Deliveroo won't give you a bike but they will help you with insurance. If you buy a good bike you'll make the money back after your first few days. If you want an extra £50 for signing up then use the referral code JO189365!
Provide bike tools
No sorry - you need to provide your own bike!
Deliveroo can help with all kit but you will need your own bike, bikes are easily attained but insure it meets the minimum safety requirements as safety is paramount!
No you need your own bike or rent one from the city
Deliveroo can provide helmets and bike lights but do not provide entire bikes.
No they can not.
- How long do you wait to get paid when you work for Deliveroo?20 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Deliveroo?13 people answered
- I im interested in join but however i am unsure what the hours are like and how much you get paid. D…12 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Deliveroo? What are the steps along the way?11 people answered
- I am a student, could I work where I study during term time and somewhere else during the holidays?9 people answered
- What does being part of the Roo Community offer?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Deliveroo?8 people answered
- I need to have an insurance to deliver food ?7 people answered
- Do they require a CV/Past work experience if your'e applying as a delivery rider?7 people answered
- Do you also have to work in holidays?6 people answered