Dixons Carphone Employee Review

View all Dixons Carphone reviews

Worst place i ever worked
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Blackpool, Lancashire26 July 2019
I worked in the store in Blackpool. The people I worked with were great however the store manager is without a doubt the worst manager I ever had the displeasure of working with. She is rude, she doesn't care about the staff wellbeing, all she is interested in is targets and getting what she wants no matter the cost to the members of staff. I am genuinely surprised that this woman still has her job.

The deputy manager is fab, he is pleasant and is happy to help the staff where/when he can.

As for the line managers, their people skills also leave much to be desired.

There is a large amount of people that have left the store in recent months and when I've spoken to them they have all given the main reason as the store manager and the way she conducts business. Also the targets are unrealistic especially depending on which department you work in.

You best not be sick and have to take a day off because you will be met with a cold shoulder upon your return.

So unless you enjoy being belittled, put down, made out to be stupid or ignored then I really wouldn't bother applying to work here!!!!!
Pros
Chocolate from the company on your birthday
Cons
Everything else

Other Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews

Perfect for part time and day-to-day customer care
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  London20 October 2019
All the customer consultants are amazing people, dealing on a daily basis with customers developed me into a definitely more attentive person. Perfect for part-time
bad place to work
Business Advisor (Former Employee) –  Galashiels18 October 2019
great banter but horrible expectations to sell goods
actively encouraged to lie to customers to get them to buy careplans
managers take all the credit for your hardwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixons Carphone. Our community is ready to answer.