Every 2 weeks.
4 weekly which is stupid in a driving job
Every four weeks and it’s minimum wage
You are paid every month.
Dependant on the hours you do, you must ensure that you are clocked in at the store you start working at.
Working at the various stores, I have been able to ensure that the store had a personal id number which would mean that I was clocked for the correct amount of hours.
Four weekly it sucks :(
Monthly but date is random
Weekly by cheque
- Why did you leave your job at Domino's?55 people answered
- What would you suggest Domino's management do to prevent others from leaving?44 people answered
- How are the working hours at Domino's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Domino's?29 people answered
- If you were to leave Domino's, what would be the reason?26 people answered
- Do domino's pay their delivery drivers by cheque, or into your bank account, or does it vary by fran…21 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Domino's? What are the steps along the way?21 people answered
- When is the next payday?19 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at In store at Domino's Pizza?13 people answered
- Do you get paid weekly or monthly11 people answered