Dixons Carphone Employee Review

View all Dixons Carphone reviews

Only benefit is the pay
Sales Advisor/ Vision (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, Cambridgeshire31 July 2019
If you enjoy pressuring customers and getting constantly pressured due to sales target then go for it also if you’re a student don’t go for this job, they don’t care if you’re a student, I told a team leader once I couldn’t come in on Tuesdays for a month and he said he understood but kept calling me asking me where I was.
Pros
Discount and sales colleagues
Cons
Everything else
5 August 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We always encourage a honest working environment where colleagues can have open conversation with their line managers. We have many students working within our stores and we are sorry to hear about your experience regarding working hours. We are a retail business opening 7 days a week and usually this means we can be flexible with hours for our colleagues so that it suits their work/life balance as well as the business needs.

Other Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews

decent hours
Insurance agent (Former Employee) –  Warrington13 October 2019
This is a good place to work you get plenty of hours 40 per week or extra when overtime is available. The pay was also pretty generous as well and you could get extra money if you met your targets.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
Job may change when contract changes
14 October 2019

Thanks for leaving us a comment.

We're glad to hear you were pleased with the pay, bonuses and overtime available in Warrington contact centre.

Best of luck with your next move

Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Felt sorry for management team
7.5 tonne driver (Former Employee) –  Belfast csc7 October 2019
I worked here briefly as a 7.5 tonne D and I driver. The depot where I worked (Belfast) is very well run and I could not have wished for a nicer bunch of guys to have as my colleagues and managers. The "41" hour contracted week is non existent and heres why.... The runs on the 'savvy' are planned across the water in England by people who have no knowledge of N.I. Hence, the planned routes are all over the place and keep you out until at least 6 or 7pm, sometimes a lot later. The way to rectify this is to let N.I. plot there own routes. Until this happens I feel the Belfast depot will have a continual plethora of drivers coming and going. I would gladly go back if the routing issue was rectified.
Pros
A happy place to work
Cons
Bad Route planning!
8 October 2019

Thankyou for your review.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed working within the CSC and alongside your management colleagues.

We understand that at times there can be challenges whilst working, and we'd always recommend speaking with your line manager about any issues so they are aware and can work to support you.

Best of luck with your next role

Dixons Carphone Careers Team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixons Carphone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8