Clothes, as long as you look clean they’ll probably give it you
Black trousers n shoes and white shirt.
No interview - simply when can you start as long as you have UK right to work.
I wore black trousers with a white shirt and smart shoes, the usual really for most jobs but when you get accepted they give you a shirt.
Not a suit, but definitely not jeans. I wore long sleeved shirt and a smart skirt.
Dress code formal
Black pant white shirt n tie n black shoe
Hair well comb n clean shave
Anything you want, It's dominos not an office company
Casual decent cloth
They are not bothered.
- Why did you leave your job at Domino's?55 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?44 people answered
- How are the working hours at Domino's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Domino's?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?26 people answered
- Are you paid weekly or monthly24 people answered
- Do domino's pay their delivery drivers by cheque, or into your bank account, or does it vary by fran…21 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Domino's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- When is the next payday?19 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly or monthly11 people answered