Play YouTube video button

Dixons Carphone Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor in Manchester

Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 1,462 reviews
Featured review
Dixons Carphone selected this as a representative review
Plenty of progression Routes. If you want them
Customer Consultant (Current Employee) –  Clacton-on-Sea, Essex6 September 2019
Excellent place to work, 30 min lunch, you get to meet plenty of customers which can be a excellent experience or a nightmare depending on how you conduct yourself.

i'd say you really get a chance to show your personality in the job. and if you're willing to apply yourseld then progression is usually just an application away.

mangement are supportive in most stores and are willing to help you with personal goals and the higher management are approachable.

even the CEO team are there to listen to feedback at various confrences so your voice is heard if thats what you want.
Pros
progression is achievable
Not a great place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 August 2017
Advancement is super slow. Management do not allow many favours when you need them however expect you to be there on their beckoned call whenever necessary "for them".
Stay away!!
Sales advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester23 October 2012
I currently work for dixons and what they promise is far from what u get! I constantly get asked to do extra work I don't get paid for, always getting a pat on the back with one hand and in the other getting a rollicking for something else! Management is ridiculous! Holidays an Rotas are pathetic, there is no room for career progression! Competitive pay?? Don't make me laugh In 4 years I haven't had a pay rise, tesco pay more for shelf stacking and the bonus system is a complete joke!