Organisational culture is run by The Operations manager, who keeps dreaming up new unachievable targets for his area managers and teams. Then berates them when targets are not achieved. He particularly enjoys this part of his job because he loves bullying. He has the whole system tied round his little finger and even the managing director is his puppet. He also has an number of spies looking out for his back at every level within the company.
Devon Norse is split between three different departments - Cleaning, Catering and FM. Under each department is an operations manager and below this there are Area Managers. Devon Norse covers sites from Cornwall to Somerset. The organisation has it's own HR and Finance department but any payroll queries are dealt with in the head office based in Norwich.
Everything about Norse is Shocking. By far the worst company I have EVER worked under in my life. Management could seriously not organise a P up in a brewery. That goes right to the top JD. Awful. AVOID AVOID AVOID.
Contract Cleaning company
- How is feedback from management delivered at Devon Norse?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Devon Norse?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Devon Norse?4 people answered
- Do they take up references4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Devon Norse?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Devon Norse?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Devon Norse?3 people answered
- Who pays for dbs check3 people answered
- Does Devon Norse require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Devon …3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Devon Norse a better place to work?2 people answered