Daniel Thwaites Plc Employee Review

View all Daniel Thwaites Plc reviews

Terrible environment
Breakfast chef (Former Employee) –  Settle, North Yorkshire30 June 2019
Lousy management
If your face fits all good
If it doesn't it's lousy
Terrible management ability to care about the essential things like company personal paperwork
Didn't care
NORTH WEST
Pros
Nil
Cons
All of them

Other Daniel Thwaites Plc Employee Reviews

Not a good first impression
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Windermere7 October 2019
Not a very good company to work for, took over a indipendent hotel. The hotel management, were terrible, I don't think the senior management, no what they are up to, shame really. You get the management saying that they don't want any riff raff, coming to the hotel, ie the general public. Ripping the decor to shreds. Only two members of staff remain, from 35. Says alot really.
I don’t know where to start
Night Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Solent Hotel & Spa24 September 2019
I have worked in the cleaning industry for over 30 years and this company is a shambles. Managers are rude and up themselves. Staff turn over is huge (says it all) wages are wrong frequently. Wages are often wrong and not rectified until the following pay run!. The place is really dirty and I wouldn’t recommend it as a venue. When I complained and shown them pictures of the filth and areas of real concern that affects clients and customers I was told it had nothing to do with me. The cleaning products where very thin on the ground and most days I had to go on the hunt for products to do the job.Equipment was often broken and had to wait weeks for replacement or bodged up fix.
Pros
Suited my childcare needs
Cons
Really bad management in all departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daniel Thwaites Plc. Our community is ready to answer.