Dixons Carphone Employee Review

View all Dixons Carphone reviews

enjoyable
Sales Consultant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 September 2017
was very productive and fun too. got to meet new people everyday.i learned that you have to cater to the customers needs and that they may not always know what they want so we have to guide them.

Other Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames10 November 2019
Working at Dixons Carphone Warehouse was a great place to work to develop variety of my skills which i still use at a daily basis which has highly benefited my self-development.
Official response from Dixons Carphone
11 November 2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed working at Dixons Carphone and learnt skills which you can take forward with you.

All the best,

Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Use to be good
Sales Consultant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  London South East, Greater London9 November 2019
Terrible company, it use to be good before dixons bought shares and ruined the culture, pay structure and the overall joy of the job. I would'nt want my worst enemy to work in those conditions you experience in the current company model.
Official response from Dixons Carphone
11 November 2019

Thanks for your comments.

Dixons Retail and Carphone Warehouse merged and joined to form one business rather than a buyout. We're sorry to hear you feel you haven't benefited from this as a lot of work was completed by the reward team to bring together a competitive package for all colleagues.

We wish you well in your next role
Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixons Carphone. Our community is ready to answer.