Atrocious - you have to keep your mouth shut and do as you're told, not have an opinion or a life outside of DEBRA
DeBra believe that some people are born special and they strive to make the lives of those people just a little bit easier to live through continuous support and scientific advancements, the workplace is a non-discriminatory environment too.
As I felt the location I worked at was a bit chaotic, I would prefer not to answer this question as I`d hope it would be different at other stores.
If you work hard & don't complain about all the extra responsibilities & extra hours, then you'll have a job for life
Rubbish they don’t have organisation
- How are the working hours at Debra?9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Debra?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Debra?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at DEBRA Charity Shop?4 people answered
- Does Debra require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Debra do and…4 people answered
- What would you suggest Debra management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- What is the Debra Charity Shops employee discount?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Debra, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Debra?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Debra a better place to work?