Domino's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Not worth it!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London9 October 2018
Managers were extremely unprofessional, i honestly felt discriminated against at times. I learned to use a till so that was helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is the discounted food and free food at the end of the shift.
Pros
Free food at end of shift
Cons
Rude managers, unsafe work environment
Rubbish salary with average treatment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  South Norwood30 September 2018
When I first started out in dominos I was treated horribly. An example of this is when I helped a man who was stabbed and had come into the store- I was put on disciplinary for using store supplies!

However, after the management had changed I was treated a lot better and find myself returning from work a lot happier.

The job is relatively easy to get.
Pros
50% off menu items
Cons
Low salary
fun and productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Patcham24 September 2018
I was a customer service representative and I would take customers orders over the phone and counter, I enjoyed working as a team with everyone. Team work is necessary in a busy, hectic environment like this. I would also helped with food preparation and closing the store. The hardest part of the job was how busy it got and dealing with the heat of the ovens, but working as a team would help the busy times run a lot smoother and quicker.
Pros
Free personal pizza
Didn't enjoy it
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Worcester14 September 2018
I worked here over 10 years ago, so it will have different staff now. I was wokring part time after school. I found the male staff to be inapporiate and they made me feel uncomfortable.
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Malvern Link12 September 2018
It was a great place to have my first job. The hours were fairly relaxed and the bosses were ready to help and make shifts easy for me. It taught me lots about working with customers, and handling money and food
Fun but underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rowley Regis, West Midlands11 September 2018
The people I worked with were great excluding the management but we were expected to do too much for too little pay. Fast paced environment so we were always busy and that was enjoyable as shifts passed by quickly but it was a lot of pressure if you make one mistake they are not happy at all.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long late hours, underpaid.
Satisfactory
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Elgin, Moray7 September 2018
While I did enjoy working at Domino's, I feel that the management could've been much better, and it is because of the mediocre management that some customers had complained about their meal

However, the job provided perks, and it also gave you the opportunity to hone your work skills. It also provided a flexible work rota which can be followed easily.
Pros
Perks, Skill improvement, good hours
Cons
Poor salary, somewhat satisfactory management which needs improvement.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dorking, Surrey4 September 2018
amazing people to work with, good team work at all times.
manager is great
working at domino's supported my confidence in many ways
rude customers were tough to deal with
Pros
staff mea
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hazlemere25 August 2018
I worked for the company answering phones when I was sixteen it was incredibly stressful. However, as the restaurants are franchises this might not apply to all store. My experience was not great though. While speaking to people on the phone I would be yelled at and some customers would use explicit language or make threats. My manager's policy was that unless this went on throughout the call i.e 3 times or more you couldn't just hang up on them and had to take the abuse. During most of my time there I was also the only person answering phones as there was a high turnover of staff. This meant most evenings I was manning four or more phones with multiple call channels. The co-workers were an upside as often drivers were willing to drop me at or near to my home after a shift. The discount also wasn't bad as I received 50% off of food and would often be given wrong orders to take home with me. Also because of how understaffed the store was your job was secure as they were afraid of losing anyone else especially around the time that I eventually left.
Pros
Free food and discounts
Cons
Understaffed
Hardworking job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 August 2018
some people are nice and some people would look down on you, but the job it self is great the food nice. Most enjoyable part was after the shift you get food discounted or sometimes free!
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Travel
Fun, energetic and positive environment.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Coventry17 August 2018
There isn't such a thing as a 'typical day' in Domino's. Every day is different depending on the level of busyness within the store, the number of orders made by customers, dealing with queries or complaints over the phone, and so on.
I learnt how to solve any issues customers may have, for example, orders getting mixed up or delays. I made sure the customer was always left satisfied and was apologetic for any mistakes made within the store. This can sometimes be hard as certain customers may not accept any sort of refund or replacement.
I also learnt to work under pressure during busy times such as freshers week. This made me work very efficiently and as part of a team.
I love working as part of a team because we are all doing different jobs and most of the employees are trained in various areas, which creates a fun environment and you are able to change routines depending on the shift.
Pros
Flexibility and free meals
Cons
Minimum wage and unspecified finishing hours
Was good majority of the time
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Failsworth16 August 2018
When I first started here they was brilliant, the manager and area manager was supportive, staff all stuck by each other. Laid back environment, easy job, when quiet they let you learn other job roles, great room for progression. Lenient shifts, if you had a night out they was flexible with leaving times.

However... our manager was moved to a different store and replaced with another - he didn’t like me cause I was ‘fat’ (size uk 10). Would have me sat in the back building boxes for 2 hours then send me home - giving other staff most hours, when other staff would ask if they could give me their hours he would say no. As I was treated differently from other staff I decided to leave, I should have reported the issue however as I was young I wasn’t sure of the process.

Overall, majority of my experience was great and I would have stayed for longer than I did if it wasn’t for the 2nd manager.
Pros
First 10/11 months of working here
Cons
Need the right team/manager - zero hour contract
Stressful and haphazard workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Eastleigh13 August 2018
Inconsistent shift pattern with constant demand for last minute shift changes almost constantly forcing you to work anti social hours, considerable demands of time and effort for very minimal pay and lacking benefits worth the expectations
Cons
long hours no breaks
Great for developing customer service
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne12 August 2018
As my first proper job, I would recommend Dominos to anyone looking to get used to working in a very fast-paced environment. It helped me to develop my Customer Service skills and the instore staff were always helpful and fun to work with. Some of the peak rush hours could be a bit hectic (and New Years Day was unbelievably busy!) but it was great for a first job, I would've stayed if the hours were better and the pay was a little higher.
Cons
Evening shifts, low pay
Ups and downs
CSR (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 August 2018
When you first start out at dominoes they offered me loads of help with training days in two branches but once i finally started working i realized that what i had been taught was only half of what i needed to know to be effective.
Pros
Free pizzas after shift
Cons
really poor hours
not the most rewarding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale7 August 2018
The management were good at being friends however practically non existent as managers.
I learned good customer service skills but at the same time i learned exactly what a bad internal work environment is like.
The hardest part of the job was getting through rush hours, especially when you were working a station on your own.
However, the most enjoyable part of the job was the free food at the end of shift.
Hard
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Leicester5 August 2018
The best part of this job was meeting different people and gaining essential communication skills. The difficult part was getting to know the system and menu
Relaxed and fast paced
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peterborough3 August 2018
I have been working for dominos for the best part of 3 months and i can honestly say it is great. Amazing team members but you should definitely go into it with an open mind as it can be stressful at times but other times it is great. Spending time with great people and having the chance to learn new things. Progression is always available for those who with to. I advose anyone to apply!!!
Pros
Free food
Cons
No help on closes
Good experience and interesting field of work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood30 July 2018
My typical day at work would start at 5pm and would be based during the rush of customers I was given the job of taking orders from customers as well as forwarding messages from customers and staff to the management team, I enjoyed working at dominos ,however, when it came to hours and wages I was restricted due to over staffing which made the work less enjoyable as i felt like I wasn’t accomplishing anything
Pros
60% discount and free meal after 6 hours
Cons
Short hours and overstaffing
Fast paced customer facing job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sunningdale25 July 2018
Very busy on weekends and nights, working at dominoes entails learning to multitask on a larger scale, and teaches you the ability to juggle the different job requirements quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Free Dominoes
Cons
0 hour contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K