Dixons Carphone Employee Review

View all Dixons Carphone reviews

Very fun and engaging workplace
SALES ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Sheffield9 July 2019
Working at Dixons Carphone is very good as it provides a great experience, plus you build relationships that will last a lifetime!
Pros
Great colleague offers
Cons
Long hours during peak

Other Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews

decent hours
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Warrington13 October 2019
This is a good place to work you get plenty of hours 40 per week or extra when overtime is available. The pay was also pretty generous as well and you could get extra money if you met your targets.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Job may change when contract changes
Official response from Dixons Carphone
14 October 2019

Thanks for leaving us a comment.

We're glad to hear you were pleased with the pay, bonuses and overtime available in Warrington contact centre.

Best of luck with your next move

Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Felt sorry for management team
7.5 tonne driver (Former Employee) –  Belfast csc7 October 2019
I worked here briefly as a 7.5 tonne D and I driver. The depot where I worked (Belfast) is very well run and I could not have wished for a nicer bunch of guys to have as my colleagues and managers. The "41" hour contracted week is non existent and heres why.... The runs on the 'savvy' are planned across the water in England by people who have no knowledge of N.I. Hence, the planned routes are all over the place and keep you out until at least 6 or 7pm, sometimes a lot later. The way to rectify this is to let N.I. plot there own routes. Until this happens I feel the Belfast depot will have a continual plethora of drivers coming and going. I would gladly go back if the routing issue was rectified.
Pros
A happy place to work
Cons
Bad Route planning!
Official response from Dixons Carphone
8 October 2019

Thankyou for your review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed working within the CSC and alongside your management colleagues.

We understand that at times there can be challenges whilst working, and we'd always recommend speaking with your line manager about any issues so they are aware and can work to support you.

Best of luck with your next role

Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixons Carphone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8