Diversey, Inc. Employee Reviews

Business Development Manager
Territory Development Manager (Former Employee) –  South East13 February 2019
Winning and achieving new business sales targets by identifying and working with partner distributors, manage and implement new business roll outs, using engineering team resources as required and following up with post fit out training and use.
exciting and innovative company to be part of.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, Glasgow12 February 2019
Fantastic attitude and enthusiam of all cutting edge technology and products.
Company ethos is unrivelled to any company I have ever worked with.
As a lone field based territory sales manager there was always plenty of support and help to hand.
Pros
Independace and team ethos.
Cons
Salary.
Good Professional Company
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Northampton11 April 2017
A well established company with quality products and good brands. Initially involved in the management of distributors, I progressed to be National Accounts Manager of private Healthcare Groups and finally National Accounts Manager for the NHS. My role included the daily management of the account, negotiating with my customers on pricing / product listing and preparing reports to my Sales Director.
Pros
Professional Branded Company
Cons
Repeated mergers led to uncertainty for employees
Day to day
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Northampton10 April 2017
SAP trained, processing orders, responding to quotes and queries, communicating with customers and the sales team.

I check the emails as soon as I get into work, and pick out the orders and file them into the orders to load folder. I then run the daily reports. Once I have finished them, I begin to process orders and take incoming phone calls from the customer service line.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
travel
Regional Account Manager with Cross-Sector Hygiene Experience
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Northampton9 January 2016
I am a Regional Account Manager with a portfolio at present of 180K, I am tasked with ensuring that the accounts remain profitable YOY and good relationships are maintained with regular review meetings and visits to end user accounts. I also assist my customers with any problems that may arise within their clients premises, from problem floors/washrooms etc and provide a cleaning solution from a wide range of chemicals and floor care machinery thus gaining further business of chemical/machine sales.. I enjoy my role and have gained valued knowledge of cross-selling in all sectors of Hygiene, including Food Service, Healthcare, Lodging and Building Service Contractors with good organisation and communication skills.
Friendly work place
Customer Service Advisor and Profile Analyst (Current Employee) –  Northampton6 December 2012
Hetic from start to finish ! however this is how i like it ! Good communication , honsety and team work is key.
Liasing will all levels of employess throught the business and customers on a day to day basis.
Pros
flexible working hours - 25 hours per week
Cons
no availability to progress