but management was horrible.He would make you work like a dog. te team was really lovely and the girl that trained me was very nice to me. there was a lot of favouritism which made things a lot more harder and annoying.
Pros
nice colleges
Cons
lazy horrible manager
OK workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cumbernauld30 May 2018
Was an okay place to work, management were nasty and didn’t handle situations in the store but other instore staff were great. Pay wasn’t great (minimum wage). Management didn’t care about it’s employees and work/social balance was way off.
Pros
Free meal, good friends
Cons
Long hours, minimum pay, nasty management
Good experience and interesting field of work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood30 July 2018
My typical day at work would start at 5pm and would be based during the rush of customers I was given the job of taking orders from customers as well as forwarding messages from customers and staff to the management team, I enjoyed working at dominos ,however, when it came to hours and wages I was restricted due to over staffing which made the work less enjoyable as i felt like I wasn’t accomplishing anything
Pros
60% discount and free meal after 6 hours
Cons
Short hours and overstaffing
Too little hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Northampton25 December 2018
At Dominos I was only generally working during the busiest times of the day, which only lasted for a few hours. As such I was always on my toes and focused on the work itself. I had learned the best way to talk with customers and how to handle their orders, among others. However, the lack of time I was there for also meant that I was never really friendly with many of my co-workers, because there was no time to communicate with them outside of anything related to work. I mostly enjoyed some of the customers that came to the store, as they were pleasant and friendly. The hardest part of the job was that, because I was only working at the busiest times of the day, I had to adapt to the high pressure environment around me.
Pros
Learning experience every day
Cons
Not enough hours
not the most rewarding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale7 August 2018
The management were good at being friends however practically non existent as managers.
I learned good customer service skills but at the same time i learned exactly what a bad internal work environment is like.
The hardest part of the job was getting through rush hours, especially when you were working a station on your own.
However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the free food at the end of shift.
Fun but underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rowley Regis, West Midlands11 September 2018
The people I worked with were great excluding the management but we were expected to do too much for too little pay. Fast paced environment so we were always busy and that was enjoyable as shifts passed by quickly but it was a lot of pressure if you make one mistake they are not happy at all.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long late hours, underpaid.
Was good majority of the time
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Failsworth16 August 2018
When I first started here they was brilliant, the manager and area manager was supportive, staff all stuck by each other. Laid back environment, easy job, when quiet they let you learn other job roles, great room for progression. Lenient shifts, if you had a night out they was flexible with leaving times.

However... our manager was moved to a different store and replaced with another - he didn’t like me cause I was ‘fat’ (size uk 10). Would have me sat in the back building boxes for 2 hours then send me home - giving other staff most hours, when other staff would ask if they could give me their hours he would say no. As I was treated differently from other staff I decided to leave, I should have reported the issue however as I was young I wasn’t sure of the process.

Overall, majority of my experience was great and I would have stayed for longer than I did if it wasn’t for the 2nd manager.
Pros
First 10/11 months of working here
Cons
Need the right team/manager - zero hour contract
the managers are bullies
csr (Former Employee) –  Shoeburyness19 June 2018
for sk group franchise the harder staff work the more they are held back and those who stand around talking get all the rewards managers refuse to give you breaks on a 6 hour shift and they are constantly rude to members of staff calling them dumb an they have to stand there and take it all or face having no hours
Pros
none avoid sk group franchise full of bullies
Cons
if you dont get on with high management straight away you are stuck at the bottom
Fun workplace and very productive but very unreliable.
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Orpington10 March 2018
Domino's as a business and its culture was a very fun place to work at, I really liked the people around me in terms of their personality. However, for me it was very unreliable and I never got what I wanted at Domino's. I had wanted more hours and even though I was promised them, unfortunately I never received that many.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Unreliable and poor management
Fun, energetic and positive environment.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Coventry17 August 2018
There isn't such a thing as a 'typical day' in Domino's. Every day is different depending on the level of busyness within the store, the number of orders made by customers, dealing with queries or complaints over the phone, and so on.
I learnt how to solve any issues customers may have, for example, orders getting mixed up or delays. I made sure the customer was always left satisfied and was apologetic for any mistakes made within the store. This can sometimes be hard as certain customers may not accept any sort of refund or replacement.
I also learnt to work under pressure during busy times such as freshers week. This made me work very efficiently and as part of a team.
I love working as part of a team because we are all doing different jobs and most of the employees are trained in various areas, which creates a fun environment and you are able to change routines depending on the shift.
Pros
Flexibility and free meals
Cons
Minimum wage and unspecified finishing hours
Fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Addlestone, Surrey26 April 2018
Brilliant and fair management, lovely staff team with great benefits. Tuesday, Friday, Saturday nights busiest periods. Often stores have to combine which can be tough.
Pros
free food and great discount

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K