DENT WIZARD Employee Reviews

The best company to work for!
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Curdworth, Warwickshire3 March 2017
This is a great environment to work in! Everyone is really friendly, there are great relationships in the office and with the nationwide technicians, and the management are really understanding and support your growth.
Pros
Mon -Fri, salary, off for Christmas
Claims Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire2 March 2017
I have been working here since 2015 and have continued to enjoy it daily. It is a fun environment to work in and the business is constantly growing. I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Monday-Friday, Overtime opportunities
Cons
n/a
Excellent Company
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Curdworth, Warwickshire2 March 2017
I have never worked for a company like this before, where it continually grows everyday, I work on the claims team where the atmosphere is always positive, relaxed and the team have a great bond. We are well supported by both technical managers and managers who are office based.

We work hard to make our customers happy and are always willing to go the extra mile.

Both the office team and technicians have excellent professional relationships, and a bit of banter between us puts a smile on everyones face.

All in all, great company with great people, very glad I got the job here.

& There's always a chance to progress within a growing company!
Pros
BBQ Chicken Melts (free brekkie of your choice on fridays) & A laugh every day with the team!
Cons
Sometimes the milk runs out in the kitchen and no one notices
atmospere, prison camp
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham20 August 2016
initial interview was ok lots of lies and very clicky place to work. always an atmosphere. your not aloud to talk while at your desk unless on the phone. yet your asked to shout if there's anyone free to take a call (not professional) they don't care about there customers the technicians are massively over worked and insurance companies that sell this policy should take a long hard look at what they are selling because its all false. they have no staff no training is given your treated like a slave. 30 min for lunch if you can take it. very unorganised place to work. before anybody considers giving up a job for whatever reason think long and hard. if your offered a job here it will be on a temporary basis but you wont be told that. be very cautious when accepting an offer of employment.
Pros
mon - fri
Productive and Fun workplace
Stores and Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG14 October 2015
Constantly busy dealing with phone calls , emails and visits from technicians and suppliers .
Good office culture with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues and management.
Pros
Great Environment