Treat your staff like people
I left dominos and joined an alternative local takeaway that consistently wins awards for service etc. I am treated so much better. My hours are the same each week. I am not shouted out for being one minute late on a delivery. There are no favourites and managers allocate orders so drivers don't take unnecessary doubles. If you request a day off you actually get a reply. Managers respect their staff so drivers stay. Maybe Braintree dominos managers should visit my new employers to see how a takeaway should be run then they wouldn't constantly be advertising for drivers!
Too much favouritism by management
Much better pay. that's the main reason people leave. You pay peanuts while the top management are rolling in cash.
Training for store managers. No favouritism. Rotas a week in advance.
Fix pay rates for drivers, sat navigation systems, brakes during long shifts, get rid of high ego staff and be more honest to everyone from the customer all the way up to the management.
Treat you with respect, and don't talk behind your back
Have a soul
Don't be so sly
Spend more time training store staff and pay drivers for going out on remake orders so tired of other people's mistakes costing me money
Order stock instead of sending drivers to other stores for stock if they have too cover the fuel costs 2 reasons why I am very close to quitting and actively seeking employment elsewhere
Better pay would make up for the abuse that drivers receive when an order was done wrong or left store 20 mins late
- Why did you leave your job at Domino's?55 people answered
- How are the working hours at Domino's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Domino's?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?26 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or monthly24 people answered
- Do domino's pay their delivery drivers by cheque, or into your bank account, or does it vary by fran…21 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Domino's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- When is the next payday?19 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at In store at Domino's Pizza?13 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly or monthly11 people answered