Demipower Ltd

Demipower Ltd Employee Reviews

I have personally very good experience and learned lots of new things. People will trust you and you have to prove yourself that you are capable to do this.
My journey with DPG (Demipower Group) began just before lockdown, an extremely challenging time to start a new role for anyone. However, amongst all the mixed emotions that I was going through with life at work and at home changing due to the unexpected covid impact, what I felt most was gratitude for my supportive employers. I am so grateful that I have joined a business where I have become what feels like one big family. The management team took personal care of me, whilst onboarding me at a time when I would not have been surprised if I had been told that I was no longer needed, like so many others out there. In addition, when I was suddenly faced with a personal difficulty at home, the management team stepped in immediately not only to support me at work but to also find me help in resolving my problem. I have worked for some leading brands and in senior positions, but I can honestly say that DPG is amongst the best when it comes to employee satisfaction.
Pros
Great training and development opportunities, exciting, fast paced, generous (frequent treats such as free breakfasts/lunches/snacks), hard work is recognised, appreciated and rewarded
Cons
Hard to resist all the nice treats!
Avoid working for Demipoqer LTD like the plague or Covid 19 for that matter.Absolute disgrace to the working environment and here is why. They expect you to run a store on barely any labour hours resulting in all staff to be overworked and consistently doing 3 jobs at once.They have absolutely no incentive in place to actually keep anyone motivated so staff are left demoralised constantly questioning why they are still there.To top all of this appalung effort in ensure that their staff are treated correctly, from my 3 years here. I've must of had 5 majors pay issues, one time going with out for almost 2 months, leading me to a overdraft which could of been avoided if paid correctly.In conclusion, like I said. I reccomend that you avoid this like the plague or any other form of deadly illness and this place WILL kill you in the long run, both from emotional weight and physical pain due to the fact you are working for a company that only care about THEIR greedy pockets.
Cons
Took 6 weeks to get my first pay check, and this was through quarantine, asked me back on 4 day 12 hour shift rotor, and when I said "sorry but my mental health will not be a fan of that" they put me down for 4 day 11.5 hour shifts and the message "you just have to do it".chefs are underpaid and expected to overwork. Managers will stand next to you, look at a tool and then walk across the building and yell at you to bring them the tool.
Pros
n/a
Cons
everything
Demipower is posaibly the worst company i have ever worked for, they expect you to do loads of work witg very little to no reward, you do well they they barely take notice but the moment you do something wrong everyone is screaming at you.
Pros
N/a
Cons
This company is the worst place to be in as there is no work life balance. Everything is expected from an employee but when it comes to give it back from the management they keep pushing you back. The company does not even have a proper HR department. The moment you raise your voice for your rights you are either bullied or made sure you get a difficult time and the next moment you are sacked.
Pros
Cons
Micro management and no authority to do anything on your own
Really bad management, who treat staff as slaves. No employee rights and do not have strong HR. Too much politics and stress No flexible working No sick leaves
Pros
Cannot think of any pros
Cons
Management needs to start treating staff with respect
Lot of Petty Politics going on. Huge staff turnover. Very poor management who are not interested in the welfare of the staff and do not keep their promises.
Left due to being bullied out no one wanted to help me even demipower them self didn’t care about me even though I was one of there hardest worker getting 3 praises from them for my work but I now have a better job and left to start this job so much happier !
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Demipower Ltd?
I was very good there, enjoyed my work. Very smart company but payemnent is not good. Some of the area manager were not good. Religious favouritism was too much.
Beetween 8 to 12 hours shifts, working Saturday and Sundays the most busy days, I learned how to run the store with 20-25 people on one shift, good management, the hardest part of work - find covers for people call in sick and run the shift with not enough staff on the shift, the most anjoyable part of the job- very friendly atmosphere in the Restaurant, all Team Members we treat as a part of family
I enjoy working in a multi cultural environment. My work includes,setting up in the dining area,making sure lobby is presentable,clean tidy at all times! Adhering to customer needs/quiries Hardest part is getting the ques down! Most enjoyable part is interacting with the customers.
Demipower is a Franchise Partner of Yum Brands and a great company to work for. The environment is fast paced. Employees are dedicated and hardworking.
This is without a doubt the worst company I have ever worked for, their admin systems are appalling. Pay is rarely correct and sometimes late. Lack of communication seems to be their main operational procedure.
Pros
flexible hours - but only because managers are decent
Cons
poor pay, deplorable admin c\using errors and stress to all concerned
Management skilled I learnt was excellent everyone was communicated well. A day to day routine with great atmosphere. I learnt a lot of things such as managing my time correctly having a great personality too.
No Good Work Culture Not Employee friendly Too much stress Too much mental torture Poor Management No flexibility Unable to balance Work & family Life
fantastic place to work but payment is not great great culture to work we can have a fun when we work together we are very co operative with each other and helpfull
Pros
great environment and culture
Cons
not flexible hour
It was really a great opportunity to work for this company and was a wonderful experience. IT helps me learn new thing and helps me to build myself as personal and professional. The management gives opportunity for us to develop the employees. The manager gives a positive support and helps a lot to learn new thing, this helps me to overcome the stress and pressure in the work. It was the best place for learning customer interaction, team management.
• Prepare weekly/monthly/yearly sales and cost of sales reports.• Cash flow forecasting and annual budget forecasting.• Analysing the overall cost of sales and labour costs of the company.• Banking payment and reconciliation.• Administrate the accounting office.• Preparing, rectifying and reconciling the Cash Master for the company.• Purchase Ledger payments, credit control and reconciliation.• Working on Sage 200, COGNOS and E – Shadow.
I really enjoyed the job at first my co-workers and managers had a good relationship we were all friends. After a few months my hours were cut down to so little i had to give up the job as i couldnt afford my bills.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
shift work. not able to socialise with friends outside of work.
  1. Employee reviews