Damartex UK Ltd Employee Reviews

Dont jump in
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bingley6 July 2017
The only good things for me is that;

They pay the same wage for this job regardless of age

The staff are very welcoming

However:

The work is tedious as you cant ask to change your skill sets and can be stuck doing the same things for hours at a time (They say this doesn't happen but it does)

When you go to centre desk for help, you can get different answers from different people, some team leaders dont know the answer or will fob you off by asking you 'what do you think'

Team leaders are very clicky and unless you know them before working there or have a particularly personality you have a low chance if moving up.

You cant be fired for not reaching special offer or Express targets, however people are made to feel very pressured and stressed about this

Is a good Job if you need something basic (for example in education, have children or close to retirement)
Pros
Cheap meals, Fair pay Nice people
Cons
Stressfull, mentally draining, Clicky Staff
Excellent Bunch of people
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bingley12 August 2016
I worked at Damart for two months but was unable to continue working due to childcare issues. It was a fun place to go everyday, and if you were to have an off day, colleagues would always be there to bring you up again.

It is a structured place to work with an enjoyable environment, suited for anyone who has the freedom to work shift hours.

Honestly, if I were in a situation where I wasn't a single parent I would still be there.
Pros
Subsidised canteen, plenty of overtime.
Cons
Repetitive work load.
Virksomhet eller bransje: Transport og lagring
Truckfører T1, T2, T4, Lagermedarbeider (Former Employee) –  Keighley, ENG14 June 2014
- Pålitelig selskap,
- Bekymring for medarbeider,
- Truckkjøring
- Lasting/Lossing
- Plukk/Pakk
- Dokumentasjon av ordrer
- Generelt lagerhold
Pros
Overtid, vennlige atmosfæren
bad pay.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bingley, ENG17 March 2014
the only great thing there... The people, co-workers, hours are long, days of work are bad. managers don't treat people a equals and are strict. targets are too high and can be hard to achieve and training is bad. not very helpfull
friendley modern workplace
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  steeton18 April 2013
pull run using hand scanner and take over to production line with forklift ,unload wagons and replace stock in warehouse.
ensuring all outside areas are kept cleen and tidy
I learned how to converse with manegment on the specific neads of the production line in order to keep it runnig smoothley.
working together with co-workers to keep a happy and nice working the enviroment.
the hardest part of the job was to work outside in all weathers and the most enjoyable part was to be left alone and trusted to get on with my job
Pros
decent canteen flexible holydays
Cons
location
intresting place to work in
warehouse and inspection (Former Employee) –  steeton west yorkshire10 July 2012
I worked there for nearly 32 years and was multi tasked in most jobs around the factory and made many friends there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Damartex UK Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Damartex UK Ltd Reviews by Location