Debra Employee Review

Interesting experience
Volunteer Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fleet3 April 2018
The typical day involved the sorting of diverse goods donated to the shop - clothes, books, bric-a-brac, furniture, electrical goods, CDs and DVDs, all and sundry.
I learned much about the pleasures of dealing with people and building up a rapport with them.
Managers of the shop itself were very hard working and made all staff welcome. They were a pleasure to work with.
Workplace culture I don't know what you mean!!
The hardest part of the job was moving heavy furniture about, although you learned ways of dealing with this.
The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with customers, seeing their enjoyment when they found something which they particularly wanted, and making a good contribution to the charity by way of knowledgeable pricing.
Pros
Good relationships with customers. Enjoyable workload.
Cons
Poor upper level management of permanent staff.

Other Debra Employee Reviews

Seriously don’t bother.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey12 November 2019
Currently an Assistant Manager. Looking to leave ASAP.
Chances of promotion 0. Appreciation for the work you do 0. The pay doesn’t reflect on the amount of work you have to do.
I’ve never felt so depressed about a job I’ve done. They don’t care about the “little people”. As long as the upper management get their bonuses, that’s all they care about.
Old area manager came back
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  New Milton, Hampshire31 October 2019
Previous area manager came back to company, regimental bullying horrific woman who is a very unhappy human being!
Reported to head office as she said that our volunteer with special needs was not the face of Debra!
Disgusting woman!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Debra. Our community is ready to answer.