Diagnostic Healthcare

Diagnostic Healthcare Employee Reviews

Quiet and restrictive workplace
Workplace where there is not much cohesion between management and the workforce. Long hours and not great pay. Would not recommend to others looking for temporary work
Disgusted
In short not to be trusted. Don’t leave your job on a promise with these guys you’ll regret it. Learnt a lot but the left doesn’t seem to know what the right hand is doing.
Review
Starting off working here was great but it’s was the reason I left. Don’t really care about what happens in your personal life and you need to be available 24/7
Work Experience
I shadowed sonographers and obstetricians. I really enjoyed the experience and it really encouraged my interest in biology. I now study this at university.
Chaotic, with lack of communication
No day is the same. There is much multi-tasking from ISO regulations, CQC requirements, Information governance and patient administration development and maintenance. Policies have to be reviewed and maintained. Also give IT support to users in the office and in the field.No task is hard; there is always plenty to do which makes the day rewarding. Another task is completing tender bids for MRI, Ultrasound and DEXA scanning.

We are a very friendly team all interacting, and cooperating well.
Pros
Local
Cons
No rewards or recognition for achievements
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diagnostic Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5