Denso

Denso Employee Reviews

productive
Learned to work as a team
learned to work with high-end machinery

Improved my management skill

Improved my communication skills and also improved my writing skills
Terrible
Horrible place to work terrible pay horrible conditions cold dirty where I had to work management don't care and don't listen to anything you say corners are cut
Give the place a wide birth
Place is a complete joke. Agency staff treated like cattle. It would be minus 5 stars if possible. Worked here and broke my back for them working 12 hour days. Promised the earth (a contract), only to be called into a meeting one day to be told over 90% of agency staff were been let go. They left if to the recruitment agency to tell us, didn't even get a thank you or anything from any of the management.

Its a spineless company and I would tell anyone to run a mile!
Every day the same
They not care about employeers all is only number have millions millions pounds profit and they give us pay rates 1,5% every year. We are nearly on minimum wage. No any bonuses. You can be best worker in world they not care
Haha
Itd very bad management don't respect people we are only numbers there before Christmas all agency lose jobs no respect at all salary very poor no one care about yours needs
Monotonous and boring
People that are paid less seem to find themselves doing more than others over a range of job roles. Management seems to not exist and employees take their own liberality to have unauthorised brakes.
Worked as machine operative
It was nice working at denso martinez ať shipley. I was working night shift right hours a day.Bussy environment good supervisors team just lacking on angenci
Denso
It's a nice place to work and learn new skills,friendly stuff,only if you work through agency you dont get to work every day,other then that it's not a bad place to work
My time at denso
I have worked here for the last 15yrs doing versus different jobs from building intercooler on automated machines running furnaces and even managed the line .There is opportunitys to try your hand at different job in manufacturing.
horrible place to work (modern day slave camp)
the management structure is disgusting you are pushed to the limit and beaten with bigger sticks everyday to achieve unrealistic targets and then after they burn you out you are disgarded like an old rag to make way for fresh meat . Bettering yourself and career advancement is illegal and trying brings on severe consequences . A true dog eat dog environment that will destroy your health and well bieng in a short space of time !!!!!!!!!!!
ambiente di lavoro flessibile
una buona azienda ben inserita nel settore ottimo stipendio per il lavoreo svolto
0 hours contract
while the job helped me develop basic skills and training I would often be called into work to then be sent home for the week, I often find myself without enough money to get through the month.
Pros
40 mins lunch, decent pay rate
Cons
no security
Terrible
I worked for Denso for 5 months by siamo agency and i found it really bad as the supervisors that held positions there were always fatigued and very angry so going to one of them was not an option.. by supervisors and team leaders whitch clocked in on there cards and buggered off home for a few hours to come back and do there 8 hours of work.we did the work while supervisors and team leaders had as many smoke breaks during there 8 hours of work whitch was also an annoyance ..agency workers were treated bad always being shouted by supervisors made to make you feel small in there pethetic lives this is not a nice place to work
worse job ive worked
I was working 12 hours shifts 6pm-6am, and the pay was horrible, after tax I was coming out with 250 a week, which for a nightshift is really bad, and don't even get me started on trying to get overtime at the weekends, you basically had to be best friends with the line leaders to get any overtime and I refused to blow smoke up anyone's rear end.
Pros
could listern to music
Cons
line leaders and pay
must be a robot to work here
worked nights and wouldn't recommend anyone to apply here
place has nice workers but terrible job and plenty of arrogance and demand for more performance
Pros
Cons
all of them
Nice place
Good salary got paid 7.83 was on the furnace which was a difficult station but bearable, was expected to lift heavy radiators but there was alot of emphasis on health and safety, overall good place to work, people were friendly and helpful.
A manaual role made difficult by dis-engaged management
A shift worker who was valued as the - 'person at the bottom of the food chain' made this role less than enjoyable. a menial role that could have been much better if personal development and communication had been a part of the culture at the business.
Pros
Staff training
Cons
Job development
Work hard, Earn More
Your hardwork pays off if they have the right amount for you. However they tend to send you home rather than find more tasks for you to work through. this means you are constantly worrying about whether they have enough work for your day.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
zero hour contracts
A welcoming & friendly place to work.
This was one of the happiest places I ever worked at. The whole factory helped each other as one big team.
I learned how to communicate with people who's first language wasn't English, as most of the driver's were Italian.

The company provided the employees children with a Christmas party every year.
Pros
The people.
Cons
The uncertainty how long you would have a job for.
Busy large industrial environment with friendly management
If you're not fast enough to work on any of the assembly lines, you'll more than likely be given a lackey's job or like me a job where its nigh on impossible to keep up with all the work.
My Cell Leader was aware of this and did sympathise with me, in fact he came to my defence on an occasion when my work performance was questioned by a FLT driver.

I found the rotating shifts hard to adjust to.

Overall a nice social atmosphere at breaks and for the most part, the people are nice too.
Pros
Cons
Rotating Shifts
general operator
Some alright people.
Different jobs.

Management waste of time.

Multi cultural.

Pain from above.

Payday.

Cant wait for home time with the state of the bosses.

need to be looked at by company owners in japan
Pros
joy
Cons
managment