Domino's Employee Reviews

Found 2,150 reviews matching the search See all 17,292 reviews
no thanks
Driver (Current Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire19 November 2018
I started this job in 2013 as a driver and working here for 5 years. When I started here I liked working meeting new friends The job itself is fine but I fined area managers don,t support you as they should
Pros
working at my own pace
Cons
no communication
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire16 November 2018
Very nice workplace with friendly staff. the pay was fair. The only problem was standing up so my back was very damaged so I had to quit. I recommend.😊
Terrible management with unsociable hours
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire15 November 2018
I worked for this store in Middlesbrough and can honestly say that the management need more training before having the title they do. Couldn't even manage a float for the drivers and aren't helpful at all. They would rather point fingers than give guidance to staff.

Overall there are better minimum wage jobs out there.
Pros
Tips allowed
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dorking14 November 2018
I have made many good friends working there that i have today, the environment is relaxed and the work isn't too hard, the pay is good for the work you do.
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Late shifts
Poor management, poor place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Andover, Hampshire14 November 2018
Minimum wage, too many so called managers bickering amongst themselves. If you are after a second job to top up your income or just as a bit of pocket money it is fine. But i would never consider a full time position with this company, most just use it as a filler untill something better comes along so there is a high staff turnover. The management are untrained but their task is remedial (sell pizzas cash up) most have no knowledge of employment laws or requirements. They break company policy on a continual basis to make there stats look good, booking out any order to any driver and marking the delivery as delivered before time leaving the driver to deal with the disgruntled customer. If u need pocket money then its fine, but as a job (cannot call this a career) choice forget it.
Pros
50% off pizza (although u can get this as standard from coupons)
Cons
Poor management, poor pay no real benifits.
Not enough management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire9 November 2018
Horrible , was given a 15 minute induction and then put straight to work , was put under a large amount of stress serving customers and answering phone calls when I haven’t been properly taught what to do .

Thinking about quitting due to lack d management and lack of care and communication from other staff
Pros
Money
Cons
Lack of management, carelessness, high stress
Awful.
Crew Member - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Huddersfield9 November 2018
In September this year I attended a job interview and was offered a crew member job. I signed relevant paper work and to say that i would pay to replace my uniform if i could not present it when requested.Some time later i received a call from the store manager with information about when my first induction shift was. I went to the store on the 21st of September and was given a spare uniform ( I was told that they had ordered me my own and that this would do for now) it was stained, would not come clean in a wash and I didn’t receive a name badge however I thought it would be fine. 2 weeks later i had not received my own uniform, a name badge or a shift rota which i had requested. The staff were patronising, rude and communication was terrible. I made multiple attempts weekly to contact the incompetent store manager and enquire about when they wanted me to go in and work but the store manager was either unavailable, rude, or claimed he had already given me a rota ( he hadn’t otherwise i would have been working.) Eventually i was added to the instores whatsapp group chat- only to be removed 3 days later before receiving any information. Over 2 months I have only worked 3 shifts and after that I stopped chasing them up and waited for them to decide to call me. Several weeks passed, i had received nothing from the store manager but i check my bank account to find that i have been charged for my (secondhand) uniform, even though they had not requested it back or fired me. And on top of all that, i had been charged for a name badge which i had never even been given.
Cons
I did not enjoy my time at dominos.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh Zoo, City of Edinburgh8 November 2018
They did not treat me very well, the older staff were very patronising towards me and they did not give me very many hours, they also acted as if they did not care about me.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not many hours
Shift Manager
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Cannock, Staffordshire8 November 2018
As a shift manager working in the Domino's Cannock store i have managed to progress myself up the management ladder in the last three years. The job has many benefits and also a few downsides.
Pros
Great introduction into a busy working environment
Cons
Long, un-sociable hours
Productive and fun workplace
Team member (Former Employee) –  Newtownards7 November 2018
I really enjoyed my job at dominoes but just wanted to move on too different things and experiences as I started to get bored of working in the food industry because of the long hours
Pros
Free lunches
Great learning experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tewkesbury7 November 2018
Working at Dominos Pizza, was a great way to earn extra cash while I was at college and for the build up to Christmas. Although there were a few benefits such as free food, the management would often leave me running the CSR desk on my own during busy periods resulting in unhappy customers. On deliveries, I felt confident and at ease, even during busy periods. My overall experience both as customer service and delivery driver was great, but the uncertainty of hours definitely left me a bit on edge.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Uncertain hours, no set breaks, lack of pay
Ok
In-Store Team Member (Former Employee) –  Colchester, Essex7 November 2018
It is an ok job, and there are opportunities for advancement if you work hard. It can be fun if your're lucky with your co-workers, and the job in itself involves teamwork which can be enjoyable. However, salary is very low, management incompetent in any other task that is not directly related to store operations (e.g. organizing rotas, or holidays, or knowing their team and how it works best). And most importantly, your work/life balance will be messed up since most of your shifts will take place in the evening, ending late at night and all throughout the weekend. If you are looking for something temporary, for flexible hours, for part-time work while studying or something like that, this is a good place to work. If not, don't bother with it, there are similar jobs out there that are better for your social life and your health.
Alright
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chester-le-Street5 November 2018
money was not great but the workplace was good because of the people i worked with in the shop. When the shop was not busy, it was hard to keep yourself busy because there was not much to do if all the jobs have already been done, such as cleaning.
Pros
discount food
Cons
short hours
fun job
csr (Former Employee) –  Willenhall4 November 2018
what i enjoyed about dominoes is that when you first have a lot to learn and slowly you will get their in time and when you do the work becomes much easier and when you learn a few things you want to learn more.
Pros
free food
Cons
good hours as long as they are busy
Busy Workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Battersea Bridge London4 November 2018
Customer focussed with an excellent service ethos, gained from experience in past roles
• Exceptional customer service skills, proven within roles in hospitality, with an excellent ability
to manage workstreams and staff
• Adept at organising, with a high attention to detail and wide-ranging transferable skills to suit
a variety of situations
• Able to work quickly, efficiently and accurately, ensuring that all client and internal deadlines
are achieved
• Quick to create strong working relationships and able to communicate ideas and procedures
to all levels
Great team
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Herefordshire3 November 2018
Energetic and fun place to work - the team is great - good online and on the job training (shadow shifts)
I love working here and enjoy every minute of it.
Free pizza but now I hate it
In store worker (Former Employee) –  Knutsford, Cheshire1 November 2018
Unsociable hours and bad pay but if you get a good manager its fun. Also lots of free food but I cannot eat pizza now without wanting to kill myself. Sadly discount does not work on delivery and only works in store you work in. Also everyone I worked with was an ex-con or active drug user. Also I have put on weight and hate myself for it.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too much free food
Shift patterns werent great
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bedford, Bedfordshire30 October 2018
Worked there for about a year. Didn't really have many shift pattern options. Had to work from 5 until close. Had to work every weekend, including Sundays. Which didn't really give me much of a social life.
Decent workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheshunt29 October 2018
As a delivery driver, the job is decent. Good tips, but long hours. Working with the public is very rewarding but can also be quite challenging when you have to deal with tricky/angry customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Mixed
Pizza Legend (Former Employee) –  Newton Abbot28 October 2018
I liked working there, however the management at the time was crazy, he was inexperienced and incapable of managing the team he had to, he would compare having worked for 2 weeks, to the people having worked for months on end. In doing so, he caused some members of staff to leave, he then left and management was passed down to Sam who was brilliant and deserving of the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Domino's. Our community is ready to answer.

55K