Just casually clothes were fine
Formal casual wear.
I would imagine smart casuals if you are applying for a paid staff position. Volunteers were not required to go through the same procedure although common sense dictated that you dressed in a tidy manner. A slovenly appearance is not generally agreeable to people.
Something smart and casual
- How are the working hours at Debra?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Debra?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Debra?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Debra?4 people answered
- Does Debra require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Debra do and…4 people answered
- What would you suggest Debra management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the Debra Charity Shops employee discount?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Debra, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Debra?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Debra a better place to work?