Domino's Employee Reviews in London

Enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  LONDON, PRESTON ROAD10 April 2018
Fun place to work, friendly people, free pizza, low salary, average of 5pounds a day of tips. Duties involve delivering pizza, customer service on a high level, shopkeeping
Pros
free pizza
Cons
low salary
Fun work place, good staff members
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  London9 April 2018
Processing high volumes of customer orders across peak weekend hours; Showing positive and engaging customer service; receiving excellent customer feedback; Upselling on customer orders; Assisting in general shop duties to ensure high level of hygiene and cleanliness; Processing payments; showing numeracy and responsibility.
Hard work, low pay
Instore Team Member (Current Employee) –  London28 March 2018
I really enjoy working with customers, but the company expects me to work till the perfection, every minute we have to clean, prep food, make pizzas, be nice to rude customers, take complains, sanitize the workplace, cut pizzas and etc. but they don't want to raise the hourly rate. I have been working there for nearly 2 years, but i still get 7.5 per hour.
Pros
Free food, nice staff
Cons
Late hours, minimum payrate
Busy Workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  London24 March 2018
Attend to customers, you will need to have a smile on your face regardless. if customers are not satisfied with their order, they are legally allowed to be compensated with an extra side order. their multiple ways of ordering with them, App, Website and other the phone.
Pros
Free small pizza and 50% off pizza's.
Cons
Communication between staffs
expecting too much
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London19 March 2018
The people where i worked at expected way too much, they were constantly on your back, no breaks apart from when there are no deliveries because they don't give you any. Management was pretty poor, the bikes were poor too, some wouldn't even have a break, that was a serious health issue.
Pros
Cons
Almost everything as soon as you walk through the door
very rushed
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London5 March 2018
I had a good time working for Dominoes, although, at times it was very rushed. I got on well with the other staff and management. The hardest part of the job was when it was -2 degrees outside and pelting with rain or snow.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
wet cold weather
Very busy snd hard working environment
CSR (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
From Friday to Sunday it is very busy at dominos. During the week days it isn’t as busy. It depends on what day and what deals are out for the shop to be busy.
Pros
Discount for
Cons
Difficult customers
Productive and fun!
Domino's Instore Trainer (Former Employee) –  London21 February 2018
A typical day at work was a busy environment in which the staff were trained to keep safe and clean, often there would large orders which needed to be executed efficiently, this lead our team to work hard. There was a lack of management at the store and very little notice between rotas, if you need changes on the rota they are often not given.

I enjoyed working with a team as we were very efficient yet the shop was draining as there was a horrible balance between my social life and the working environment.
Pros
Free staff pizza
Cons
Rota created weekly so difficult to plan in advance.
Fun workplace
Team Member (Current Employee) –  London14 February 2018
Its a flexible job. The bours depend on the business (sales) and number of people required for certain days.
It can be very tiring, and tbere is always something to do.
Busy but fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London13 February 2018
It can be very busy at times but i call that fun because im constantly doing something so there is no time to waste.
I have learnt to be quick and fast whilst working but also to be coordinate with everything and professionally stable in time keeping.
Everyone gets along with everyone and we had people from different countries and cultures working together as a team.
I'd say the hardest part of the job was closing up because you have to clean up, count up money, clock out, park all the bikes up and lock them.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have completed all the up to date or time tasks.
Easy Job
insider and driver (Former Employee) –  London20 January 2018
I enjoyed working there and the job is too easy. I enjoyed speaking to customers and also making pizza.Work colleagues are friendly but managers could be annoying sometimes.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
bank holidays you don't get paid more
It depends on the franchise...
Interim Store Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London20 January 2018
The franchise i worked for didn't really treat their staff well, but i've heard that a lot of other franchises treat their staff very well. Mine was very cheap and would value lower costs rather than better or faster service.
Pros
You'll make a lot of friends at work
Cons
If the franchise isn't nice it's not great
Productive and fun workplace
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  London14 January 2018
My work hours are usually in evening time till 11 or 12 pm. I enjoy my job dealing with team members and customers, offering an efficient customer-oriented service. I learned to find addresses easily, to use company software, to communicate clearly end respectively with customers.
Good, but managers were unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London14 January 2018
My managers would deliberately isolate newer employees. Work hours were unfair as no one apart from managers were allowed to take holidays without at least 3 months notice, and rota would be made without consideration for employees
Pros
60% discount and occasional free food
Cons
short shifts
Good company
Pizza Maker, Manager of Store (Former Employee) –  London8 January 2018
Good company to work.
Well paid, good balance life
The employees are very good people, best to with.
Good quality of work, a little bit stressful.
Thanks so much for this oportunity
Nice work
Delivery Driver and Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  London24 December 2017
It's hard but it is fine to start in London, the salary is not enough and I had to work so many hours, but the people are good workers.
So I think it is fine, but for a sort time.
alright
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  London1 December 2017
Busy environment so this is good for someone who likes to be on their toes. All round enjoyable area when colleagues work together. This role gives great experience in customer service and enhances knowledge as it can get pretty fast paced.
Pros
nice staff meal
Busy
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London24 October 2017
Busy and a productive day. Learn how to deal with different customers and how to solve their problems. Also get to build good relationships with the other members of staff. It can get really busy; however, the standard has to be maintained.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Rush hour
Fun place to work
Head Driver (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 October 2017
Well the company is very vibarent and as a driver no two days were the same it has loads of advantages such as great money and a very friendly atmosphere and you get to meet and work with some amazing people.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Working late at time
No life working at dominos
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  London8 September 2017
They require you to work very hard but is not that much paid. Like a store manager you getting maximum 1,600 Per month and No bonus ,plus a lot of responsibilities.
I think it's more about the franchise how they own it,but unfortunately I have bad experience working very hard for this company and they promise a lot of money and they never paid more.
Pros
You have to pay for staff food and don't expect 50%off
Cons
Long shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K