Daniel Thwaites Plc Employee Reviews in Kettering

Featured review
Daniel Thwaites Plc selected this as a representative review
Great employer!!
Pub Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mellor, Lancashire24 May 2019
Having moved from a really great company, I was keen to work for a business with a warm culture, great work ethic and employee appreciation. I can genuinely say I got that when I moved to Thwaites and continue to enjoy it every day. I love that my role has variety and every day is different. I feel privileged to work for Thwaites and am grateful for my role and opportunity every day.

Fantastic working environment and really great team of people.
Pros
Great company culture, Job satisfaction, continued learning, approachable management team
Cons
N/a
Horrible
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire11 October 2018
I worked in housekeeping all the ladies were lovely but you were rushed to complete rooms, had to come in early some days because they had too many rooms and didn't have enough colleges to complete the day. I dreded coming in to work it was stressful and painful I was constantly crying.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The lunches were disgusting
Good atmosphere
Kitchen Porter (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire9 January 2018
It was an enjoyable experience and I learnt a lot, although it was hard work at times. Sometimes was hard to get help but you have good working staff.
Pros
Free Lunch
Terrible employers
Chef / bartender (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire29 December 2017
Made me work illegal hours back to back on many occasions and when i refused they fired me. I'd do a 14 hour shift, have a 4 hour break then do another 6 hours taking in delivery. I spoke to my manager and he said if you cannot do it then you are best just not coming back again. They have a high staff turnover too, as everyone feels the same.