Darcy Associates Limited

Darcy Associates Limited Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
Darcy Associates is one of the best recruiters I have ever bin with! Always good rate of pay, paid on time ! They have never let me down! Always lending a helping hand and very understanding.
I would recommend Darcy Associates to Any one willing the construction work!
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
They promise you work and never give you the correct details they owe me 2 weeks money absolute shambles!!! I think they must pay people for they're reviews, by far the worst agency that exists.
Worked for a short time for them gave me an hourly rate when i got paid my hourly rate had dropped . When i phoned was told it was going to get sorted 3 weeks i kept asking . Next thing lad from darcys had fall with contractor about money . Everyone that worked for darcy were let go .
Pros
No pros
Cons
Ended up losing my job because they argued with main contractor
Great communication between myself and the agency. Always paid on time. Any issues that have occurred have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Great company to work with all round.
the whole company runs like a dream.
I always get payed on time.

Always keep you in work.

I am very happy and glad to be working for ace agency

All good.
Pros
Get paid on time, keep you in work
Cons
Well they get u work but when i comes to pay they dont seam to pay on time i had problems when they was with there old paying system and know with there new system still problems i helped them out when they was in need and was told ill have payment same day but no payment ill be takeing a visit to there office i wont be woking for them agen.
Pros
Cons
Paying problems
Signed up with Darcy associates for Telehandler work initially for 3 weeks work but been in constant work since.
Always paid on time friendly approachable staff highly recommend
Pros
Local work paid breaks
Cons
no cons to date
A Genuine and helpful company to deal with on a professional basis. never had any problem with salary payment. Good working conditions

Its an agency I would recommend to anyone.

Good hours and reasonable depending client

Great company to work with

A special thanks to Chris O'Grady for all the technical help and support on a weekly basis
Cons
Good working Hours
After being offered employment by this company and sending all details of my previous employment etc, I was offered a start date and then not contacted again with any job details or work address. The only response I had was that they was in a meeting. I have been treated unfairly by this company and would advise everyone to stay away as they are an untrustworthy company.
I have worked for darcey for over a year.staff are friendly professional any issues sorted in timely fashion.flow of work has been steady with odd exceptions
They do not pay on time and blame it on "natural events"!!!Every week there's extra problem with payments.Never paid correctly.Never again!I don't understand that anyone could rate this agency five stars.
Official response from Darcy Associates Limited
11 December 2017
Hi,

This is not our standard procedure and I would be keen to investigate the reason for the payment problems. It is essential that we always pay everyone who follows our procedures on-time and commit to providing a always-paid service where possible.

Could you please give us a email to bristol@darcyassociates.co.uk outlining your issues so we can investigate and provide a compensation for any problems that you may have encountered?

Darcy Associates Limited
I can work at a variety of different companies from driving cars and vans through an auction to 7.5 tonne driving, I also have driven counterbalance forklift trucks for various production, warehouse and merchant companies.

The work is fun and varied and I have gained much experience, my co-workers have been friendly and helpful so I have enjoyed getting up and going to work, the only hard part I can think of is trying to find vehicles that have not been located properly ( which is rare ).

Best agency i have ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
nothing
terrible company. got zero respect for their workers. never paid correctly. shocked that anyone could rate this company five stars. by far the worst recruitment agency I have ever worked for.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
Official response from Darcy Associates Limited
23 August 2017
Hi,

It is very sad to see such a negative review on our business.

Would you please give us a call to discuss and ask to speak to a director?

One of our most important goals is to pay people correctly for work completed.

It would be good to investigate this and resolve with you.

Thanking you,

Senior Management Team

I'm a labourer working in Dorchester, been with Darcy agency a year, had no problems with work and pay. Very approachable and a great agency to have looking out for you. Can not fault them and are always readily available to sort out any problems that may occur in the work place.
Pros
great management
Cons
As a qualified carpenter and joiner I have worked for darcy associates on and off mainly on for around 2 years,nothing short of one of the best agencies I have been involved with,never had a problem with wages always payed on time,very helpful and all ways trying there best to keep myself in continuous work,would advise anyone who is looking to work threw an agency to contact darcy associates
Genuinely a good agency. Flexible on umbrella companies and the office guys seem to just say it as it is regarding durations and scope of work.

Every agency has their ups and downs and sometimes the guys can be hard to get hold of but the projects they get are genuinely good and they all seem a nice bunch.
Pros
Good hours, no payment problems