Dentons

Dentons Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews
job
sending out formal demands, setting up and cancelling evictions or hearings, setting up bailiff appointments and doing enforcement on an account to get a bailiff appointment
Do not work here!
If you are not a 'yes' person, you don't stand a chance! Stay well clear!
Was sacked & then was announced 'I keft'!

No honesty., too much back stabbing & hitching.

No management support or coaching offered.

Do as I say not do as I do approach in this office!

Stsy
Working in the House Builder Unit is a fast paced environment which involves longer hours at Builders year end. The Salary is good and you get paid generously for your overtime. There is really good support from other team members . Although the job is challenging it brings something new everyday and we have some good laughs. Over the past year we have built a really good structure within the team and are confident that any new team member would fit in well.
Dreadful work and conditions
Worked at the Glasgow Office, Conveyancing dept. Bullying culture within team, ineptitude team management, sales driven, unrelenting workload, not interested in giving a quality service or looking after staff, all about numbers and apeasing a bullying client who'd call to berate staff whom management turned a blind eye to. Clique culture. Staff regularly off through illness. Constantly expected to work long hours and weekends. Worst work experience, ever.
Pros
Cons
See below
busy warehouse production factory
loading wagons for days deliveries. bacon curing and chip smoking bacon. management were hard working keeping orders for production staff for following days and weeks productivity. co workers were in the main hard working friendly. hardest side of the job was problem solving when machinery broke down. or stock build up and short of space. again best part of the job has to be covering for drivers sick or holidays.
Pros
courses were paid for by company
Cons
free to use company vans to and from work
Diverse environment
Good, strong, exciting and diverse company- recent mergers and global openings mean there is never a dull moment.

You can be as involved in the business as you want or choose to.

There are different personalities and people and should be appealing to a diverse set of people.
Pros
Good, approachable solid people.
Cons
If your face doesn't fit anymore...
international exposure and fun place.
I am very disciplined Accountant but very relaxed and positive about everything, this way I not only bring the best out of me also, from others.

Typical day is very much reporting, consolidating and supervising.

The most problematic issue is getting reports on tome, holidays and different cultures.
Pros
Internationala enviormnment
Cons
Company is very introvert.
Plenty of opportunity for the right person
I have been lucky to be part of a number of positive changes which have enabled me to progress in my time there. The vast majority of the people I have worked with have been excellent and friendships have materialized away from the work place accordingly.

At times it's been hard, particularly during periods of changes but no environment is going to be easy in the 21st century