DHL Employee Reviews

Ssometimes fun
Packer, Marshal (Former Employee) –  Peterborough9 March 2018
Tipical distrubution centre, There was huge of work types, thats why there work is interesting and dont need do same work every day , thats make doing this job easy!
Good company.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes8 March 2018
Good working hours.
Good wages.
Excellent staff to work with.
Good health and safety practice.
Good induction process.
Good uniform.
Nice locations around the UK.
Pros
Good wages.
Cons
N/a
Fun place
Flexi Worker (Current Employee) –  Peterborough8 March 2018
I like this place.You have opportunities for many new trainings and to improve youself. There are very friendly staff and all management care for the associates.
Order Picking
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Normanton8 March 2018
My day consists of clocking in then getting a rdt and logging in with my user name and password.I then get a workgroup to pick from my team leader and proceed to the loction picking the quantity and placing the items on a trolley for to be dispatched .
Pros
dhl advantages discounts
Basically run by idiots!
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent7 March 2018
Virtually impossible to get a holiday when you want it as the holiday booking system sucks. FLM's that are only interested in making themselves look good and stabbing you in the back. Terrible shift pattern. Agency everywhere that can hardly speak English. Need i go on?
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
to many to mention
Productive place
Specialist Distribution Centre for O2 (Current Employee) –  Normanton6 March 2018
A productive fast paces environment with high service level agreements and KPI’s. Friendly co-workers and dedicated general management that willing to go extra mile not only for the customer but for its employees.
productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire6 March 2018
A fast paced working enviroment, in which high standards were expected at all times, along with commitment to the job and it was a enjoyful place to work.
very good job
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Normanton5 March 2018
This was a good job I was using a lolap I was trained good managers were very helpful when needed I had a good amount of time for my breaks and lunch break
Easy work
Reach Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire5 March 2018
Good set of lads to work with. Management friendly. Really enjoyed it to start with. Very busy. Shifts fly by.........................................
Pros
8 hour shifts
Cons
Boring but easy work as all forklift truck jobs are after sitting on them for over 20 years
DHL Express
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Colnbrook with Poyle4 March 2018
Good company with good working team. All managment care about people everyone friendly. Nice tidy place. Workplace coulture in god high standard. Im recomendet 100%
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short hours
Former employee
Hgv class 2 driver (Current Employee) –  Thrapston4 March 2018
Good place to work unfortunately not enough work when Xmas is over hope it picks up soon as I enjoyed working there hrs suited me and they never hassle you, give you plenty of time to get to your shop
Pros
Hrs
Cons
Not a lot of work after xmas
Network Agent (Current Employee) –  East Midlands1 March 2018
Great workplace, good culture, everyday at work is new exciting day, they treat everyone with respect. great new office. enjoyed the people I worked with the most.
Pressurised workplace
Transport FLM (Current Employee) –  Daventry1 March 2018
DHL is a large company but each of the individual contracts works differently. It can be difficult to adjust to a new contract and each depot can be very set in it's ways and not open to change.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Differences across contracts
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol1 March 2018
Good place to experience new situations,good environment,lots of benefits reguarding salary and holidays,a place where you can have a good career,a good chance to meet many people,to face different situations.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Good place to run, poor management though
Stock Controller (Former Employee) –  Cumbernauld1 March 2018
Whilst I enjoyed my time in DHL Excel it was ruined by the fact I was let go after being told in the morning my temporary contract would likely be picked up permanently only to be told later in the afternoon they were getting rid of us and keeping all the cheaper to pay agency workers instead. I walked out when I was told this and did not finish my shift that day.

Managers were all bickering like school girls behind one anothers backs and it didn't seem the department I was in was run by good people.
Pros
Weekly pay(at the time), decent money and breaks, time off was good
Cons
Poor management, lied to staff, prefer cheaper paid staff to hardworkers
Job
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Thrapston, Northamptonshire28 February 2018
I did not realy liked how team leaders and higher people was treating a simple workers but i liked the job which i was doing and i liked other people.
Good place to work but a lot of racism and discrimination...
Controls Administrator (Former Employee) –  East28 February 2018
Good place to work but a lot of racism and discrimination between the workers. The white people are more likely to get promoted into good positions than blacks and Asians. You will only get far if you work extra harder than a white person and take a lot of disrespect from co-workers on top of that.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Discrimination
My experiences at DHL
Cargo Operator (Former Employee) –  Deptford, Greater London28 February 2018
I learnt about how to be a team player,time keeping, learnt about other countries and capitals due to destinations and origins of parcels. Management were friendly, supportive and particular about health and safety.
Motivation quotes were written within the workplace and this encouraged employees. The hardest part of the job was directing and assisting drivers with offloading of parcels.The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly atmosphere, working as part of a team and open door policy with management.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Short working hours
Good Company to work for
Tonne Driver (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester28 February 2018
Good Company to work for, the provided training was good, The management team was good, most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people, every delivery was different.
fun workplace
ADMINISTRATION CLERK (Current Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands27 February 2018
Scanned documentation and entered it into database.
Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into database.
Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
Pros
good shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DHL. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K