Dentsu Aegis Network Employee Reviews for Account Executive
Account Executive2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 217 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Worked as part of a large corporate business structure composed of numerous partnership deals with various suppliers. Workload was centred around meeting this overhead targets, meaning little individuality in media planning. However a great experience and exposure to client facing situations and problem solving working with large budgets.
Positive exposure to new challenges.
Work life balance
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Dentsu Aegis Network reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dentsu Aegis Network. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 217 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Dentsu Aegis Network
- How does someone get hired at Dentsu Aegis Networks? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- Does Dentsu Aegis Network allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dentsu Aegis Network?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Dentsu Aegis Network?One person answered
- How long did it take to be offered a position after interviewing?
See all questions and answers
Dentsu Aegis Network Reviews by Job Title