Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

nice and fun place to work at
CSR (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, Cambridgeshire3 February 2018
really nice Managers, specially the area managers also the atmosphere in the store is really nice as you get to work and talk with people that enjoy doing their work so i highly recommend anyone who wants to join domino's ;)
Pros
you get your break when ever you want ;)
Cons
when its not busy it might get boring
ok
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Blackwood1 February 2018
promised hours but not given many. staff are friendly and super fun though. over staffed most the time so they send half the staff home an hour into there shift which is good if you want to go but that was never the case, management threaten to clock everyone out if no one volunteers to go home.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not enough hours, poor pay, poor shift managers
Not much work given
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Biggleswade, Bedfordshire27 January 2018
At the beginning of the job I was given guaranteed hours, but after a month they were no longer giving me many hours each week and when they did it was very short notice (15 minutes before I was wanted). It wasn't a professional environment for example when I was asked to work I didn't have any jobs to complete so was often told to leave early and got underpaid several times. However I did gain experience and learnt how to deal with customers, but overall I wouldn't recommend this job.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire25 January 2018
Domino's is such a fun place to work, the managers are great and have a laugh with you while ensuring you get the work needed to be done is completed sufficiently.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Busy hours take away your weekend evenings
fun
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, West Yorkshire23 January 2018
This was a great first job for me. It had a good wage and shift pattern hours. Alot of the time it had extra hours which was good. Has the chance to become management if wanted
Pros
free pizza
Cons
not much progression
its been great
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Pulborough, West Sussex18 January 2018
over all not a bad job just the money isnt quite right but i wouldn't tell anyone not to work for dominos it is a great first just to help kick start you view on the real world
Pros
great working environment
Cons
not the greatest pay
Not fun.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Harrogate, North Yorkshire17 January 2018
My first official job as a 16 year old and I got paid £3.87 an hour (as this was the minimum wage for my age group at the time). The management was nice but there was no work ethos. Would not recommend.
Pros
Got a free pizza once at Christmas.
Cons
Not happy staff, not good pay and not good ethos.
Good, but managers were unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London14 January 2018
My managers would deliberately isolate newer employees. Work hours were unfair as no one apart from managers were allowed to take holidays without at least 3 months notice, and rota would be made without consideration for employees
Pros
60% discount and occasional free food
Cons
short shifts
First Job
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dronfield, Derbyshire11 January 2018
This was my first ever job when I was 16, it was alright for my first job I guess. However, the hours were sometimes too long, they tried to tax me at 16 whilst I was still at college and they often forgot to pay me.
Pros
Pocket Money.
Cons
Getting taxed, too many hours.
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Andover1 January 2018
it may annoy you sometimes but everyone is friends here it is like a one big famiyy the only con is that it is 4 pound a hour and you deserve so much more then that by the work you do
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
Fun workplace
CSR (Current Employee) –  Orpington, Greater London19 December 2017
Domino's Pizza is definitely a job that I have loved working at since it is very fun and easy, the members of staff are brilliant to work with and are all outgoing. It is also very flexible and employees are protected pretty well, the only issues I received when I had worked at Domino's was that I didn't get as many hours and my pay was relatively low.
Pros
Fun, free meals and flexible
Cons
Not enough hours and low pay
hi this is about my time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wrexham4 December 2017
i loved being here and serving customers it was the best serving customers i had in my time of my career it was fast paced enviroment
and you had to be quick at serving customers and show them the respect and great service to get them to come back
Pros
free lunches
Cons
7 hours
Bad olace to work
CSR (Former Employee) –  Yeovil20 November 2017
Min wage even if you finish at 3am no unsociable hours pay no break at all regular working stupid hours alright for school leavers you don't get to have a sit down at any point in your shift unless you smoke then you get as many paid breaks as you can get away with
Cons
Long hours no breaks 0 hour contract
Fast-Paced Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carterton, Oxfordshire20 November 2017
Everyday would be very busy in Domino's Pizza, especially on weekends. You'd never be doing just one thing, sometimes youd be on tills, sometimes you'd be on the phones, and then oven duty. Everyone would just help each other out if it got very busy. Management were good, everything would always be reasonably orgnised and tidy. The hardest part of the job would have to be how fast-paced it was all of the time. Also because the workplace would always be very hots as youd have the big ovens running 24/7. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the teamwork. You'd never feel alone or stressed out as there would always be someone there to help you if needed.
Pros
Free Breaks & Pizza
Cons
Hot & Sweaty workplace
fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Walkden, Greater Manchester15 November 2017
management was good and met a lot of new friends and good people who work their. Fun environment and good learning environment. Good atmosphere and pleasant place to work.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, less money
Very good job poor management
Dominos CSR (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire15 November 2017
When I was there it was a stressful environment for a sixteen year old thrown in the deep end with no training at all!But I've heard it's changed now so that's good.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management
Customer driven
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire9 November 2017
Customer-driven franchise with strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. Competitive salary with potential to advance to manager from CSR. Management work closely with the in-store team.
Busy weekends
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Yeovil8 November 2017
Each day consisted of answering phones, taking orders and making the pizzas.
I learned how to top the pizzas and what each pizza was.
Management was poor and did not help when asked.
The hardest part of the job was the busy periods ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Pros
free food
Cons
minimum wage
Not a good environment to work at!
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk4 November 2017
Wouldn't recommend, really hard environment to work in. You learn loads of things, but also its really hard to handle the job when it's short staffed. You have to do multiple jobs at once and it can be frustrating when not enough staff members are there. Especially if you're phone staff(like I am) I worked there for over 8 months now and its draining. Your colleagues/managers treat you really badly & management is poor. Perks of working there, free food every now and then.
You also get short hours and really bad schedule, they change the days you're supposed to work every week and different starting times which is really confusing!. Must be able to work every weekend and start in the evenings.
Pros
Free food.
Ok
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire30 October 2017
Great place to work, 0-hour contract to help with your work-life balance. Job is as expected and you will be required to do multiple jobs within the store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K