You don't need to make any preparations, just make sure you take your phone with you, ID and the other documents they require like proof of address etc. It's all very relaxed so don't stress! If you want an extra £50 after signing up the use the referral code JO189365
It's normally pretty simple, just turn up on time, show some enthusiasm and you should have no problem. For anyone who's looking to sign up use the following referral code for an extra **£250** after 30 deliveries.
You don't really need to prepare at all, when I applied I found this article pretty helpful :) https://fillthatpiggybank.com/2018/11/10/sign-up-for-deliveroo/
No need to prepare you just need to make sure you take your documents. An ID which shows you're valid to work in the UK and two letters showing proof of address from the last 3 months. You'll also need your phone to go through everything. All in all it will take less than an hour for sure, if you use JO189365 referral code you'll get an extra £50! Enjoy :)
There is nothing to rly to prepare for its not a interview you just go to the location you do your background check on your phone you get free kit from them i did my on boarding in 20 mins. join with this link get 50£ or 100£ bonus after 30 drops https://roo.it/RA244500
Before applying make sure you use a referral link (https://roo.it/AN243591) that way you'll get a cash bonus after you complete 30 deliveries, in my area it is £100. All you really need to do is have the correct documentation, for a cyclist this will be a Passport and Driving License or Recent Utility Bill / Bank Statement. Just make sure the address is up to date. Also have your phone with you and access to the email account you registered with, as during the interview links will be sent to your phone, and you will have to take photos of your documents.
There isn't much you need to prepare you just need to make sure you have all of your documents with you. It's very casual so no need to stress! Students are just about to go back to Uni and then it's gets unbelievably busy. If you're going to sign up and want an extra £50 then use this referral code JO189365!
Make sure you have all your documents such as your insurance number, bank transactions and passport. You also either need a bike or a motorcycle that are in good condition.
Make sure you have all the relevant paperwork and usual information, e.g. national insurance number and that kind of thing!
**Use my referral code when signing up and get a £50 bonus when you complete 20 deliveries**
Have all your paperwork ready for the onboarding session
- How long do you wait to get paid when you work for Deliveroo?20 people answered
- I im interested in join but however i am unsure what the hours are like and how much you get paid. D…12 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Deliveroo? What are the steps along the way?11 people answered
- I am a student, could I work where I study during term time and somewhere else during the holidays?9 people answered
- What does being part of the Roo Community offer?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Deliveroo?8 people answered
- I need to have an insurance to deliver food ?7 people answered
- Do they require a CV/Past work experience if your'e applying as a delivery rider?7 people answered
- If i don t have bike deliveroo can help me whit this ?7 people answered
- Do you also have to work in holidays?6 people answered