DCS pays weekly. They give you a pay rate. And that is it. They DONT like paying it. It has just taken me 4 Weeks to get 140 pound. I wish I never worked for them. THANKFULLY I no longer do and never will do again.
Weekly, but you have to wait FIVE weeks until you’re paid when you first start. Sometimes they hold your money for no reason.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at DCS Recruitment?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at DCS Recruitment Ltd? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- If you were to leave DCS Recruitment, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at DCS Recruitment?2 people answered
- Does DCS Recruitment allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DCS Recruitment?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at DCS Recruitment?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of DCS Recruitment about how to improve it?One person answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at DCS Recruitment?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at DCS Recruitment?One person answered