Damira Dental Studios Employee Reviews

Dont bother
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Hampshire4 March 2019
Worse place i've had the misfortune to work at. The more you do the more they want, with little to no thanks. Once you have been there for a while they change your hours so you end up working 12 hour shifts and if you complain they threaten you with your job! They advertise that you can progress but that will only happen if you are "liked" by senior management.
They advertise that you get performance bonuses but they change the goal posts all the time so it is impossible to hit the targets they set.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, long hours and unrealistic targets
My experience
Trainee dental nurse (Former Employee) –  Fareham, Hampshire14 September 2018
I felt like I’d joined a circus! no structure and no management when I started which was not explained to me on my interview or taster day, no support and my training was with someone who didn’t want to be there anymore four staff members left including my trainer I just feel the company needs to get a grip on the practice before it runs into the ground. Absolutely gutting for me as i feel I would have loved my job if I had of been supported properly.
Satisfied
Head Qualified Dental N (Former Employee) –  Maidenhead23 June 2018
very busy practice in Maidenhead with four surgeries in it.
lovely team to work with
very wondderful experience of being as a receptionist and dental nurse
An Excellent Opportunity
Associate Dentist (Current Employee) –  Oxford, Oxfordshire24 December 2017
2 years and counting, and many more to come.
Although Damira Dental Studios has many surgeries all over the UK, they take very good care of their employees.
I have not only excelled as a professional but also grown as an individual.
Pros
Pay, Management, Professional enrichment
Cons
Nil
fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Henley on Thames10 November 2017
When I worked at Damira Dental Studios I found I really enjoyed my position there.

I felt I worked hard at my job and I was calm, patient and kind to the patients.
Best place to work!
Trainee Dental Nurse (Current Employee) –  Southampton20 September 2017
I currently work at the practice in Southampton and have found it nothing but a wonderful place to work. All the staff are friendly and supportive. Everyone is given plenty of opportunities to grow within the company.

The company offer to pay for you're dental nursing course or you can pay for it should you chose so.

Overall, provided you put in the work like you would anywhere else and you will do well.
Pros
Supportive staff and space to grow, plenty of opportunities for overtime should you want some
24 October 2017

Thank you for your comment and we are growing so plenty of opportunities for learning and development.

Extremely happy to find this job
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Twickenham, Greater London11 September 2017
Having just started at Damira, all the team are extremely professional, helpful and supportive. I am really looking forward to continuing my career with Damira.
Pros
Supportive colleagues
24 October 2017

Happy to hear your feedback. We hope you continue to grow with us.

Great Company
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire30 August 2017
I have been working for Damira for nearly 4 years now. In that time I have been helped throughout my career, they give you the tools to progress yourself and further you career as much as possible. The support given to you by senior management is amazing. There are amazing benefits in place to make you feel like a valued member of the team.
Having worked for other practice previous to working at Damira I can safely say the working environment is one of a kind.
Pros
Great atmosphere and team, good career progression
24 October 2017

Glad you enjoy the working environment. Great to hear this!

Wonderful Team
Trainee Dental Nurse (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire30 August 2017
I have recently left working for Damira due to relocating, unfortunately they didn't have a practice in the area I have moved to.
The team i worked for were amazing. The management up to and including the area manager were friendly and polite. There are plenty of opportunities to further your career and they are always willing to offer training opportunities
The whole vibe of the practice was friendly and you really felt like part of family rather than just work colleagues .
I really wish they had a practice where I am relocating as i would have loved to have stayed working for this company.
Pros
Great atmosphere and team
24 October 2017

Hopefully our paths cross again and good luck in the relocation.

Love it!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  London29 August 2017
Since starting with Damira this year, the induction has been very thorough, the training provided has set me up with all I need to complete my role as effectively as possible. The team have been absolutely fantastic in welcoming me and ensuring I'm supported all the way. Even the Director gets in contact to ensure I'm fully supported and happy in my role. Thank you!
24 October 2017

Happy to hear that your experience has been positive bu the support and training proving.

Excellent Company
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampshire29 August 2017
I have worked for the company for two years and they have always supported my needs with regards to my family and work life. I really enjoy my job and the people I work with. I would definitely recommend the company.
24 October 2017

Thank you leaving a comment. Work life balance is important to us.

5 Star Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampshire29 August 2017
Damira Dental Studios is a well structured and supportive organisation, I have had thorough training throughout my employment with Damira, as a company they really look after you as an individual and I would highly recommend to all.
24 October 2017

Thank you for such a lovely comment. Glad to know we are looking after our staff.

safe work place
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Bournemouth10 November 2016
Nice position to gain experience on dental emergencies,well established practice.good management and members of the staff.
Busy and well running practice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Damira Dental Studios. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2