Domino's Employee Reviews

Iffy
Pizza Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London21 September 2018
At the time I was 18 - the only female in the store in which I was working. Regularly had to put up with lewd comments from other members of staff which made me feel very uncomfortable and dread coming to work.
I was also paid under minimum wage at the time.
Pros
negotiable hours
Cons
work environment
Not a good place to work for
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coalville, Leicestershire21 September 2018
Horrible place to work over worked no life because of it management is ran by kids and people who dont have a clue what they doing dont recommend anyone working for them unless your stupid and like working and having no life
Pros
Non
Cons
Everthing
Its a Job
Delivery Driver Airdrie (Former Employee) –  Airdrie20 September 2018
This is a very simple fast food delivery job where you deliver pizza in the fastest time you can withough breaking the speeding law. also required to work in the shop building boxes and doing prep
Pros
free dinner if closing
Cons
not enough hours supplied for everyone
Good fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Rayleigh20 September 2018
I loved working at Domino's for the most part. Management were quite rude, however not usually there. it was easy to progress in the company and there were lots of room for learning and developing.
Fun and fast paced
In store assistant (Former Employee) –  Sleaford19 September 2018
Working instore was varied. You can either be serving customers, answering phone calls, or be working on the production line. It is a high-volume and fast paced environment, so a days work was usually intense. However this made time go quickly, and you always learn on the job. Management were thorough, and gave effective training. Domino's is a nice workplace, with friendly people.
Pros
Free pizza after each shift
Cons
Long hours and hard to get time off
Fun work place, but lack's management!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Swadlincote, Derbyshire19 September 2018
My time at Domino's was a blast, the friend's you make at work become like family and I am happy I met everyone there. A typical day at work is full of amusing introductions to customers and nice conversations with the regulars about their days and the best deals.

It's funny and enjoyable until it comes to booking time off work. This is when things become difficult. Managers like leaving whenever they like. If someone needs to leave early or needs a day off work last minute, they aren't very understanding and refuse to see the desperation in some people needing the flexibility. There are obvious favorites and obvious tension between certain staff too. The part timers are under appreciated and are expected to do too much.
Pros
Free food on close, 50% discount, flexibility.
Cons
not enough hours offered, negative attitudes, lack of respect, lack of management.
ok for part time work
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock19 September 2018
late hours to work

minimum wage

zero hour contract

not alot of tips

as many holidays as you like

staff are all friendly

not always extra shifts available if requested
Friendly working environment,
Instore staff (Former Employee) –  Cheadle Hulme18 September 2018
Working at Dominos is good if you like a fast paced job and friendly staff, although the working hours can be late, i.e. 12 on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
My store was fantastic
Head CSR (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire18 September 2018
Obviously experience will vary from store to store but in my store we were all close friends, coming into work was fun, and when I wanted learning opportunities to advance my skills within Domino's all I had to do was ask and they were provided.
My time at Domino's has set the bar for what I want to look for in a job.
Pros
Staff discount, flexible hours to my schedule
Cons
Closing shifts means I'd often leave work at around 1am.
Didn't enjoy it
Customer Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Worcester14 September 2018
I worked here over 10 years ago, so it will have different staff now. I was wokring part time after school. I found the male staff to be inapporiate and they made me feel uncomfortable.
fun work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Trowbridge13 September 2018
dominos is a good place to work for. on weekends the stores can be stuipidly busy which some people may like but some people may not like it being busy
Not the easiest place to work
Assisstant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunderland12 September 2018
Started my job here under the management of a bully of store manager who believed shouting and berating staff was adequate training. Since then a few managers have come and go due to the fact this franchise has no intention to keep staff, especially the good ones.
Very unsociable hours, where due to lack of staff means more hours spent at work than at home.
Pros
Work with good people, free pizza
Cons
Long unsociable hours, no breaks, staff turnover
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS (Former Employee) –  Malvern Link12 September 2018
It was a great place to have my first job. The hours were fairly relaxed and the bosses were ready to help and make shifts easy for me. It taught me lots about working with customers, and handling money and food
Fun and inclusive workplace
In-store staff member (Former Employee) –  Warrignton11 September 2018
Working for this company gave me experience in customer service and food safety. The hours were often long and staff were not given a definite finishing time but the staff were friendly and the standard of customer service was high.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours, lots of closes and no certain finishing time
Fun but underpaid
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rowley Regis, West Midlands11 September 2018
The people I worked with were great excluding the management but we were expected to do too much for too little pay. Fast paced environment so we were always busy and that was enjoyable as shifts passed by quickly but it was a lot of pressure if you make one mistake they are not happy at all.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Long late hours, underpaid.
Any country
Makline (Former Employee) –  Any country european11 September 2018
I like to job at domino's pizza but not in my country i thinkin all the country European because the salary there it is very good and also the living
Pros
Non
Cons
Normal
Fun but purely part-time
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Leatherhead8 September 2018
Had a great bit of fun during my time at Domino's, enjoyed the tips and the frenzy in the workplace. Management were kind and the 50% pizzas was a delight.
Satisfactory
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Elgin, Moray7 September 2018
While I did enjoy working at Domino's, I feel that the management could've been much better, and it is because of the mediocre management that some customers had complained about their meal

However, the job provided perks, and it also gave you the opportunity to hone your work skills. It also provided a flexible work rota which can be followed easily.
Pros
Perks, Skill improvement, good hours
Cons
Poor salary, somewhat satisfactory management which needs improvement.
good easy work however too many hours for a part time job
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Andover7 September 2018
a very easy friendly environment helping customers make decisions on there orders, however management had me reporting to three different bosses which ave me completely different guidelines causing training issues and logistical issues within the workplace
Pros
good pay, friendly staff
Cons
management, no breaks, working 7 hours every day for a part time job
Productive and fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  London7 September 2018
Some days can be quite stressful, depending on the amount of staff in and how busy we get .
Friendly atmosphere, opportunity for promotion
The more you give to work the more success and fulfilment you will receive in return.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K