Domino's Employee Reviews in Milton Keynes

Easy part-time or gap job that will always be there, but.......and there is quite a big but....
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes30 January 2018
Well, how can I start :
Did start working for Dominos as a part time job and went full time after a few months. That was a few years ago when I didn't knew how the company operates.
Who are you working for is a franchise who doesn't care about any of their employees ....for example:
* they hire all the idiots in the world and want the older guys to compensate for them by working harder.
* they money they pay for fuel don't cover real wear and tear unless you have a ford ka.
* they don't pay the right amount of tax to HMRC by declaring your income less (different records on p45 from them as HMRC not only for me).
* the holiday policy is ridiculos with days left cancelled at the end of the year with no pay and without any posibility of taking them (you might apply in october but be told all year is booked, or you can book and get cancelled without notice).
* different favoritism culture with asian staff due to asian managers not only in the shop I worked in.
* hours worked my be missing often from your payslip, witch was a regular thing latelly with more than half the staff , as you have no access to your working time and this can be adjusted by any manager at any given time.
* expected to have your car clean and road-worthy but tolerating other ones that looked like they carried pigs as a regular job.
Pros
Free or half price food, had a few nice guys working there, tips (but way less than the managers think you are doing----maybe around 3£/day), some quiet times with nothing to do.
Cons
Antisocial hours payed with the minimum wage, third world country working culture, messing with your working hours and holidays, 0 hours contract even for full time staff.
Extremely tedious and unenjoyable
In-store Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire7 January 2018
Excessive work for insufficient pay. The managers were generally unhelpful with the exception of one individual regional manager, the working culture was not enjoyable and it was not an environment I would recommend anyone should work in.
Pros
Discounted Pizza
Cons
Terrible Pay
good experience
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire15 October 2017
Working for Dominos was a big experience for me, I got very nice salary, once in three weeks I had 5days off. Obviously not everything was perfect, but where is? I worked from 12AM to 10PM. I used to load trucks, drive forklifts, JCBs, VNAs etc.
Pros
good salary
Cons
not good shift hours
It was so bad it was comical
Creq memebr (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire31 July 2017
I was a crew member. Pay was awful. Worked with people who were lazy and had poor hygiene. Manager once moaned at me for getting an 8/10 rating by a mystery shopper despite me being there 2 weeks. Disorganised chaos. Short breaks. No staff area. A toilet that was never cleaned. Just awful. Thankfully there was a nice guy who helped me get through my shifts.
hard vork
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  miltonkeynes20 December 2016
loading treilers people frowning unhappy. good salary good working hours. more concessions. work in the fridge. Payments should patience when working with people who do not understand the work culture
Good work place
Admin assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes17 September 2016
friendly environment, enjoyed having my first work experience there would come back without a doubt if I wasn't going to school. admin work was a pleasure.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Sometimes work more hours
good commucation
team member (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes27 May 2016
most days at work is normally busy or quite.
I have learned hoe to cut pizza correctly and helping with delivery.
the management could be most better.
all the coworker are friendly and nice to get a long with.
the hardest bit was at work is doing learning how to do the make line and learning how to the topping on the pizza.
Pros
good communcation
Cons
nope
domino's
team member (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes19 May 2016
the job was busy most days and quite on some days and I have leaned to work as a team and lean to know the system on the computer and leaning know to cut pizza correctly and properly and help with delivery packing.
Pros
good team work
Cons
need more hours
good place
Maker (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes17 May 2016
fun place to work everyone is nice also you can have pizza all the time which is nice and other perks such as discounts itd a nice company to start in
Pros
free lunch
Cons
hardworking kept busy, enjoyed working there
Loading Bay Operative (Former Employee) –  ashland milton keynes6 February 2016
Loading warehouse operative (agency)
My role was loading and unloading stock, picking, order picking
Goods in / Goods at the main warehouse, I joined before Christmas period which was extremely busy but in January there was a less hours available so my hours got cut prompting me to seek further opportunities.
Cons
long hours, not stable days
Fun Workplace
In Store Worker (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG8 November 2015
Domino's Pizza has a great welcoming staff that will help you and train you to make sure up to scratch all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing a full days work of orders and going home with that satisfaction of doing the job right.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
hard work good team work
Drivers mate (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes5 November 2015
fun work places good team work every one very polite very big company good job enjoyable good hours over time good colleagues
Productive and fun workplace
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG9 September 2015
Working for the Head office of Domino's Pizza is great. They are a great company to be involved with and work for. It is a lot of fun.
warehouse
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG11 May 2015
Responsible for the loading of lorries, stock checking, picking/packing and general cleaning of the warehouse.

clean place to work
Enjoyable workplace
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes2 June 2014
Making deliveries, interacting with customers with great customer service. Taking phone orders and processing payments. General helping in store and contributing with co-workers.
Pros
all round role
Cons
night deliveries
Productive workplace
CSR (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG21 May 2014
At domino's I mainly got called into work at 5.30pm and I would work till between 9 and 10.00pm, domino's would get busy between 7-9. I learnt how to work with customers and how to use the tills to take orders. Management was polite and understanding. The co-workers were a pleasure to work with, they made my experience at domino's much more exciting and they helped me when i didn't understand something. The hardest part of my job is when it got to rush hour, sometimes the phone would be ringing again as soon as I put it down, we had a wait as long as an hour before, it got very busy sometimes. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new customers and making sure they got their food how they wanted.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
minimum wage
Bardzo miła atmosfera.
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, UK9 April 2014
Bardzo fajna praca ciężka ale bardzo dobrze płatna jak na płacę w Wielkiej Brytanii. Dużo opcji na rozwój oraz treningi
Pros
Darmowa kawa oraz dobre zarobki
Cons
+2C temperatura
Repetitive
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG21 December 2013
Normal Days at work is just the same over and over again, makes no fun to work.
Pros
Some Free Lunches
Cons
Restrictive
Unpredictability at its finest
General Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes, ENG3 December 2013
the fact that there are no set hours is very frustrating and leaves people short notice to make further arrangements.
Pros
on quiet days we could take a chilled pace
Cons
unpredictable hours
Good experience.
Dominoes is Head CSR (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes10 October 2013
I have worked for dominos since 2009. During my time I have trained new members of staff and dealt with complaints. I take care of phone calls and money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K