Domino's
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Domino's Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2,925 reviews
Found 2,925 reviews matching the search
Low pay, but enjoyable if the management is good
Domino's stores are fast-paced and offer very little pay. Team members working in store are on minimum wage, and even the hardest working employees won't get a pay rise without demanding. I was originally a CSR and was then trained to makeline as well, so a typical night in our understaffed store would be running between serving customers and making pizzas. If you're just a CSR then it won't be as hard work. Also they run on zero hours contracts and don't have set shift times so the hours you work depend entirely on how busy the store is that night - you could show up at 5pm and be sent home an hour later if it isnt busy. Alternatively you could start at 4pm and not leave until 2am if youre doing a closing shift. The people you work with make the job enjoyable, and even better if you get along with the management. I got along really well with the store manager so shifts were really enjoyable, but in the later part of my time there the store was taken over by new management who didn't care about staff at all. Overall fairly easy work for little pay, easy to get the job as they are always hiring (I had no interview - just bought in documents to work and that was it), and enjoyable if you get along with other team members / management.
Pretty bad job.
While I was working at Dominos I personally always gave 100% and tried my hardest and they act as if it was all for nothing, I was always asking for more work or asking if there was anything that needed done and I was always looking to help and be busy.
Fast-paced good summer job
Nice working environment with nice people. Good manager. Fast-paced busy work. Always things to do. Learning different bits about the business as you go along.
sort of fun. fast paced. poor management.
me nearly being there 2 months now. im slowly thinking how wrong i was to join. firstly i start at one store, then after a week i was transfered to another since then its gone down hill for me. i was happy at the bridport store, now im unhappy after being at the dorchester store for nearly 2 months. there are way to many mits there and management needs to step up. seriously i cant this job.
Never again
Would never work for this place , I was delivery driver promise 20 hours a week was lucky to get 8 hour and even at that they would send you up the road early .. has group chat for drivers then ask people to take nights offf and if not one did the would threaten hours being cut if no one did. Same people getting all the hours and same people getting sent home and hours cut .. if you weren’t a family member or friend of the supervisors then you had no chance
Pros
£4 pizza if allowed at end of shift, Great work life balance because you were never there because they didn’t give you hours
Cons
Cutting hours rubbish management
Fun and productive
Working at dominos is very challenging on the weekends. I personally enjoyed working with my previous colleagues but I feel like the managers were all biased and favouritised the working hours with who was liked most. The hardest part of the job was making the dough for the pizza as you have to have alot of strength in your arms to be able to keep up with the speed at which the orders come.
Excellent
By far the best company I have worked for so far, the staff are brilliant and the work was enjoyable. The pay was also very good and you get to keep all tips.
Pros
Wage, Staff, Hours
Cons
Use own car
Dominos pizza delivery driver covid19
Excellent place to work, Great Management, Great staff. It offers a great rewarding job but progression opportunities and the ability to earn anything like a living wage is hard to do. A great second job. Do your own research though as not all Dominos Stores are as well managed.
It would be nice to know how much you could earn in these stores and how many hours it would need, to see if it was a viable primary job.

Great place to work and always look forward to working there.

Need a lot more money though and don't think it's attainable here.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours, Hourly Pay very fair
Cons
Not any good a s a primary job
Good
It was a good experience working for dominos had this days where it would be super busy but then we had the off days but the overall workers were amazing you get a long with them so much.
Summary
Easy place to work and but senior management not good big issue zero hours contract ,minimum pay rate ,parking problem for the delivery driver management not interested to solve the problem
Friendly environment
Good place to work, good people, the job is simple once you know how, decent hours, decent pay, good food, enjoyable job with good management,
i personally didn't find nothing to hard or complicated within the job
fun
a really fun place to work, management are very understanding if you worked under stevey, matt or nial in either of the armagh or dungannon stores. i would love to go back in the future for a pt job.
Pros
1 pound personal pizza when working, 50 percent staff discount
Cons
minimum wage pay, low change of progression
Fun place but uncompetitive salary
The hours schedules are not respected week on week, i was promised a full time job and i have not gotten the full time hours promised. the management should care more
Never work with them
When they need staff they hire without any interview no job discription no training no rules regulation. They sack if anybody say if we have accidents can we make claim so they sack you straightaway.there
stressful
i was not treated well at domino's and told to go home or finishing working by people who didn't have the authority to tell me to stop, managers left before new people and left in stores to work on their own.
Alright
Was great experience, and great learning skills such as the tills

And how the brand standard is of providing the local community with pizzas and how they are created
I do not recommend! Respect yourself
Job is so heavy! Management are one huge liers! When they need you they will tell you everything what you wanna hear from them. Pay rate... Funny! For this tonnes of loading what you are doing is really funny.
Pros
Cons
Only polish people working there
Good learning experience
Management is good, good atmosphere to work in but you are expected to work to the best of your ability to provide the best possible service for the customers. Depending on what store you work in the hours vary.
Good place for work
I working long time at dominos good staff
Friendly staff

I like come back for work

I work on Oisisc kebab shop as well

And I like working in Swansea
Good
Everything’s great, not much to improve on. It’s a fun job great seeing new places, meeting new people great management, also the staff are really nice to me
fun
fun and fast paced, salary wasn't great depending on age however you get half price and free food, clean environment with friendly staff, hours were varied and I ended up getting less and less hours per week which lead to my leave as I would be on 4 shifts a week each being a max of 2 hours at times with some being half an hour