Davidson Roberts Ltd

Davidson Roberts Ltd Employee Reviews

Davidson Roberts Ltd provides a supportive environment that allows staff to care for children to the best of their abilities. Staff have many opportunities to progress and further their careers.
I worked here for just 6 months and that was enough. Managers are very spiteful and will bully you especially the deputy who was incredibly immature. they have favourites and if you're not one of them they will make up lies to bully you out. No training or help or support. Really bad morale and atmosphere.
Cons
Awful pay, awful hours, poor atmosphere, children have no resources so you can't do your job, high staff turnover
I love my job working for Davidson Roberts. I started as a nursery practitioner nearly 9 years ago and worked my way up to my current role as deputy manager. I enjoy working along side good management and we are lucky to have an excellent team working with us. I have learnt so much over the years whilst working for Davidson Roberts, with new courses and opportunities that are offered.
I work as part of an amazing team. The staff are inspirational and come together to provide outstanding care for all children. I feel lucky to work in such a supportive company with so many opportunities for career progression.
I have worked for Davidson Roberts Ltd for almost 10 years, starting as a Nursery Practitioner and working my way up through the company. There is great career opportunities and progression within the company for anyone who is looking to develop their career. Staff are encouraged to further their skills and qualifications and are fully supported throughout. Davidson Roberts Ltd has always supported me in both my work and personal life and I look forward too many more years with the company!
I have loved working at Ramsey Day Nursery with all the wonderful ladies there that work so hard to make nursery the best it can be for all the children that attend.
Pros
half price child care for staff. pension scheme
Cons
low pay