Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Stressful and haphazard workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Eastleigh13 August 2018
Inconsistent shift pattern with constant demand for last minute shift changes almost constantly forcing you to work anti social hours, considerable demands of time and effort for very minimal pay and lacking benefits worth the expectations
Cons
long hours no breaks
Ups and downs
CSR (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 August 2018
When you first start out at dominoes they offered me loads of help with training days in two branches but once i finally started working i realized that what i had been taught was only half of what i needed to know to be effective.
Pros
Free pizzas after shift
Cons
really poor hours
not the most rewarding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale7 August 2018
The management were good at being friends however practically non existent as managers.
I learned good customer service skills but at the same time i learned exactly what a bad internal work environment is like.
The hardest part of the job was getting through rush hours, especially when you were working a station on your own.
However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the free food at the end of shift.
Hard
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leicester5 August 2018
The best part of this job was meeting different people and gaining essential communication skills. The difficult part was getting to know the system and menu
Relaxed and fast paced
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peterborough3 August 2018
I have been working for dominos for the best part of 3 months and i can honestly say it is great. Amazing team members but you should definitely go into it with an open mind as it can be stressful at times but other times it is great. Spending time with great people and having the chance to learn new things. Progression is always available for those who with to. I advose anyone to apply!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
No help on closes
Good experience and interesting field of work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood30 July 2018
My typical day at work would start at 5pm and would be based during the rush of customers I was given the job of taking orders from customers as well as forwarding messages from customers and staff to the management team, I enjoyed working at dominos ,however, when it came to hours and wages I was restricted due to over staffing which made the work less enjoyable as i felt like I wasn’t accomplishing anything
Pros
60% discount and free meal after 6 hours
Cons
Short hours and overstaffing
Fast paced customer facing job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale25 July 2018
Very busy on weekends and nights, working at dominoes entails learning to multitask on a larger scale, and teaches you the ability to juggle the different job requirements quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Free Dominoes
Cons
0 hour contract
very fun place to work at
Customer service assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester24 July 2018
typical day at work involved flipping doughs and pizzas and choosing the toppings according to what the order is and putting it in the oven. then there should be someone working at the oven taking out the pizzas and putting them into the right boxes.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pinner, Greater London6 July 2018
The Staff were lovely to work with. i was able to fully express myself and do the job that i needed to do in the environment i was in. The staff made this much easier.
average
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands21 June 2018
Zero hours contract, the minimum wage and management that don't care about staff

Management favours certain people and give them all the benefits and ignore the rest. During the busy hours, you can expect to do everything by yourself as the management go to their office and ignore calls for help and then blame you if anything goes wrong.

If you complain about not getting enough hours Management will look for any reason to fire you
Cons
short hours

Want to know more about Domino's?

Ask a question
the managers are bullies
csr (Former Employee) –  Shoeburyness19 June 2018
for sk group franchise the harder staff work the more they are held back and those who stand around talking get all the rewards managers refuse to give you breaks on a 6 hour shift and they are constantly rude to members of staff calling them dumb an they have to stand there and take it all or face having no hours
Pros
none avoid sk group franchise full of bullies
Cons
if you dont get on with high management straight away you are stuck at the bottom
Good place to work for young new workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Westhoughton19 June 2018
You will give up a lot of your weekends, but it's a fun place to work if the right people are there. It's stressful and fast but with the right people it can be a good laugh.
Pros
The staff make it bearable and it's a laugh if you let it be.
Cons
No breaks no matter how long you work, unknown finish times
good work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester12 June 2018
no set shifts, unsure about the starting and ending times of the shifts until the day of the shift. Management care about customer service to ensure that customers receive efficient service.
Great start
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wellingborough6 June 2018
Domion's is always busy, there was always something to do and customer to trend to. All the customers was lovely i enjoyed taking the customers order and i making sure that the area was cleaned up after every customer at all times, I made sure that the customers was happy with the service they had. The hardest part was making sure everything was done in order and everything was done on time. I have learn that the customers are important and should be well looked after and they get the best service every time they come in to the store.
Pros
Discount
Cons
never got paied.
Could be better
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gloucester6 June 2018
I get paid minimum wage for doing the same work as everyone else there, I don't get any breaks ever, the only benefit is the free pizza that I get however I question the quality of it as I've seen it being made and frankly I believe it is below par. As I have no break I would expect a seating area for when I work however I am required to stand up for over 8 hours on some shifts which is damaging. I like my boss though he's very supportive.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimum wage
The management and colleges were superb but the verbal abuse on the phone was not worth the pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Langdon Hills, Essex5 June 2018
The staff and work place was excellent but the mistakes of other staff caused customers to become angry and give the CSR (me) verbal abuse and was not worth the pay, I wanted to transfer to the production line but wasn't allowed.
Pros
50% off pizza
Cons
abuse on the phone
OK workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cumbernauld30 May 2018
Was an okay place to work, management were nasty and didn’t handle situations in the store but other instore staff were great. Pay wasn’t great (minimum wage). Management didn’t care about it’s employees and work/social balance was way off.
Pros
Free meal, good friends
Cons
Long hours, minimum pay, nasty management
Simple methodical job
Communication Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norwich16 May 2018
An enthusiastic team that works efficiently especially during busy hours. If you love talking to hundreds of new people every day then this is the job for you.
Pros
Free Pizza, confidence boosting, flexible hours
Cons
Hectic night shifts.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London13 May 2018
It was fun working there, i was able to understand customers that live locally. Also word on my communication skills and team work stills because working at dominios it is important to have these two skills
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Minimum hours
Underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochdale30 April 2018
I was being paid minimum wages a the time (around 3) as I was 16. Not worth it as I was yelled at by customers who were mad about there order but didn't want anything to just to scream at you. teamwork was poor and managers only sat in the office "working". I did get £2 for a small pizza and 50% off when I collected pizza. All so if the day was slow I would only work for a 1hour.
Pros
when pizza was wrong you got to eat it
Cons
poor pay and tons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K