Dentsu Aegis Network Employee Reviews for Digital Marketer
Digital Marketer2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 217 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The environment was fun and young. You had the independence to make the role what you wanted. However, the progression stream I believe needed to be more flexible. It seemed that it mattered more how long you were there rather than what you have achieved if you wanted a promotion. Management were great and co-workers were incredibly supportive. The hardest part of the job was structuring your day.
Not intellectually stimulating
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Dentsu Aegis Network reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentsu Aegis Network. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 217 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Dentsu Aegis Network
- How does someone get hired at Dentsu Aegis Networks? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- Does Dentsu Aegis Network allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- How long did it take to be offered a position after interviewing?
See all questions and answers
Dentsu Aegis Network Reviews by Job Title