Daniel Thwaites Plc Employee Review

View all Daniel Thwaites Plc reviews

Nice Spa Shame About Management
Beauty Therapist (Former Employee) –  Knutsford, Cheshire13 August 2019
Terrible management. Spa receptionist telling spa therapists what to do. Too much massage / Facials not shared equally between therapists. If you get a tiny gap you have staff on reception suddenly thinking they are managers and have you doing there jobs for them ie : Washing pots, getting robes, tidying relax room . The only saving grace are the clients as i did meet some lovely clients. All therapists are fed up which makes it a very dismal place to work.
Pros
free launch but not good food
Cons
minimum wage, poor management

Other Daniel Thwaites Plc Employee Reviews

Not a good first impression
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Windermere7 October 2019
Not a very good company to work for, took over a indipendent hotel. The hotel management, were terrible, I don't think the senior management, no what they are up to, shame really. You get the management saying that they don't want any riff raff, coming to the hotel, ie the general public. Ripping the decor to shreds. Only two members of staff remain, from 35. Says alot really.
I don’t know where to start
Night Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Solent Hotel & Spa24 September 2019
I have worked in the cleaning industry for over 30 years and this company is a shambles. Managers are rude and up themselves. Staff turn over is huge (says it all) wages are wrong frequently. Wages are often wrong and not rectified until the following pay run!. The place is really dirty and I wouldn’t recommend it as a venue. When I complained and shown them pictures of the filth and areas of real concern that affects clients and customers I was told it had nothing to do with me. The cleaning products where very thin on the ground and most days I had to go on the hunt for products to do the job.Equipment was often broken and had to wait weeks for replacement or bodged up fix.
Pros
Suited my childcare needs
Cons
Really bad management in all departments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Daniel Thwaites Plc. Our community is ready to answer.