Deloitte
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Deloitte Employee Reviews

United Kingdom330 reviews
A Job with a good job culture, productive and a good salary
A fast paced environment ensuring that information obtained is consistent with AML Policy and Procedures and satisfied regulatory requiring performing risk assessment of client due diligence files to identify financial crimes, sanction countries and reputational risk.
Limited progression in HR due to small team
Good overall company but no real opportunities for development due to small HR dept and very little movement in management roles. Very people orientated and willing to support the development of junior staff.
Fast paced and collaborative
Deloitte was a great place to work and able me to expand on my skill set. You are trusted to do your job yet know management are there should you need them. The hardest part of the job would be having to be involved in the financials and learn that area which was new to me. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get involved with the wider team and this really made me become a better EA.
Great work place
Have only great memories for working with Deloitte,

Professional outfit, was based around the UK, great people right work ethic from everyone in the company.

Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Deloitte as an employer
Highly recommend
Brilliant team who went out of their way to help all interns. The environment was fast paced and active while everyone was always friendly and approachable.
Hard workers
Deloitte's environment was very professional. You had to do independent work but help was always available when needed. I learnt about the regulations of the hedge fund industry.
Great learning organisation
Pros

Great place to work, the company focus on diversity and inclusion

Cons

Salary paid does not reflect the going market rate for a senior finance position
I enjoyed working while i was contracting with Deloitte.I have started to work there after completing Prince2 course.The salary was decent given the fact i had no experience with contracting.I have learned about project management and team skills. i also learned how to work towards deadline and meeting the targets.It was a overall good experience.
Deloitte is a good company and a great place to work. Very friendly staff and conducive environment. Pay package is excellent and there is room for promotion and improvement
Collaborative and innovative place to work
The highlight of my career at Deloitte was working on the Regulatory project from 2016 until last 2017, from there I switched over to business operations and worked on further transformation, change, governance and risk projects.
Good
Fast paced, complex and very flexible.

It is a good company to work at - enjoyed my time with them. Happy to recommend them to candidate applicants.
Very good company to work for
Good culture, amazing working environment.
Amazing company to work for. Very good people. Better infrastructure.

Better policies for employees.

Training and learning opportunities.

Job security and gradual growth.
Fantastic
Great transformation projects and people to work with. Fantastic range of projects with challenging aspects. Furthermore, fantastic working facilities.
Pros
High calibre individuals to work with
Cons
Social workplace and challenging environment
I can't lie in that I learnt so much from my time at Deloitte as a placement student. One of the single best years for me in terms of experience - anyone who's debating on applying and working for this firm prior to graduation I would massively recommend you do so!
Good place to work in

Opportunities for training

People are nice

Busy
Unhealthy culture
Work was very interesting but very competitive environment where all colleagues out to step on each other to get up the ladder. Ruthless world and at times very healthy. Learn a lot of new skills but lack of trust and team meant not right fit for me. Also if you are no longer required they will drop in a matter of hours - very efficient machine of getting rid of people very quickly.
Processing
"Great Company to work but beware of a few things" ... You will find that Deloitte is on this business to win big and if you are able to network well you will grow easily on the firm. The benefits package is very good, pretty standard across the industry.
Productive, dynamic and fun place to work
Work with excellent people. Exposure to high calibre people with training second to none. Work life balance and remuneration to hours worked can be questionable but overall an excellent place to train and work and would highly recommend.
productive and fun place to work
Room for growth and improvement, the workplace culture is inclusive and there is room for everyone to grow and learn new skills, my colleagues are approachable
Great place to work - good work life balance
Challenging Role, great environment to work in with healthy culture. Would definitely recommend. Worked here on Contract in Manchester Office, good collaborative working, had a healthily attitude towards contractors.
Diversity and Inclusive
Deloitte is a wonderful company to work for there is a strong emphaisis of diversity and inclusion and collaboration. Deloitte encourages professional and personal development.