Delaware North Employee Reviews

Found 191 reviews matching the search See all 1,961 reviews
Management rubbish and staff lazy
Bar Staff and Waitress (Former Employee) –  Derby9 October 2019
management were all rubbish and all staff didn't give a monkeys about the job, only there to clock in and clock out at end of shift. people stood around doing nothing and talking and lots of favouritism.
More Informative and communicative
Part time shift Leader (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 October 2019
I use to work more on events and game day for ports and gigs so that is more busy and meet people. That will increase the level of communication on different level. communicative
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Flexible
Prep team/ team leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  London28 September 2019
Very enjoyable place to work, flexible hours which was ideal as I was at university, great people to work alongside with. Working prep could be tiresome.
Pros
Great staff, friendly environment
Delaware north
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wembley25 September 2019
Good company to work for, really do care about the staffs that work there and has good management team. Was very helpful to me when I started the job.
Fun and engaging
Patch Manager (Current Employee) –  London8 September 2019
Hard work, but rewarding and in some great locations. Working at Wembley Stadium,Arsenal's Emirates Stadium, and The Olympic Stadium at major events - what's not to like?
Great atmosphere
Kiosk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emirates Stadium, Greater London1 September 2019
Great job, not enough hours. Will still continue to work here as I really enjoy it. It is for my favourite football team (Arsenal) who I have supported since I was very young. I would prefer to work at more stadiums and to work longer hours so that I can survive as a student in London and pay the rent on my new house.
exiting work place
Hospitality Staff (Current Employee) –  Derby1 September 2019
I currently work for Deleware North at Pride Park, this is a great place to work, very organised and induction training is given. I really enjoy working here all the staff are lovely and friendly.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
casual work
it is alright
Food Prep Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emirates Stadium, Greater London29 August 2019
working at delaware has it ups and downs with working there but overall it can be a good experience because you meet now people each shift which is good because it helps you to build your communication skills.
Good place to work at
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Derby16 August 2019
It is a good place to work at, everyone is very friendly. The only down fall is that it is a zero hour contract which meant that I didn't get a lot of work
Pros
Free food, good management, great environment
Cons
zero hour contract
Fun workplace
Deleware North (Current Employee) –  London15 August 2019
This was a brilliant work enviroment with a very stright fowrd team objective. Everyone working here was really nice and the pay was very good also. would definatly recomend this job to everyone i know
Pros
Free lunches and good hours
I enjoy this job
Till Operator (Current Employee) –  Arsenal Stadium, London Stadium, Wembley Stadium29 July 2019
I really enjoy working with this agency as I have learnt a lot, and I also enjoy working with different people all the time. Interacting with the customers is also a big part of my job, and even though I’m quite of a shy person, working with Delaware North has given me the courage to be more confident.
Good and bad
Wembley Stadium Logistic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wembley16 July 2019
Revolving door of personnel, running a shift was hard as new people were on shift weekly so would have to continuously have to keep teaching the new people the basics of the job
Exciting
Retail till operator/ concessions staff (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London5 July 2019
fun place to working
always something happening
meet new people
amazing staff and fun job!
Cash Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Derby17 June 2019
I have worked for this company for nearly a year and i can happily say that it has been my best job so far!! although it is only part time, the staff are brilliant and the job role is very fun and their are many people who will speak to you whilst on shift, very friendly workplace☺️
Pros
free lunches, drinks!
Review summary
Team Leader/ Manager - Duties (Former Employee) –  London15 June 2019
All good I guess
and the management is good, to be a manager, workplace culture is good, the hardest part is that they have short hours, and its hard to be promoted, the most enjoyable is that you have loads of fun.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Decent overall
waitress (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire11 June 2019
Amazing pay
Some nice managers, others not so much
Lovely younger employees willing to always help you along the way
Fun overall, just afew negatives which you would have to make an opinion on yourself
Pros
Amazing pay, free food/drinks
Cons
Work isn’t guaranteed
Great for Experience
Concessions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Derby6 June 2019
- Great First Job
- Learn many helpful experiences such as:
Working under pressure
Working constantly with a team
Communicating with hundreds of people from different cultures
Time Management
Pros
Wage
Cons
Jobs aren’t often
Summary
Bar/Buffet Waiter (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London22 May 2019
really enjoyable the staff members and the managers are very nice and caring. you always get fed before and during your shift to ensure you have energy to provide the best service for your customers
Fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Wembley Stadium16 May 2019
I have been working for Delaware North over 5 months now I love it, get to meet different type of people from all over the world that comes to watch the match .we have the best products and food in Wembley stadium but very expensive and should be less cheaper if I was the owner of the stadium. The managers are great and same with the team leader always giving training to people who want to progress. Good company to work for plus you get holiday pay and plus they offer company pension scheme too.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours for cashier position
Fun
Patch Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London10 May 2019
The staple of concessions and hospitality within stadiums. Work and train with some of the best individuals within their respected field, from Fulham FC (Craven Cottage Stadium) to England's National Stadium in Wembley.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delaware North. Our community is ready to answer.

Delaware North Reviews by Location